Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

Here's some more recent stuff. Plentiful online retailers are stocking up on various pre-order bonuses, most of these are just variations of shirts but a few such as GameStation are shipping it in the steel-cased box that GameStop's American CE comes with.

Seth Killian has also confirmed some new info about how the new Jill DLC plays.

And finally, the game will have a punish system very similar to Tatsunoko vs Capcom for people who DC alot, mostly to prevent ragequiting people who worry about their e-penis.

Edited by LunarEdge

Nonononononono, wait. Wait a second. That means that....Tron works with the other bad guys? I know that she's not a hero but... C'mon, THAT'S UNCLEFREAKING DOCTOR DOOM! AND WESKER! AND DORMAMMU!

Wait. A teenage girl, with an army of lego-like robots, is in the same position of two of the most badass comic book villains ever, of a mutant superhuman and a phisical god? And this game has some kind of story mode? With possible interactions between characters?

MAKE IT HAPPEN, CAPCOM!

Just looked through their website, and neither Megaman or Roll made it into the game. NOW I wonder if I should even get it D:

I was mostly hoping for another remix for Roll's theme. Bah I'm disappointed, Capcom.

I still don't know why they're going with that shitty box art.

If you get the collectors edition you don't have to suffer through that box-art I believe lol

Just looked through their website, and neither Megaman or Roll made it into the game. NOW I wonder if I should even get it D:

Oh shut it and get the game.

Well, that's good then. I pre-ordered the special Edition because I needed Shuma-Gorath and Jill. Didn't want to pay for them a month later.

Double post:

Haggar's Theme Extended by yours truly:

The youtube link also includes a DL link. If anyone can figure out the small edit I made to the song besides extended it gets a cookie

Edited by LunarEdge

kNQuj.jpg

Well... Might as well get ready for it!

At least Hulk doesn't look so derpy now.

HAGGAR: YAY!

PHOENIX: I swear to god, if I see you over ten times a day online...

MegaMan: WHAT?! (I know this been said a lot, but still... WHAT?!)

I'm still very positive about this game though. IronMan, Deadpool, Ammy, Tron Bonne, Viewtiful Joe, Spider-Man, Haggar, Arthur, and Taskmaster are plenty for me. Heck, I also want to try Spencer, Thor, M.O.D.O.K. and She-Hulk... It's going to take me a looooooooong time to make a team. XD

Double post:

Haggar's Theme Extended by yours truly:

The youtube link also includes a DL link. If anyone can figure out the small edit I made to the song besides extended it gets a cookie

This song makes me want to eat chicken, off the ground, from underneath a trash can, and actually heal me instead of somehow not giving me Salmonella, Tapeworms and any other illness. ...It's also good for PILEDRIVING!

Yes, this means I like it. Now if you excuse me. I have to go beat up some dude in a wheelchair... What? It's not wrong! The bastard has a gun! ...was faking it too...

Edited by YoshiUnity vs The Internet

I noticed how that when you switch a character out that has the red health that slowly recovers, when you switch them back out they still retain that read health unlike in MvC2 when it would who disappear if that character was switched out. Very interesting

PHOENIX: I swear to god, if I see you over ten times a day online...

I doubt this. Phoenix's health is absolutely pathetic, and as Dark Phoenix it drains, even then that's assuming you'll have a Level 5 bar to hold it up.

EDIT: New charcters to be announced next week?

Just give me Hsien-Ko already and let this suffering be over with

Edited by Carbo

Just give me Hsien-Ko already and let this suffering be over with

Agreed! If she's in I'll be somewhat less angry that I won't be playing as Gambit in the game. So my team will be.... Deadpool Hsien-ko and M.O.D.O.K....? Wtf random lol.

Thor's GOD TAUNT!!!

He has ascended to epic status now. Sad thing that most people will never stand to hear his riveting speach, as they'll just punch him in the face instead... *sigh* why must people punch someone in the middle of a speach?

He has ascended to epic status now. Sad thing that most people will never stand to hear his riveting speach, as they'll just punch him in the face instead... *sigh* why must people punch someone in the middle of a speach?

Because it's cool...

Derp_de_derp_by_Thecosmicgoose.jpg

On Topic: That is an epic Taunt. I'll give them that! I'm definitely use Thor everynow and then; however I'll save the taunt for whenever I'm playing against someone online that isn't competitive. Otherwise, that thing's basically, "Here I am! Hit my dumbass!". Unless the taunts can be interrupted or something...

First NA Commercial

I love how the focus on characters is mainly on Marvel characters.[/sarcasm]

Edited by LunarEdge

First NA Commercial

It's a TV spot. the average TV viewer is going to recognize spidey or iron man before they do Chris Redfield.

On Topic: That is an epic Taunt. I'll give them that! I'm definitely use Thor everynow and then; however I'll save the taunt for whenever I'm playing against someone online that isn't competitive. Otherwise, that thing's basically, "Here I am! Hit my dumbass!". Unless the taunts can be interrupted or something...

Taunt's confirmed to be cancellable, allegedly.

First NA Commercial

That's cuz Marvel rules! :P

I love how in that I saw an equal 50/50 amount of Marvel and Capcom characters yet you're complaining about it.