Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Ooh, Bricks. I slaughter that shit. Took me three tries and I went home with a Jolteon. n_n

Ooh, Bricks. I slaughter that shit. Took me three tries and I went home with a Jolteon. n_n

...Which means you got the most useless ability ever, Jolteon is already absurdly fast, Quick Feet is redundant.

To be blunt, I don't care about Dream World abilities all that much, I just wanted to try out the system.

Whoop, got all the accesories for the Musicals earlier. Now my card is a nice silver colour. Only two goals left are to complete the National Dex and get some streak in the Single/Multi lines.

To be blunt, I don't care about Dream World abilities all that much, I just wanted to try out the system.

Ugh, I've spent like a few hours now trying to steal with Thief a stupid Thick Club from a Marowak, and still no dice, >(. I wish there was an easier way to obtain these things, XD.

-Blur

Btw how does it work? Do you have to keep playing or what? I played up to level 4 and nothing.
Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

You have to beat Level 4 at which you get one of the orbs you collected at random which becomes your chosen Pokémon. If you don't like what you got (and the game gives you two opportunities to decline) you can play the game again.

The guy on route 13 can give you a thick club, if you're lucky.

Oh, thanks for the heads up =D. I wasn't lucky, and got an Up-grade instead, XD. I'll go back tomorrow and try my luck again if I can't thieve one from a wild Marowak by then.

-Blur

Oh, thanks for the heads up =D. I wasn't lucky, and got an Up-grade instead, XD. I'll go back tomorrow and try my luck again if I can't thieve one from a wild Marowak by then.

-Blur

Do you have anyone on your team with Frisk as an ability? It'll make it easier to check wild marowaks to see what they got o=

The only thing I want from the Dream World is a Blaziken with Speed Boost. It is my favorite pokemon, and Speed boost makes it all the more useful

I could go for a Torchic or Chimchar from the Dream World. I don't know if any of the starting Pokemon have been released in the Dream World yet, though.

Do you have anyone on your team with Frisk as an ability? It'll make it easier to check wild marowaks to see what they got o=

Not that I know of, but I'd have to check my PC. The Thief thing doesn't bug me too much, since it's just one turn of attacking, and if I get nothing *like always*, I just run, XD. This is where someone probably tells me that Thief doesn't always work the first time or something, LOL.

But as for now, I kinda stopped to hatch some Beldum eggs. Even with someone with flame body, it still takes FOREVER, D;.

-Blur

Thief doesn't work if your Pokémon is already holding something, and Pokémon able to learn Thief usually also have Pickup too.

If your Thief Slave is holding an item I will lulz.

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Not that I know of, but I'd have to check my PC. The Thief thing doesn't bug me too much, since it's just one turn of attacking, and if I get nothing *like always*, I just run, XD. This is where someone probably tells me that Thief doesn't always work the first time or something, LOL.

But as for now, I kinda stopped to hatch some Beldum eggs. Even with someone with flame body, it still takes FOREVER, D;.

-Blur

I know, right? It takes forever to hatch any psuedolegendary egg. I was also hatching Archens a while back, that took for fucking ever.

Thief doesn't work if your Pokémon is already holding something, and Pokémon able to learn Thief usually also have Pickup too.

If your Thief Slave is holding an item I will lulz.

You could just use a Pokemon with the "Compound-eyes" ability thief, Compound Eyes raises the percentage of a Wild Pokemon carry a Held item,.

Do you need online to go to the dream world? Cause my DS can't connect to the internet. =/

Yes you do. You need to activate the game and then connect later to deposit your Dream World Pokemon into the Entralink.

FINALLY beat the E4 after getting Virizion and Terrakion, and using them to massively fuck over the Dark guy (i found the focus beam TM! virizion has huge sp. attack stat! kill kill KILL).

Right outside the door before I get Reshiram. Here we go. I'm ready for this.

time to catch that shit in a luxury ball

I could go for a Torchic or Chimchar from the Dream World. I don't know if any of the starting Pokemon have been released in the Dream World yet, though.

Kanto's, Hoenn's and Sinnoh's starters have all been released with their Dream World abilities, albeit only in Japan so far, so if you trade around enough, you may be able to find legitimate versions of Torchic and Chimchar with Speed Boost and Iron Fist respectively.

Edited by Serperior

Welp. I did it. Ghetsis was a bitch (fffffuck hydregon) but I did it.

I have to say... this is more than the best Pokemon game. This is up in the best video games I have played my entire life. Pokemon was getting old, and it was getting stale, and somehow they brought new life into it without really changing much. Just these minor changes: Dynamic camera, more mature story, better characters, all-new pokemon without the old ones, better EXP system, ect. All of that adds to the game more than redoing the system would.

They could have changed EVERYTHING, no more Gym Battles, Pokemon fights could be different, things like that. But instead, they changed what needed to be changed, instead of making the mistake of changing what worked. It's sadly rare to see a game that takes all of it's problems and makes them better, without making the main gameplay worse in some way.

Gamefreak, I tip my hat. You've made an incredibly good game for a now-dying console, and you certainly are helping it go out with a hurrah.

If, no, when you improve upon what I can only describe as perfection of your series, I don't think I'll hesitate to see what you can do once again. You got me back into something I thought I could never enjoy again, and you did it in a way I could never have guessed could work.

Good show.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well.

Grabbed meself a Jolteon from the Dream World on Pokemon.com... quick feet hurray! With Toxic Orb he'll be faster than Sonic the mutherfuggin Hedgehog himself, standing at a maximum of 591 speed. (Gonna reset for the nature and IVs)

I was happy. And then I realized that even though Smogon has banned Drizzle + Swift Swim in tandem, there remains nothing to stop anyone from using it on Wifi. BUT, Kingdra's max speed in Rain is 590. One point lower than Quick Feet Jolteon.

Take that Kingdra. I was even happier.

And then I remembered Excadrill's max speed in sand, 604. And I was not happy.

Angry_Pikachu_by_Egnio.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Thumbs Up 2

Naw, for that Thiefin' shizz I was doing, I was using Zoroark *not the one I use for my team* and he wasn't holding anything. I should look into that compound eyes thing though, I've never even heard of the ability, XD.

-Blur