Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Needs more Leon tbfh.

(And Ashley)

So are the graphics going to be 2D or SFIV?

*please be 2D*

And one more thing.

I'm going to be very very mad if they mindlessly fill the roster with Street Fighter characters. This is Marvel Vs Capcom, not Marvel Vs Street Fighter, ffs. The fact that there was better series representation in TvC, which only had a fraction of characters compared to MvC2, well it's just kinda funny.

Edited by SuperLink

Needs more Mega Man. I'll be back when there's some Mega Man.

...the one character who absolutely needs to be in this game, though, is the main character from Metal Walker. He's from an obscure decade-old Pokemon cash-in, sure, but he had a cape, a helmet with a visor and goggles. You can't get much more hardcore than that.

*please be 2D*

According to TeamXbox, it's going to be stylized 3D a la SFIV or TvC. Hope we get some screen shots later.

Personally, I hope they go a bit easier on the X-Men characters. I love X-Men, but MvC 2 was just an overload. I know this is mainly because of the previous Street Fighter vs. X-Men, but still...

However, since Capcom said they're trying to blow us away with the amount of characters, chances are they all could return.

Anyways, I'm just glad to see the game confirmed!

Edited by SykoTech

Anyone take a good look at the silhouettes? The far right one in Capcom's looks like Dante, and the middle one in Marvel's looks like Deadpool, maybe.

I seriously hope for Leon to be in the game, not that I mind Chris, but I think he is better. Also, playing as Nemesis could be pretty hardcore as well.

I also hope for more Rival Schools chars, maybe bring back Batsu and others like Kyosuke, Shoma, Roy, etc. Definitely, be awaiting news about Dante too.

*please be 2D*

No sprites, if you watch the teaser that last clip with ryu is in game.

I'm going to be very very mad if they mindlessly fill the roster with Street Fighter characters. This is Marvel Vs Capcom, not Marvel Vs Street Fighter, ffs. The fact that there was better series representation in TvC, which only had a fraction of characters compared to MvC2, well it's just kinda funny.

This, along with the heap of X0Men characters is due to MVC2's roots in Xmen vs Street Fighter

No sprites, if you watch the teaser that last clip with ryu is in game.

Awww maaaaaan D:

Hand drawn games are so lovely. SFIV looks dumb in comparison :x

Ah well.

Awww maaaaaan D:

Hand drawn games are so lovely. SFIV looks dumb in comparison :x

Ah well.

I'm not surprised, the time and effort it would take to create fluidly animated HD sprites for every character would have been insane.

I passed on Tatsunoko vs Capcom because I didn't know/care about half of the roster, but this game right here is a must buy for me. :D

I'm not surprised, the time and effort it would take to create fluidly animated HD sprites for every character would have been insane.

With BB tier sprites we would've not have seen the game for like 5 years 

Knowing this doesn't make me crave it any less. Blazblue has awesome animation.

I passed on Tatsunoko vs Capcom because I didn't know/care about half of the roster, but this game right here is a must buy for me. :D

The actual diversity in the Capcom side more than makes up for it imo.

And Ai-chan is awesome.

So, I think we can all say for sure that Classic Roll is confirmed?

It's official then, pants are jizzed around the world now...

Adding trailer to main post! :D

EDIT: Had already added that one, Chris.

Edited by killemoff

All I know is if they completely replace Jill with Chris ima be sad. I hope that if they bring back older characters such as Megaman and Jin that they keep their same move-sets. Been playing MvC2 for too long, if everything changes all the effort I put into MvC2 is going to feel like a waste. I feel they should keep the old roster of characters move-sets the same and obviously with the high number of new characters it should even out with old to new.

Edit:

And they need to nerf some characters because I don't want to see Sentinel, Storm and Magneto teams all over again. I know there's other broken teams but still. ALSO, they need to increase the time it takes between assisting/switching characters cause I hate it when people assist spam. They can say it's strategy all they want but it's simply spamming the same button over and over.

Edited by Lunar

I seriously hope for Leon to be in the game, not that I mind Chris, but I think he is better. Also, playing as Nemesis could be pretty hardcore as well.

Nooo.... Jill... Jill Jill! or Claire!

Quite awesome, quite awesome indeed. Shame they didn't include a few more characters in that announcement trailer, I wouldn't have objected to see something like Captain America fist fighting with Wesker, or the Nemesis having a brawl with one of the Marvel Zombies.... or... some other capcom character since I don't play many capcom games vs a urm... person.

Well anyway great news that it's finally announced, all we have to do now is wait for some leaks from partner.net and then we'll know whats to come!

Well anyway great news that it's finally announced, all we have to do now is wait for some leaks from partner.net and then we'll know whats to come!

It's gonna be disc based so P.net won't be able to ruin this one.

EDIT:

AWWW SHITTT!!!

16 characters speculated/confirmed so far

Edited by Dat Kickass Bat Guy

So wait a minute-if those silhouettes are who we think they are, that means we can see Frank West and Wolverine fighting Dr. Doom and Iron Man IN THE SAME GAME?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKayLq1d5Bs

I'm hoping for confirmation of Mega Man in some way shape or form. I don't even care which Mega Man it is, as long as his series gets some representation I'll be content.

So wait a minute-if those silhouettes are who we think they are, that means we can see Frank West and Wolverine fighting Dr. Doom and Iron Man IN THE SAME GAME?

I'm hoping for confirmation of Mega Man in some way shape or form. I don't even care which Mega Man it is, as long as his series gets some representation I'll be content.

I personally hope it's classic Megaman with the same moves as the Megaman in MvC2. Although, I think it's time we see Megaman X in a fighting game now that we already seen Megaman.Exe and both iterations of Zero.

Edited by Lunar

and Dante and Deadpool too.

FUCK. YEAH.

Now we Only Need Spidey (Tho' He is Pretty much a Given) and/or Viewtiful Joe and we Have a Winner....well a even Bigger winner that is.

If this game has a complete lack of Ace Attorney or Okami representation I'm going to be hugely fucking disappoint.

Also some Monster Hunter rep is surely a given? It's so popular now, stick in Kirin-armour-girl or something.

I personally hope it's classic Megaman with the same moves as the Megaman in MvC2. Although, I think it's time we see Megaman X in a fighting game now that we already seen Megaman.Exe and both iterations of Zero.

In all honesty I think we have a higher chance of seeing that pansy from Star Force or one of the awful ZX characters. They're the "new" series. :\

I wonder if Ruby Heart will be returning - wasn't she created specifically for the flow of MvsC2's plot?

If this game has a complete lack of Ace Attorney or Okami representation I'm going to be hugely fucking disappoint.

Also some Monster Hunter rep is surely a given? It's so popular now, stick in Kirin-armour-girl or something.

When I first played TvC I thought the Onimusha guy was a Monster Hunter at first XD Yea, we do need some MH love

EDIT:

In all honesty I think we have a higher chance of seeing that pansy from Star Force or one of the awful ZX characters. They're the "new" series. :\

if that was the case we would have saw SFMegaman in TvC. I highly doubt we're gonna get SFMegaman in MvC3 mainly because no one really likes him and he isn't amongst the fan-favorites in the series. Megaman.Exe was loved by many, as was Classic, X, and Volnut. Not to mention that that would be a stupid move by capcom mainly because out of all the Capcom fans, they all know Classic, X and Volnut compared to SF which only appeals to battle network fans.

Edited by Lunar

Ah snap. I have to watch the trailer again, I couldn't hear the sound of the music over me shitting myself...

*Moments later.*

Aw yeah! This is going to be sweet! And will seem like one of the Longest waiting periods ever! *This is going to rival the Smash Bros. Brawl wait for me.* And just like the smash bros. brawl wait, I wouldn't doubt it if capcom organize the updates in a special fashion to where each one has everyone waiting on the edge of their seat even more.

The artstyle already looks awesome! And as much as I liked the artstyle for the illustrations for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 HD, this isn't really that far off and I can deal with it. Hell, my brother has been waiting for this for years! He's going to jump through the roof when he hears this! I'm interested to see who else will be confirmed, how far the roster will actually go and how everyone, realistic or anime style, will look.

Everyone I used in Marvel vs. Capcom 1 and 2: IronMan, War Machine, Captain Commando, Guile, Mega Man, Roll, Servbot(Yeah, that's right! Servbot!), Dan, Amingo, Spider-Man, Venom, Strider, B.B. Hood, Jin, Psylocke, Ice Man and DA GODDAMN JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!

Any of these characters confirmed and I'm good to go! Hell, as a long time fan of Iron Man, I'm already satisfied enough with him being in there. As for others characters That I would love to see in there... Uh... Viewitful Joe, Deadpool, Punisher, Thor, Ammy, and anyone from Power Stone. Hell, if SonSon made it in the second one, anything is possible. And if Suma-Gorath can be a fighter, then anything can fight as well. I'm also intrigue to who the final boss will be?

Anyway, I can't wait for more! And I'll have patience! I'M A MAN and I'll act like it, darn it! ... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I'm, like, so totally excited for this! I'm so going to call all my friends! :U

Edited by Gobber the belch

I wonder if Ruby Heart will be returning - wasn't she created specifically for the flow of MvsC2's plot?

In addition to what I said earlier, Classic Megaman seems to be a recurring character in the MvC series in general, like Morrigan, Ryu and Chun-li, so I doubt they'll use any other Megaman other than Classic or X

Hey, they MegaMan ZX characters are awesome D:

Personally for MegaMan rep I want to see EXE, Blade Warriors doesn't count, and I'm not a big fan of X. Classic Roll is a deadcert, and maybe Tron Bonne will be back.