Awoo.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

killemoff

I'm not debating that Arthur is as well known as Mega Man, but he has earned the right to be in this game.

Zero is way more suiting to fighting in a fighter then plain old megaman, and although he's capcom's mascot or whatever, one rep is enough for the series, imo.

Why not kick Spencer out? Arthur hate brigade needs to BACK OFF

(ps why is there no monster hunter rep)

I'm not debating that Arthur is as well known as Mega Man, but he has earned the right to be in this game.

Zero is way more suiting to fighting in a fighter then plain old megaman, and although he's capcom's mascot or whatever, one rep is enough for the series, imo.

Why not kick Spencer out? Arthur hate brigade needs to BACK OFF

Why not kick Spencer out?

Fuck that shit I've been wanting him in since this game's announcment and I'm going to main him >:

Monster Hunter devs didnt want one of their characters in or something.

Monster Hunter devs didnt want one of their characters in or something.

Really? Sucks. could've just had a random hunter switch through various weapon styles, (like lance, longsword, sword and shield, etc) would've been super rad!

oh well, there's always mvc 4

Really? Sucks. could've just had a random hunter switch through various weapon styles, (like lance, longsword, sword and shield, etc) would've been super rad!

That is true... I can't wait *waits 10 more years*

I really don't see how they could have not revamped Mega Man for this game. This is a guy who has Robot Master powers up the ass. Apparently the developers think that the only ability he has is the Mega Buster.

This is their reasoning.

I assume you’re talking about the original Mega Man. There was a Mega Man slot for this game – we had room for a character from that series. But when it came to the propriety of that character being in a fighting game, Mega Man has some problems.

If we were to adapt the original Mega Man character into a fighting game he would have to have a lot more extra moves and abilities, and that would then create a different Mega Man entirely. You couldn’t retain his original character as he is. So we looked into other Mega Mans, and decided that Zero had the best list of moves already in existence when it comes to fitting into a fighting game.

I don't quite understand what he's even talking about, may be the translation, but the bolded part? Isn't the entire point of Mega Man that he can use a wide range of abilities taken from his enemies?

This is their reasoning.

I don't quite understand what he's even talking about, may be the translation, but the bolded part? Isn't the entire point of Mega Man that he can use a wide range of abilities taken from his enemies?

Yeah it that's pretty much his appeal. Man I would've loved to see them reintroduce Megaman's Jet and/or power Megaman transformation's as special's. What a burn.

In my opinion, Capcom is still stating BS when they talk about Megaman's inclusion. I don't care what they say, if they can give move-sets for characters old and new and some characters who don't even fight to begin with, I can't see why they can't do something with Classic Megaman and make it work

This is their reasoning.

Did they forget about the other two MVCs or something? Mistranslation or not, sounds like they're just throwing excuses now.

1296063444949.jpg

FUCK THE KNICKS

EDIT: Hsien-Ko pics are allegedly fake. But Lupinko still stands by his word, along with this one guy who posted the Sent pic on /v/.

Edited by Carbo

I SURE HOPE WE GOT DA MANGO SENTINEL.

Also, mandatory MY TEAM IS NOW COMPLETE comment. Fuck the Knicks M.O.D.O.K., Team Vampire is back in the hizz-ouse. Sure, Lei-Lei isn't Bulleta... but that's okay because Le-Lei happens to be my favourite Vampire character anyways. <3

I'm also crossing my fingers for Lin-Lin to pop up in her victory pose too, 'cuz that'd be neat.

Amaterasu already does that. She's the Volnutt of MvC 3.

Amaterasu already does that. She's the Volnutt of MvC 3.

I'm aware, could've had another though!

Or it'd could've just been one style, would've worked too.

Could this be legit?

I hope so. I want Hsien Ko... ;_;

Edited by The Stinking Recolor

Yesh. YESH. MA SI', CAZZO!

Oh. Excuse my outburst, but right now I'm an happy duck. Hsien-ko is one of my favourite Darkstalkers characters, along with Felicia and Sasquatch. Now my second team is complete. Arthur, Hsien-ko and Deadpool.

For the record, my other team is going to be Haggar, Tron and Spider-Man, with a tip of Felicia every now and then.

Edit: So...Yeah, now that the roster is complete I can give my opinion on it.

There are some characters that I never heard of before, like Taskmaster and MODOK, but they seem kinda good in terms of gameplay, even though personally I would have preferred more known characters, like Cyclops or Ben Grimm....or Howard The Duck. Nothing to say about the Capcom part, but I miss Megaman. Even this time I must renounce my Wily-as-a-Playable-character dream. But, Hey, I got Haggar.

Edited by Fralit