Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Oh Hogfather, we SO need to have a match once I get the game.

Edited by Black Spy

I believe this is them, Hogfather. Tell me if they do the exact same thing to you: MRSMOOV803.

I wonder how he expects to get this individuals attention and get them to play a match? lol

Oh Hogfather, we SO need to have a match once I get the game.

But I'm... rubbish!?

I don't really play against people unless I want to totally take the piss. E.g. spaming projectiles or using dante to obliterate new players to the point they sit back and think "What the hell just happened!?"

Seriously, is there anything more fun than performing a perfect 3 character air combo on a new player and then instantly finishing them off with a level 3 cross over hyper combo?

Also... has anyone made a serious stab at mission mode? I currently need another 115 missions before I get my trophy and ultimately the platinum. It's not that bad compared to other fighters. But might need to break out the fight stick soon.

Edited by Hogfather

Just in case anyone cared to see a video of me playing. One of the many casuals I've played in between classes at school. Fuck ups all over the place.

Not the best match I ever played but whatever. The matches I do the best in never seem to be recorded. I'm playing Joe/Ammy/Chris, of course.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

Your Chris is pretty damn scary. I'd hate to be caught in the midst of that.

idonteven.jpg

EDIT: New patch is out, this patch cuts loading times tremendously.

Edited by Carbo
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh my God, Chooch. The way you took down his Dark Phoenix was fucking PERFECT.

-Dark Phoenix: Dodge this! Dodge this! Dodge this!...

-Amaterasu: Yeah? How about you dodge THIS!!

*Hyper combo chain*

-Dark Phoenix: Dead

• Thumbs Up 1

**video**

Just in case anyone cared to see a video of me playing. One of the many casuals I've played in between classes at school. Fuck ups all over the place.

Not the best match I ever played but whatever. The matches I do the best in never seem to be recorded. I'm playing Joe/Ammy/Chris, of course.

Looks like someone plays keep away :P Wesker can be a pain though. Nice Dark Phoenix take down

Apparently some guys at SRK found ways around Dark Phoenix transformation...

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok.. I suck HARD. I need training partners. Maybe it's my team, wait.. no. I don't use air combos too offen and I don't do the switch in the air to perform the flashy air combos everyone seems to do right off the back. Coming from the grounded Street Fighter series to this one game is hard for me to jump into. It's like I'm stuck in the "trying to perform great link combos" instead of "learning to play free". People tell me I'm over thinking MVC3 calling it capcom's smash bros. I dunno. I just want to start off doing the moves and normal combos first then going into the flashy stuff. My team is X-23, Wolverine, and trish ( Tron or sometimes Ryu.) Those are the people I use... and they get raped by Dante's Weskers, and who ever else. Why is it so hard????? I'm great in Street Fighter in MVC2....... Am I over thinking this game??? T.T

It's dangerous to play MvC3 alone. TAKE THIS.

Whoa, this is a goldmine.

And here I was self-training myself.

I'm mad I didn't see this on shoryuken before. I'm on that site daily.... mostly to find players for SSFIV tho. I should've known that was there. It's even my home page. I failed. lol.

The Hyper Guide is nice, but I'd still highly recommend going to the character forums and such if you want to seriously get in depth and level up your game with each member of your team.

It's also a good place to ask questions and such and get help where you might be struggling.

The finals of the GVN Winter Brawl, the first major leadup to EVO, were streamed last night and you can catch it here. It begins at around about the hour mark. People who thought this game isn't viable for tourney-play or only expected Sentinel, Dante, Deadpool on every team clearly need to think again.

Incredibly intense shit going on here. Sexy She-Hulk, Wolverine being absolutely terrifying, showdown of The Wongs and MIKE FUCKING HAGGAR MAYOR OF EARTH. Oh and Yipes being chill at the commentary.

And that's just a taste of things to come from this game over the next months. I can't wait until EVO.

Edited by Carbo