Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

My hype level... it's rising! Deadpool and Dante seem like the perfect pair to rip each other to shreds. Guns blazing... Swords clashing! Aww... yeah!

Heh Heh... Marvel vs. Capcom: FTW

I like that.

Edited by YoshiUnity: Larry Butz

Owwww I need Venom and Spiderman! Even though I didn't like spidy much in MVC 2.... But... SPIDERMAN! SPIDERMAN! Ra ra ra!

My hype level... it's rising! Deadpool and Dante seem like the perfect pair to rip each other to shreds. Guns blazing... Swords clashing! Aww... yeah!

Pretty much how I predicted they'd be rivals.

Screw having the two of them be pitted in rivalry. No matter how cool that sounds, Deadpool and Dante are both going on my fucking team. And it will be awesome.

Will the game be in 3D? *is worried that being so cuts down the char roster a lot.*

They're really perfect together.

I certainly know I'll be using both of them come the time this comes out. I can't wait to beat somebody with my own lifebar as Deadpool! :D

I think Deadpool would be a bit too much for Dante tho. Dante may be half-demon, but Deadpool is 100% insane!

Dang it, I want Strider and Spider man. They put those two in this game, and that's my team right there. I could also go for IronMan and Chris, but it just wouldn't be the same.

in theory fighting that would probably be an advantage to dante

I don't know about that, killing it is a whole different story. :lol:

Deadpool's has done more crazy shit that would make Dante jealousy.

I don't know about that, killing it is a whole different story. :lol:

Deadpool's has done more crazy shit that would make Dante jealousy.

Idk, being the son of a demon seems to have more of an advantage then being Deadpool XD

Idk, being the son of a demon seems to have more of an advantage then being Deadpool XD

Deadpool's like the insane version of Wolverine...with cancer...

The fact that they can both survive things well above lethal damage for a normal person almost makes Dante's half-demon side irrelevant (I'm not going to forget my boy's ability to use Devil Arms B)).

However, Deadpool's healing factor is made to where you can chop his head clean off and the guy will still be alive. I'm not so sure about Dante; he has been stabbed in the heart and survived that along with other things that would kill anyone else, so I guess that puts them on equal ground to an extent. We have yet to see his head get chopped off tho. :P

Of course, it's not like all that particularly matters, I'm just stating how I think Dante would probably have more trouble with Deadpool to the extent he has with Vergil (speaking of which, I wonder if he's gonna be in too). The idea of beating someone with your lifebar kinda puts Deadpool in a league of his own from Dante. :D

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Well, we'll all settle the score once the game comes out... once and for all... no holds barred... In a steel fucking cage! (If any of these franchise had a steel fucking cage awesome enough to put into the game... Yeah.)Plus Iron Man could kick both of their asses. (Yeah, don't worry about that crossed out sentence there. T-That's just there for uhhh... decoration.)

And by the way... Psychopathic, yet lovable, mercenary with quick healing abilities...? A bad boy demon slayer; whose also the son of a demon...? I SMELL A SIT-COOOOOOOOM! (FOX should get on this and rape it in the ass... Oh, sorry! I-I mean to NOT rape it in the ass! Raping in the ass is bad!)

Plus look! I have pictures from the french-a-riffic site of Gamekyo!

8385620100612_093812_0_big.jpg

8385620100612_093812_1_big.jpg

8385620100612_093812_2_big.jpg

All worthy of desktop backgrounds... Or possible masturbation, if you're in to that. (Hey... I'm not here to judge, I'm just saying whatever floats your dingy.)

So enjoy! :D (HA! Fate of Two Worlds? ...FTW?! I love that! It sells itself!)

Edited by YoshiUnity: Larry Butz

8385620100612_093812_1_big.jpg

8385620100612_093812_2_big.jpg

All worthy of desktop backgrounds... Or possible masturbation, if you're in to that. (Hey... I'm not here to judge, I'm just saying whatever floats your dingy.)

Your statement holds a lot of truth. Those pictures look nicely done, Deadpool's pic is my next wallpaper. Now where just waiting for the rest of the characters in the logo, like Chun-li, Spider-man, etc.

Edited by A.C.193

Screw having the two of them be pitted in rivalry. No matter how cool that sounds, Deadpool and Dante are both going on my fucking team. And it will be awesome.

This So very much. Trailer was Great and Dante and Deadpool are certanly gonna be My Mains, But I am Still undecided Who Will be My Third Guy. I am Currently Thinking Between Spider Man, Dan Hibiki (If He's in) and the Hulk.

So enjoy! :D (HA! Fate of Two Worlds? ...FTW?! I love that! It sells itself!)

Now that you Mention it, Let me post something I found earlier today...

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7076/1276357040371.png

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5678/1276358704528.png

Only found the Deadpool one In Wallpaper size, But Hey, Deadpool and Dante Clashing makes for a Cool Wallpaper too I say.

1276357040371.png

Capcom must've been reading my mind (or this discussion).

This is the best pic on the internetz, y'all!

original.jpg

From what little i know of Deadpool, i love.

SHORYUKEN

Edited by killemoff

I always thought that it was hilarious that he did it to Shadowcat just to shut her up (and start the fight with Wolverine) rather than simply doing it against Wolverine to start the fight with Wolverine. That shows a dedicated level of crazy awesome that is barely comprehensible.

Edited by Tornado

original.jpg

That there needs to be made into one of those Motivational Posters, something along the lines of; "Deadpool - Begging to be in MvC since..." well I dunno when that comic was made, but you get the point. I'm sure someone can make something alot better than that with the material though.

I dunno, as super excited as I am for a retail MvC release (don't do the whole DLC thing so I couldn't get MvC2 :( ) I can't help but feel this game doesn't look right. It's way too dark, as though all the characters are fighting in the poorly lit district of town, at night, and in an ink factory, a factory that also produces black holes.... Plus I was always a fan of that very Japanese 2D side on fighter cartoony style from MvC and MvC2, it was just a great style. Even if they use the Street fighter 4 style I'd be somewhat happier as that is vibrant and full of colour, but MvC3 just looks too dark.

Factor in the fact that they've said there's only going to be 30 or so characters and that makes me VERY worried. This is a fighting game for F@#^sakes!! Cut the "deep" story and add as many characters as humanly possible!

Look at smash bros, for Brawl they didn't cut the cast back to less than half! They cut a few expendables and expanded on the cast. This is how it should be done for MvC3; put in all the characters that fans have a large want for, then add to that with more an more characters to make it better! I can't speak for Capcom (as the only characters I know and care for are Street Fighter ones) but I know Marvel have a HUGE cast and soooo many good characters elligable for this, it seems a shame to limit the potential epicness of this game.

Edited by The-Master-Board

That pic has just been PSP'd.

Ditto. I gotta do that really quickly.

It seems like an even longer wait until release with each update, though. To me, almost unbearable.

Almost.

but Ultras like Dudleys first Ultra and Akuma's second Ultra are just retarded-ly long

Hey hey HEY. You shut your whore mouth. Rolling Thunder is AWESOME.

Also At this point, since I got my boy Deadpool, let's just give me my main girl:

124782-195638-b-b-hood_large.jpg

DO IT CAPCOM. You MUST

Wouldn't a game with Deadpool and B.B. Hood cause the world to explode?

Factor in the fact that they've said there's only going to be 30 or so characters and that makes me VERY worried. This is a fighting game for F@#^sakes!! Cut the "deep" story and add as many characters as humanly possible!

Look at smash bros, for Brawl they didn't cut the cast back to less than half! They cut a few expendables and expanded on the cast. This is how it should be done for MvC3; put in all the characters that fans have a large want for, then add to that with more an more characters to make it better! I can't speak for Capcom (as the only characters I know and care for are Street Fighter ones) but I know Marvel have a HUGE cast and soooo many good characters elligable for this, it seems a shame to limit the potential epicness of this game.

Apples and oranges. While Nintendo likely didn't do any Pokemon Coliseum-style complete reusing of the models, they still had models to work from. Capcom by and large doesn't except for the stuff they will probably reuse from Super IV (yes, I'm aware of the TvC models. Other than Morrigan, that really doesn't make that much of a difference).

I should also point out that having 50 million characters in MvC 2 is basically the exact situation that made all but about 5 useless (though that was also due to lack of effort, as the more gratuitous KoF games like 2002 UM or XI don't have balance problems that bad). And that MvC 2 had 17 billion characters mostly because the game was reusing sprites from pre-Playstation times alongside purpose made ones, which takes a lot less effort than creating a couple dozen 3D models and looks considerably shittier. And that the absolutely barebones presentation is one of the more hated things about MvC 2 (particularly compared to the previous two games, especially MvSF). And that "30 or so" characters is pretty much what SSBB has anyways, and is already far more than most fighters actually have (in fact, other than the KoF games, CvS 2, Super IV and the handheld ports of Alpha 3, I'm having trouble thinking of any).

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2