Awoo.

goku262002

He would be saving her for his own wicked purposes, which would undermine any seeming goodness that may appear to come from it. Like a "I'll save you this time because I need to be the one that kills you" type thing.

With the confirmation that Zuko is traveling the world, I wonder if Korra's forced removal from Republic City will lead to a meeting between the two of them.

Having achieved inner peace within himself in the first series, and being friends with Aang and understanding how he lived from both a friend and a former foe standpoint, Zuko could make a fine candidate to help Korra along the way to embracing the spiritual side of being the Avatar.

Did anyone else notice the glare that Asami gave in the rear view mirror when Korra and Mako got in the back seat? Seems like there's definitely going to be a confrontation of some sorts eventually.

Think Asami might turn and go back to her father?...

Also, those .gifs, priceless. thanks.

Nah, I don't think it's gonna go THAT far XD. Probably going to amount to her taking Korra aside somewhere and going "listen here bitch, this is MY man, and you need to back the hell up". Or something like that.

Hm...

I'm still unsure as to whether or not Tarlock is secretly Amon. On one hand, he's clearly stirring up a lot of trouble on both sides and "there are a lot of things we don't know about [him]". On the other, he seems to be a textbook case of

Black and White Morality, going as far as to say that he's "willing to go to extremes in order to get what he wants".

Damn, I'm really excited to see more.

Nah, I don't think it's gonna go THAT far XD. Probably going to amount to her taking Korra aside somewhere and going "listen here bitch, this is MY man, and you need to back the hell up". Or something like that.

not that the fanbase will care about that.

Shit...

Shit...

Shit...

I just realized something horrific. You guys know that scene where it looked like Toph, Aang, and Sokka were struggling to move when Korra had a vision about them? And we saw a guy that would almost seem like Tarlokk? And we all seen what Tarlokk was capable of doing at the end of the recent episode.

You guys remember at the very first episode when Katara said to Korra "My brother and many of my friends are gone"? And remember we ONLY saw Aang, Toph, and Sokka in the vision where as Zuko isn't present and supposedly alive.

So...

What if Tarlokk murdered them with Bloodbending? Hell it is even said that bloodbending can even crush a victims organs!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

You guys remember at the very first episode when Katara said to Korra "My brother and many of my friends are gone"? And remember we ONLY saw Aang, Toph, and Sokka in the vision where as Zuko isn't present and supposedly alive.

So...

What if Tarlokk murdered them with Bloodbending? Hell it is even said that bloodbending can even crush a victims organs!

There is also

Yakone, the guy who Aang defeated 42 years prior to the Series, whose name means "Red Aurora" in an Inuit Dialect and can be a metaphor for "blood spray on the snow"

so if we go by Snow = Waterbender and Blood = Bloodbender, then I have the hunch that Tarlokk may or may not have some sort of relation to Him, or even might be Him (altough I doubt it's the latter)

it's unlikeley, but you never know

Shit...

Shit...

Shit...

I just realized something horrific. You guys know that scene where it looked like Toph, Aang, and Sokka were struggling to move when Korra had a vision about them? And we saw a guy that would almost seem like Tarlokk? And we all seen what Tarlokk was capable of doing at the end of the recent episode.

So...

Holy crap if that's the case then I hope either Amon shows up and takes Tarlokk's bending away or

Tarlokk makes the same mistake Ozai made while fighting Korra by accidentally sending her into the avatar state, thus causing his own demise. And things will be a hell of a lot worse for Tarlokk than it was for Ozai because Aang was an airbender and airbenders had a strong, no kill rule. But I think Korra will have no such restrictions

That guy in the vision isn't Tarrlok. He's Yakone. If that was Tarrlock, he would be over a hundred years old.

That guy in the vision isn't Tarrlok. He's Yakone. If that was Tarrlock, he would be over a hundred years old.

Right, I forgot about that.

But still given this idea, and the analysis shown to us by Joshua, this would definitely be something interesting.

Oh, and about the Red Monsoons, I did not know that about them if what that analysis says is true.

I'm seriously not sure whether I should laugh or have a thousand nightmares:

tumblr_m5065zOWHs1rn116do2_500.gif

Ikki's expression when Korra kicked her out was equally amazing:

tumblr_m50595YttG1qegqvno2_500.gif

I think it's safe to say the people behind this show have way too much fun making it.

I somehow get the feeling Aang is going to help Korra and escape kind of what Roku did near the end of Winter Solostice. This could help Korra be able to go into the Avatar State for the first time. But as to how she'll be able to control it could be explored.

I also think Tarrlok will be removed from the Council should they eventually find out how his actions affect the city in terms of more non-benders rallying with Amon because of how he has treated them.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Aang could Lightning bend, Metal Bend, and Bloodbend?

If he was able to do all of that, it would've been a hell of a lot easier for him to bring down Ozai and the entire fire nation fleet.

Second promo clip of Episode 9.

Tarlok's quick to construct a story and make it believable. Though it does beg the question of how he got the body restraint. The electrocuting gauntlet, he could have easily swiped from Asami since she's in prison, but the restraint? Maybe he obtained one from one of those Equalists Team Avatar caught in the previous episode.

Edited by Joshua

If he was able to do all of that, it would've been a hell of a lot easier for him to bring down Ozai and the entire fire nation fleet.

He could have learned after the war.

Tarlok's quick to construct a story and make it believable. Though it does beg the question of how he got the body restraint. The electrocuting gauntlet, he could have easily swiped from Asami since she's in prison, but the restraint? Maybe he obtained one from one of those Equalists Team Avatar caught in the previous episode.

I don't know, but I do know that I now want to kick this Magnificent Bastard square in the balls! With a steel toe boot...with spikes...and jellyfish venom on the tips.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 1

I would think Tenzin would be smart enough to not believe the story since he never trusts anything Tarrlok says, period.

It would, but I dont think Aang would bloodbend. It's just not his type of thing to do. But I could see him doing the other two.

So I've been on TV Tropes a lot...

My god these people are putting WAY too much of our real life history into this show, and hardly any of the viewers outside the internet realize any but the more obvious ones.