Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I think we can assume that all the writers collaborate in main points like that, Ian could hardly make a sweeping statement like that without the other writers taking heed or agreeing on it

Or the sonic grams. I swear someone has sent a letter for this issue

I sent in an email but it probably won't be in until #253, if featured at all.

Didn't Ian say that we won't be seeing snively for a while? And his appearance in worlds collide was just a cameo nothing more. Also captain whiskers is in this arc

I think we can assume that all the writers collaborate in main points like that, Ian could hardly make a sweeping statement like that without the other writers taking heed or agreeing on it

ok then, let me make another counterpoint, if he doesnt show up till the final part of the arc, it will be close to half a year, which would have been a while

Finally got the issue myself and since the noteworthy details are already known, I won't bother with a summary. However, I've got some more sneak peeks:

20130829_160119_zps2b5f78ad.jpg20130829_160343_zps0593bc6b.jpg20130829_160240_zps812ec045.jpg20130829_160435_zps2a9dc06b.jpg]20130829_160451_zps7fed051e.jpg

Enjoy! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Finally got the issue myself and since the noteworthy details are already known, I won't bother with a summary. However, I've got some more sneak peeks:

20130829_160119_zps2b5f78ad.jpg20130829_160343_zps0593bc6b.jpg20130829_160240_zps812ec045.jpg20130829_160435_zps2a9dc06b.jpg]20130829_160451_zps7fed051e.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Yes you got it thank you

So it looks like Naugus hasn't been arbitrarily named Wally after all.

"READY TAILS DOLL? KICK THE DOLLIE~!"

"Don't kick the dollie...-"

"KICK THE DOLLIE!"

1801993_orig.gif

Also, love how Sonic still kinda interacts with Rock through the Off-Panels. Wouldn't mind that being a thing!

• Thumbs Up 8

Everything is strange. Sonic asks Rock if he can sleep on his sofa, I can't see that much because I'm on a mobile but that's the basic gist I think

I don't get it...

The Sonic/Mega Man Worlds Collide crossover came to an end. Sonic looks back on it, but is eager to return to his own series...

...then he remembers that he'd likely have to put up with all that isht he left behind when the crossover began.

So he calls up Rock (Mega Man's real name) and he's gonna be staying at his place.

That has got to be the funniest off panel next to sonic 229's

Sonic has an inter dimensional/universal phone line? Wonder what telco he uses, I want in on that! Bet the net speeds are out of this world!

But Mega Man shouldn't even remember the crossover...

Sonic: No, it's cool Rock, I'll sleep on the couch. See you next issue?

Rock: Dude, who the hell are you and how did you get this number?

Edited by TheFatPanda
  • Thumbs Up 3

But Mega Man shouldn't even remember the crossover...

Sonic: No, it's cool Rock, I'll sleep on the couch. See you next issue?

Rock: Dude, who the hell are you and how did you get this number?

I think Mega Man remembers it, since Mega Man goes "Is the world back to normal?!" in the first part of the Mega Man issue after the crossover. He also runs a diagnostic on himself and notices a few hours of blank memory space, but he doesn't panic like he didn't know what happened, so I assume he remembers the crossover.

EDIT: Here's three relevant preview images from the Mega Man issue after the crossover.

MegaMan_28-2-noscale.jpg

MegaMan_28-3-noscale.jpg

MegaMan_28-7-noscale.jpg

Edited by Sky The Destroyer

Yeah, Wily has after effects, so I'd assume Mega Man would completely remember it, much like Sonic did.

Yeah, Wily has after effects, so I'd assume Mega Man would completely remember it, much like Sonic did.

He doesn't.

The Mega Man cast don't remember anything. It's the same effect as with genesis. Plus if they remembered everything that would ruin everything

• Thumbs Up 2

The Mega Man cast don't remember anything. It's the same effect as with genesis. Plus if they remembered everything that would ruin everything

If they did, first thing Wily would do would be to GTFO of Lanfront Ruins.

• Thumbs Up 2

Either none of the characters should remember it, or all of them should. The comic team should really make up their mind in that regard...

Seems Lara-Su is shown in the reprint in the #8 sticker mag. Not that it means much, reprints were never an issue as long as he who shall not be named was mentioned.

"Why do I have this violent urge to stomp on a carton of eggs...", "few hours of extra blank memory space...", "I feel like I've forgotten last month..." Its spelled out pretty solid that the Mega Man cast don't remember beyond the feeling something's not quite right. And yeah if they did remember it would ruin upcoming events for them since their world was pulled forward for the event to include Bass, Duo and a multitude of other characters that aren't in the main story's timeline yet.

Edited by Tenko