Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Currently at 310 missions done, most of that was with a normal ps3 pad, I have used my mad catz tournament edition stick for some of them, however I think now I could have done them with the pad now that I'm a lot better at the missions.

Not sure if I can bring myself to do another 10 though, I think I'll wait for the DLC and get the missing 10 that way, then MVC3 shall be complete... Yay.

Oh by the way... You know what's a fun game? Getting really good with some characters, then loading up a fresh PSN account and then going online as a beginner! Also if you dong have 5 wins you can use this trick to get your 5 wins in a row trophy. Copy your save to a USB, the load up. You'll be a beginner, but you'll have the ability of whatever you currently are... Muhahaha! They'll never know what hit them!

But... can't you just reset your battle card?

But... can't you just reset your battle card?

Unless the 5 wins is the last thing you need. Wouldn't resetting totally bork up the rest of your game?

Unless the 5 wins is the last thing you need. Wouldn't resetting totally bork up the rest of your game?

If your talking about Trophies and Achievements than no it won't. If your talking about saved data in the sense of characters, it won't either. My friend reset his card the other day cuz he didn't like his win to lose ratio

I might be up for a game tomorrow or wednesday. I got a test on Friday and it's going to be hard devoting time for anything but studying this week, although I'd happily play some games with fellow PSN players.

Well he seems happy.

Edited by Hogfather

Funniest video I have ever watched related to MvC3. Even though some of his points are valid, he's just being a whiny bitch lol... and sexist...

Edited by LunarEdge

Okay, that was just out right fucked up near the end with Spencer vs. Morrigan.

First Morrigan was about to do her hyper combo, but then you see Spencer activating his. Then as fast as it happened, the other player activates a second hypercombo to withdraw Morrigan and bring out his own Spencer, then does it again to bring out his Hulk. That that was cool as hell, but man that made me feel a bit bad for the other guy.

I bet he was yelling "BULLSHIT!" at his TV when he got on the receiving end of that. At least he still won.

...also, why the hell did I just get the idea to picture Black Cat fighting in this game?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Dude I totally saw that earlier and forgot about it. I couldn't find a larger version either. That made my week right there.

Also, need PSN IDs so I can play you guys.

Edited by Black Spy

Dude I totally saw that earlier and forgot about it. I couldn't find a larger version either. That made my week right there.

Also, need PSN IDs so I can play you guys.

LunarEdge

PSN ID is RadRed. You guys can add me if you want.

After today I think I'm giving up on my current team and learning a new one. I'm tired of trying to force it to work and nothing really paying off.

PSN ID is RadRed. You guys can add me if you want.

After today I think I'm giving up on my current team and learning a new one. I'm tired of trying to force it to work and nothing really paying off.

added ya and got completely wrecked. If Ammy or Joe touched me once I was screwed.

Edited by LunarEdge

It wasn't that bad. I don't feel like I wrecked you really at all because there were so many time up wins which I hate.

Once again tho', shout outs to VOOMERANG and Chris' Gun Fire assist. It's hilariously annoying.

Who else wants to play before I start learning my new team?

Edited by Chooch

It wasn't that bad. I don't feel like I wrecked you really at all because there were so many time up wins which I hate.

Once again tho', shout outs to VOOMERANG and Chris' Gun Fire assist. It's hilariously annoying.

Maybe later tonight when I'm done with work and homework.

I can add you when I come home, although don't expect much from me. I haven't played in a while.

I can fight you in a minute chooch, just let me add all you and I'll be on in just a hot second.

For those who don't have their 5 wins trophy... lol Zero is your saviour, someone has more or less found a way to win any match as Zero.

Spencer/Hagger also have a rather interesting glitch.

... lol it's very clever indeed.

They can more or less take out any character in the game (except Galactus). (also notice, not one of these combos had Xfactor enabled). Edited by Hogfather

People need to stop trying to counterpick Joe / Ammy / Chris because they can't beat me with it.

It's not a good team. Learn the damn game.

1zvfozn.jpg

churuya-nyoron.png

Anyway I'm experimenting with a new team on the side now. Tron / Viper / Dormammu. Pretty sound and solid on the paper so far, although I'm not really that acquainted with Viper yet.

1zvfozn.jpg

Reply back with...

"Call "555Task" and learn some new moves."

Just grief report them, that's what I'm doing now, tired of people sending abuse because they lost.