Awoo.

goku262002

Ex-benders? That's pretty straightforward.

Nice term.

I also would like to see whats up with the Airplanes.

I know I've said this before but

Does anybody think Korra will kill Amon? Because she's definitely not a pacifist like Aang. And on top of that the Water tribe doesn't have a "no kill" rule like the Air Nomads did, so I think Amon will be pushing up daisies when Korra goes into the avatar state

I know I've said this before but

Does anybody think Korra will kill Amon? Because she's definitely not a pacifist like Aang. And on top of that the Water tribe doesn't have a "no kill" rule like the Air Nomads did, so I think Amon will be pushing up daisies when Korra goes into the avatar state

Nothing is stopping her from doing it. But will NICK let Korra go that far? I think that is the bigger question.

Nothing is stopping her from doing it. But will NICK let Korra go that far? I think that is the bigger question.

Well they didn't seem to have a problem with the deaths of Jet, Zhao, or the entire freaking air nation so I'm sure they'll let Korra go that far.

Well they didn't seem to have a problem with the deaths of Jet, Zhao, or the entire freaking air nation so I'm sure they'll let Korra go that far.

Maybe it's because none of those deaths were graphic.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

You have to pay attention to the circumstances surrounding those deaths though. Jet's death was left ambiguous so the censors wouldn't catch it. Zhao wasn't so much killed by Aang as he was by Koizilla in a nonviolent offscreen way. We never see the genocide of the air nomads either.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

You have to pay attention to the circumstances surrounding those deaths though. Jet's death was left ambiguous so the censors wouldn't catch it. Zhao wasn't so much killed by Aang as he was by Koizilla in a nonviolent offscreen way. We never see the genocide of the air nomads either.

Pretty much what I was trying to say.

If Amon is to be killed somehow or someway, it has to be non-explicit.

I love how Naga just bitch slaps the Lieutenant, she's like "Bitch Please, you ain't shit".

Ya know, I'm a bit skeptical about having arc villains, because let's face it, it's going to be hard to top Amon as a villain....he's just so.....awesome and it pains me to know that he's only got the first season, let's hope Season 2 has someone decently memorable.

Edited by The Batman

[media=]

This is brilliant.

xD

Glad she uploaded that one to YouTube, like I said before, it's my favorite of hers. Hopefully she does more soon. I'm personally hoping for an Amon/Be Prepared parody. :P

But seriously…the AIRPLANES people! I know I'm not the only one stoked for that…or am I just the only person here who excited from the preview with the airplanes?

I would be if the fully functional platinum robo suits we saw 2 episodes ago had not set the bar for me in regards to hype.

Edited by Joshua

xD

Glad she uploaded that one to YouTube, like I said before, it's my favorite of hers. Hopefully she does more soon. I'm personally hoping for an Amon/Be Prepared parody. :P

Hm.. Legend Of Korra.. Not sure...

Huh? What exactly do you mean by that? Do you not like the show, or are you hesitant to try it out? If the latter, then just give it a shot. If you like it, you like it. If you don't you don't.

I personally like this show better than the first... I'm in the minority when I say I thought the first Avatar got a tad corny at times (Mostly from the show's very Nickelodeon sense of humor.)

Anyways, I'm very interested in the season finale(?) Anyone else reminded of the events of Pearl Harbor during the scene with the battleships and planes in the trailer? I was a bit surprised about that, but considering the first season had references to genocide, I guess I really shouldn't be.

Meelo kicked several Equalists asses by airbend farting. Of the hilarious and badass ways to beat someone up as a child, that has to take the cake. Me and my cousin were cracking up at that.

I can't believe that Pema gave birth on the very day the Equalist made their attack. This is like someone giving birth on 9/11, hell this event has 9/11 written over it as a theme in a way.

And Asami kicked all sorts of ass as well. Now let's see more, shall we? Seems like the relationship drama is hitting a boiling point before it settles. Hopefully

And Lin BeiFong, sadly, loses her bending... :(

And General Iroh? I thought that was Zuko for a moment based off that voice! And I was gonna say, holy shit at 80 years old he looks WAY too young (then again Kyoshi lived to be 250 years old)

Next saturday needs to hurry the fuck up.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh wow, did Amon really have to do that to Lin!? What a dick.

And holy shit, is that Zuko's son!? I look forward to next Saturday for the season finale.

WHY LIN, WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?, it was too tragic, the series will never have anyone that badass again.

Glad to see Asami finally calling Mako out on his bullshit, and still say she likes Korra....I swear to god if she pulls of a Heel Turn I'm gonna be pissed.

But goddamn, I can't take this anymore, There needs to be a breather episode.

Pema's baby has the most trollish timing I have ever seen

Also the Airbending kids were so badass this episode, especially Meelo.

Oh and I'm guessing that General Iroh is Zuko's son (named after his deceased uncle). But it looks like we'll be having an all out war next episode with Fire Nation troops fighting on the good side for a change

I am just blown away by the wall to wall badassery of this episode. Lin went out like a champ, that's for sure.

It's good that Asami is only calling Mako out on this and not transferring that beef over to Korra. A nice way for them to say "yeah she's upset, but she's not going to betray the team"...I hope.

And I have to say, at least that Equalist was wearing a gas mask when Meelo farted in his face.

But still, the exciting part to this episode has to be General Iroh. Zuko's son?! Well considering Iroh's influence on Zuko, it's impossible to say otherwise. Now I want to see his Fire Lord sister.

I second Batman regarding Asami making a heel turn and go back to her father because she's jealous. Not only would it be a weak reason, but it would also undo her development.

Lin getting her bending taken away was pretty gut-wrenching.

Like how the voice actor for Zuko comes back to voice his son. I'm expecting him to do some ass-whooping.

Hey guys, remember Bolin? The writers sure don't, seriously he's getting shafted so hard it's been like five episodes since he had any spotlight.

After what happened to Lin I'm hoping Korra breaks every last bone in Amons body and as him on the ground crying for mercy.