Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

So it's Julian Snively? Quite the shake up.

Also agreed on the picture front, if it's possible.

Which reminds me that FP still didn't have SU#62 in any form. Ech.

Guys, got Universe 62. If you get the Eclipse variant cover you get a different after credits scene.

Commander Tower talks to an unseen scientist on the success of the mission. The unseen scientist says he should have been on the attack team. The Commander says he didn't know if he could trust him yet. Its then revealed, the scientist is Snively! He's being called Dr Snively by the Commander but he asks to be called Julian.

Discuss this plot twist!

Thank you!! We've been dying to know more about that page for weeks. Now I hope you can post it perhaps, when you have time, or someone else who got it maybe.

By the way...

Snively seems to be replacing his sister Hope with this new role, she was working for GUN in the old universe.

Ugh. My phone doesn't give the template for spoilers, but I hope the returning character is still related to that.major game character and still has the same last name. I wouldn't mind the first name changing since that was ever hardly used tho...

Interesting. Pretty cool how they threw in a reference to his former uncle's former first name into his identity for the new universe. Looking forward to see how he shakes things up at G.U.N. I forsee many delightful Snively/Omega interactions.

Ugh. My phone doesn't give the template for spoilers, but I hope the returning character is still related to that.major game character and still has the same last name. I wouldn't mind the first name changing since that was ever hardly used tho...

Read this later, then. 

The old first name is now the last name, and the new first name is the old first name of the major game character before he got a new first name,  so it's very doubtful.

I saw it in shops, I'll see about getting a pic but can't be today sadly. I'll tell you one thing

He has a beard and moustache. Its Eggman moustache colour. He also has glasses.

Guys, got Universe 62. If you get the Eclipse variant cover you get a different after credits scene.

Commander Tower talks to an unseen scientist on the success of the mission. The unseen scientist says he should have been on the attack team. The Commander says he didn't know if he could trust him yet. Its then revealed, the scientist is Snively! He's being called Dr Snively by the Commander but he asks to be called Julian.

Discuss this plot twist!

Whaa? I shouldn't be surprised at this point especially with the muttski thing but I still am. I guess I should pick up the variant for that alone

I saw it in shops, I'll see about getting a pic but can't be today sadly. I'll tell you one thing

He has a beard and moustache. Its Eggman moustache colour. He also has glasses.[/spoilerS]

Weird, I don't think he should be an Eggman clone though. But at least, that should confirm they are still related (yeah I like families when they are not spammed everywhere).

Which reminds me that FP still didn't have SU#62 in any form. Ech.

Your store must be having delivery problems 'cos mines got it.

No variant though (as usual). Good thing I'm going to London tomorrow.

So Snively is now Julian Snively and he has a different design? I wanted him to still have the Robotnik surname

Oh well..

Dodging spoilers until I grab my copy next week (though it's out today), since Sonic #259 is dropping then (along with other stuff that's not directly relevant to this thread). I really don't know how I got along for so long without a pull-list.

Damn is the wait killin' me over here though...

With those glasses I'm expecting him to say "it's over 9000" in a future issue, even though it's an abused joke.

Snively's overall design is weird, the beard makes him look older. Also, was he a scientist in the old continuity?

With those glasses I'm expecting him to say "it's over 9000" in a future issue, even though it's an abused joke.

Snively's overall design is weird, the beard makes him look older. Also, was he a scientist in the old continuity?

He was more a technician, he worked with Rotor for a while. I actually like the beard but notice he's lost his hair. Wonder if he'll go nuts like in 171?

He was more a technician, he worked with Rotor for a while. I actually like the beard but notice he's lost his hair. Wonder if he'll go nuts like in 171?

He is the fourth "good" genius now. We have: Snively, Rotor, Chuck and Tails. Thankfully they all have their differences.

He is the fourth "good" genius now. We have: Snively, Rotor, Chuck and Tails. Thankfully they all have their differences.

I have a feeling its a ruse. Look at the look on his face, he's got a plan. I think he still works for Eggman but is an inside agent.

2645293-bryan-cranston-stars-as-walter-w

EDIT: oops forgot that we can't just post images even though I think in this case this post really doesn't need anything more

so I'll just say eeeeh. I'm not liking it. Never liked how Peppers drew him though, so hoping some other artist can make it work.

• Thumbs Up 5

Do you think its gonna be another Uncle Chuck thing, where Snively is heavily implied to still be Robonik's nephew, but can't be outright said because of yet another SEGA mandate? Also, yeah looks like there's no hope for Hope. :-/

My previous theory about Snively is shot now, but I still hope that Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts still make it into the book. Off-Panel is not enough! :-P

Wow, of all people. I wouldn't have expected him to come back this soon. Aw we-wait a minute...

By the way...

Snively seems to be replacing his sister Hope with this new role, she was working for GUN in the old universe.

FUUUUUUUUUU-!

Snively's new design is pretty damn rad tho. I really like the beard on him.

THERE IS A PICTURE. Gotten from a Tumblrette called Starsugars.

tumblr_n44ykblfOU1rv0q5ho1_500.jpg

Sigh, just in case in spoilers

Woah, thats not bad actualy, not surprised hes back, Flynn said any character who is capable of returning we would see within this year

Also, in the old continuity, he was a genius/scientest on a similar level to Eggman, even if he did undercut himself a tad, in the comics he was credited for the Egg-robos, and a number of upgrades

Oh, and can I also say now he really does look like Eggman, he now has facial hair to match the Robotnik

• Thumbs Up 1

Your spoiler tags are jacked up dude. :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind.

Oh yeah, also

anybody else seeing his new outfit as a callout to the SATAM Robotnik, I mean red eye at least. Also it was a nice touch to make him Julian Snivley, ought to be interesting to see his history in this timeline, and to see what side he's on, or if he's actualy standing on his own

anybody else seeing his new outfit as a callout to the SATAM Robotnik, I mean red eye at least.

...his eyes look blue to me. Also his scouter (probably meant to be something like the Treasure Scope or whatever it was called) is hardly a shoutout to Robotnik. Vegeta or Frieza/Freeza/Freezy-Eezy maybe, but not Robotnik.

Say VEDJ-F, any chance of you poking around Bumbleking forums to find some info on the redesign?