Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

*Is in awe*

I want to play as Deadpool.........

Edited by Shade737

One of Deadpool's abilities uses his health bar as a weapon? This game just keeps getting better and better.

So glad Dante is officially confirmed. Now I just need a confirmation that Frank West and Viewtiful Joe are set to return and I'm set.

What I want mostly now is Nathan "Radd" Spencer.

I'd love to see how the Bionic Arm would fare in a fighting game.

Just got the magazine out of my mailbox and all I can say is wow... Chris is actually fucking The Hulk up!

He did beat the shit out of that rock in RE5.

chris can lay a beat down yo

He popped two pills, on stilts he walked then snorted two lines that were filled with chalk.

If you get this reference then you win 5 internets.

What I want mostly now is Nathan "Radd" Spencer.

I'd love to see how the Bionic Arm would fare in a fighting game.

Oh man, I didn't even think about including him. I loved both of the new Bionic Commando games, it'd be cool to sww at least one version of Spencer in this.

He popped two pills, on stilts he walked then snorted two lines that were filled with chalk.

If you get this reference then you win 5 internets.

Guess he thought he was incredible.

So uh, what happens when Deadpool's low on health? A fist-sized health-bar club don't sound very intimidating.

*shot*

Yay I knew Felicia would be in it, so far thats one of my characters that I use in the game! Dante being in it is super crazy awesome as well.

Ahh... I haven't seen any gameplay yet, but those tidbits makes me anticipate this game even more. I might give Deadpool a whirl that health bar move stays on track. :)

Also, check this out! In one of the pics posted eariler...

mvsc_3qc6r.jpg

I wonder... who feet are those in the top right corner? (... Color-changed Hulk?)

Also, here's a new picture.

8385620100514_222706_0_big.jpg

If you look in the background, you can see Tron Bonne holding a Servbot. I guess she won't be playable this go around. And if she's not playable, I highly doubt that there will be a playable Servbot this time. (I did use both, so that's kind of a downer for me if so. Just a MINOR downer, I'm not asking for a baby bottle.)

Edited by YoshiUnity: Iron Stark

Confirming that Tron won't be playable this early on? Good grief Capcom. :(

Nah, that's just Ryu's promo art in that first shot with the spidy balloon.

Famitsu scans:

372630.jpg

372970.jpg

Shows two character's super moves.

• Thumbs Up 1

Very late for the party, but yay, Dante's in! Now if we could get Phoenix Wright squeezed in that roster.....

Though you know which RE char would make a great candidate for this game other than Leon and Jill?

TOFU!

ngbbs4b7ccfb3ef244.jpg

Come on, lets make Phoenix Wright this time! He was due in another versus Capcom game a while back but the differences between the japanese and English words for Objection where to great. Franziska Von Karma was to be playable for that too.

Tofu would be awesome! lets have his funny noises for getting punched!! Though I'll keep my fingers crossed for Albert wesker. Chris needs a rival on his own team!!

I personally don't like the art style... The removal of the good old 2-D sprites is one of the reasons I was put off from SF4. :/ Oh well.

Is there a release date yet? I read the last few pages and the first post.

I personally don't like the art style... The removal of the good old 2-D sprites is one of the reasons I was put off from SF4. :/ Oh well.

Is there a release date yet? I read the last few pages and the first post.

For some odd reason I'm feeling the same as this. The MvC series has some of the best sprite artwork I've seen and it's kind of sad to see it go for what (IMO) look like plastic models with odd looking shading. I just hope that the classic MvC gameplay remains intact though.

Also no Tron Bonne dissapoints me, she was a nice inclusion in MvC2. I hope classic Megaman doesn't get scrapped as well, he needs to be in a 3d game already.

I was put off by Street Fighter IV switching from sprites to 3D models because the art style is ugly as fuck in Street Fighter IV.

This looks quite a bit better to me so I'm all good.

Edited by Chooch