Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

I finally got the game, and so far I don't see it as broken. Tho to be honest..... I'm only playing the arcade mode right now, As I'm trying to get my basics down. And yes, I'm playing on normal.. not easy mode. and .. yeah... It's quite a jump from Street fighter honestly. I'll be playing online tormorrow so hit me up. The damage is pretty high even on low tho. But other than that... I LOVE X-23. Tron is abit hard to get used too, and so is Deadpool and Trish. T.T In other words... I SUCK right now. lol

I can't beat the last boss. That finger and his supers. Help.

Did you ever play MvC1 or 2? Or even Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? Compared to those, this game is hella easier lol, but I still enjoy it.

Also, to beat Galactus, Super Jump... a lot.

Did you ever play MvC1 or 2? Or even Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? Compared to those, this game is hella easier lol, but I still enjoy it.

Also, to beat Galactus, Super Jump... a lot.

I own both. To be honest, Alot of the getting used too was simply going from Street Fighter IV to MVC3. As those are 6 button layouts while this one is four. XD I'm pwning thew shit out of the last boss now. X-23 is my baby. Tron is getting there, and Trish is extra sexy. Ryu's getting to be a beast too, and Zero is becoming my man. Right now I'm just getting all the artwork and ending. Deadpool is funny...... but X-23 theme is funnier. Cause it's almost like it's out of place. XD Catchy tho. ADD ME! Lamontraccoon PSN.

I own both. To be honest, Alot of the getting used too was simply going from Street Fighter IV to MVC3. As those are 6 button layouts while this one is four. XD I'm pwning thew shit out of the last boss now. X-23 is my baby. Tron is getting there, and Trish is extra sexy. Ryu's getting to be a beast too, and Zero is becoming my man. Right now I'm just getting all the artwork and ending. Deadpool is funny...... but X-23 theme is funnier. Cause it's almost like it's out of place. XD Catchy tho. ADD ME! Lamontraccoon PSN.

I'll add you later can't access the psn atm, my girlfriend and her friend are over, when that happens I lose control over the entertainment system in my OWN ROOM!! lol

Have people heard of the latest rumour, that the names of Doc Ock and Frank West have been found on the Disk? This would make it interesting eh?

Near the start at 00:20. I did think there was a lack of Spidey villains, although with all the voting stuff going on, Venom is almost inevitable. As for Frank west, it is what the fans really want right?

Some pages back someone posted an article of SRK talking about how Jill was incomplete and Shuma was 100%. And also mentioned about Frank West and Doc Ock (Also I think they said they left out Frank West because of technical issues, maybe they are using this time to solve them and prepare him for DLC?). Also that there were alternate costumes. The ones that the trailer showed plus some more, but only the ones of the trailer were usable, the others not.

Near the start at 00:20. I did think there was a lack of Spidey villains, although with all the voting stuff going on, Venom is almost inevitable. As for Frank west, it is what the fans really want right?

I've heard about Doc Ock, Frank got cut due to annimation errors that would occur when you played him online (so capcom claims). So I can understand him being there, Doc Ock is the odd one, he was never rumoured or even hinted at.

Whilst I would love Venom to make it in, I'd rather get a certain ace defense attorney

Edited by Hogfather

Whilst I would love Venom to make it in, I'd rather get a certain ace defense attorney

The She Hulk ending gave me a little faith in that...and a funny scene :lol: :lol:

Edited by Vec

I also like looking at the 3d models. I also like seeing all the costumes since I have no idea how to access them all (On the PS3 I access the first by X, Second by square, Third by Triangle but Circle is back! No idea how.)

I would love for Phoenix Wright to be playable too. One of my all time favourites. I've heard of voting on the Capcom forum, with these guys as the top 20 on each side.

Marvel

1.Venom - 2034

2.Gambit - 1704

3.Ghost Rider - 1132

4.Cyclops - 1120

5.Carnage -992

6.Psylocke - 967

7.Ms Marvel 792

8.Dr Strange 758

9.Nightcrawler - 757

10.Green Goblin - 748

11.Iron Fist - 553

12.Juggernaut - 538

13. Daredevil - 500

14.Cable - 497

15.Rogue - 496

16. Silver Surfer - 459

17.Blade - 399

18.Black Panther(T'challa)-366

19.Emma Frost - 356

20.Thanos - 320

Capcom

1. Strider 2094

2. Mega Man X -2061

3. Phoenix Wright - 1734

4. Frank West - 1311

5. Gene - 1257

6. Classic Megaman - 950

7. Vergil - 919

8. Captain commando - 784

9. Bison - 704

10. Jin Saotome - 677

11. Jon Talbain - 617

12 .Bass.Exe - 606

13. Ken - 469

14. Leon Kennedy - 419

15. Cammy - 416

16. Megaman.EXE - 398

17. Juri - 382

18. Sigma - 379

19. Ryu (BoF) - 328

20. Batsu - 318

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscapcom/go/thread/view/102977/27061421/Marvel__Capcom_DLC_survey_results__round_2_info

Now this is purely done by fans on the Capcom website but still maybe they'll notice since the whole game is "fan demanded". Shame I don't know who hardly any of the Capcom lot are.

The She Hulk ending gave me a little faith in that...and a funny scene :lol: :lol:

It also made a lot of fanfiction writers feel vindicated. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I also like looking at the 3d models. I also like seeing all the costumes since I have no idea how to access them all (On the PS3 I access the first by X, Second by square, Third by Triangle but Circle is back! No idea how.)

I would love for Phoenix Wright to be playable too. One of my all time favourites. I've heard of voting on the Capcom forum, with these guys as the top 20 on each side.

Marvel

1.Venom - 2034

2.Gambit - 1704

3.Ghost Rider - 1132

4.Cyclops - 1120

5.Carnage -992

6.Psylocke - 967

7.Ms Marvel 792

8.Dr Strange 758

9.Nightcrawler - 757

10.Green Goblin - 748

11.Iron Fist - 553

12.Juggernaut - 538

13. Daredevil - 500

14.Cable - 497

15.Rogue - 496

16. Silver Surfer - 459

17.Blade - 399

18.Black Panther(T'challa)-366

19.Emma Frost - 356

20.Thanos - 320

Capcom

1. Strider 2094

2. Mega Man X -2061

3. Phoenix Wright - 1734

4. Frank West - 1311

5. Gene - 1257

6. Classic Megaman - 950

7. Vergil - 919

8. Captain commando - 784

9. Bison - 704

10. Jin Saotome - 677

11. Jon Talbain - 617

12 .Bass.Exe - 606

13. Ken - 469

14. Leon Kennedy - 419

15. Cammy - 416

16. Megaman.EXE - 398

17. Juri - 382

18. Sigma - 379

19. Ryu (BoF) - 328

20. Batsu - 318

http://www.capcom-un...s__round_2_info

Now this is purely done by fans on the Capcom website but still maybe they'll notice since the whole game is "fan demanded". Shame I don't know who hardly any of the Capcom lot are.

Press R1 and you'll get the last costume. :D

there were multiple updates since the release? This is the first I had to do

Oh.. I dunno I haven't been online since this morning. But the update I remember 2 days or so ago had to do with the new TOS or whatever sony made. Terms of service. Whoops. Maybe I should update my game.......

Oh.. I dunno I haven't been online since this morning. But the update I remember 2 days or so ago had to do with the new TOS or whatever sony made. Terms of service. Whoops. Maybe I should update my game.......

Well duh everyone went through that, not really an update but more of a new TOS

I was talking about the MvC3 update not a Ps3 one

Well duh everyone went through that, not really an update but more of a new TOS

I was talking about the MvC3 update not a Ps3 one

Then I have no clue. =O I was and am out of date. Better update. .... * hides in a box crying.*

Apparently it's the ready for the DLC. So you can turn them off and on when playing online and etc. Some are saying it IS indeed the infrastructure patch

Edited by LunarEdge

What...the fuck just happened? I lucked out with my first online ranked match. I was playing against a guy that didn't even know how to do his special moves. He used X-Factor at the start and kept doing snap backs.