Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

To be honest, I find the face he makes in the third panel way funnier. He's all like " What the fuck, man?".

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest, I find the face he makes in the third panel way funnier. He's all like " What the fuck, man?".

Hahah, I added that image as well since I thought others would like it too.

Knuckles' last bit of dialogue there is hilariously bad as well. Sounds like something a kid in a playground fight would say! :D

Knuckles' last bit of dialogue there is hilariously bad as well. Sounds like something a kid in a playground fight would say! biggrin.png

Think about what this comic's target audience is aimed at. 

Think about what this comic's target audience is aimed at.

Now think about the target audience of shows like Transformers: Prime and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Both shows have great writing and both shows are aimed at younger audiences. The whole "It's meant to be for kids" arguement has never really held any salt, in my eyes. "Being well-written" and "being targeted at children" aren't mutually exclusive traits for any form of entertainment.

So how good are the chances that the Krudzu will rise up again and get ahold of Shard in the next issue?

I'm hoping slim, so that not only can Knuckles and Thrash's fight be the central action set piece in the issue (as the cover seems to imply), but so Sonic and Tails's reunion with Shard can actually have some emotional impact. The last time they saw Shard, he turned to the side of good and sacriced himself to save their lives, for crying out loud. I'd like to see them talk to each other and reacquaint themselves, instead of duking it out again.That's just me, though.

Edited by Chaos Controller

So how good are the chances that the Krudzu will rise up again and get ahold of Shard in the next issue?

Pretty poor actually, since he's going to appear in the very next issue of Sonic Universe, complete with talking to NICOLE. Can't do that with that plant-reptile thing in him.

Are you guys serious. Knuckles is all like "WELL HOW ABOUT THIS" because Knuckles is being Knuckles. He's the punchy guy with a temper. This is deliberate writing. He's just being Knuckles.
Oh, I totally agree. I was just going off on a tangent. My bad. :P

Are you guys serious. Knuckles is all like "WELL HOW ABOUT THIS" because Knuckles is being Knuckles. He's the punchy guy with a temper. This is deliberate writing. He's just being Knuckles.

Never seen Mystery Science Theatre? Poking fun at silly things? So no.. not serious at all. tongue.png

Ah well... I know when to admit when my jokes are bad. *blames Internet humour*

Edited by MamboCat
  • Thumbs Up 1

I personally don't understand why that pose is being copied so much as of late. Okay, I think that particular drawing is more free-hand and distinguished than past copies have been, but still. 

I personally don't understand why that pose is being copied so much as of late. Okay, I think that particular drawing is more free-hand and distinguished than past copies have been, but still.

Isn't it a homage to Eggman's SONIC CHANNEL wallpaper pose from a year or so ago?

I like the fact that Scourge appears so obviously on that cover because that's likely an indication that he hasn't been removed with the other Penders characters even though Penders said they shouldn't be able to use him.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, Penders may be able to pull is bullshit with "Knuckles-with-hair", but there's no way in hell he can honestly say "Evil Sonic from another dimension" is his own IP!