Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Why is the GTS filled with requests for Level 1-9 Reshirams and Zekroms? Do they want hacked Pokemon or are they just idiots?

A lot of the time they're just being annoying, or bragging that they've got this or that.

So....I got bored and had 2 Zoroarks right......so I felt like testing out a theory in a battle.

Conclusion?

A Zoroark can disguise itself as a Zoroark.

Mind = Blown

Edit:

INCEPTION

• Thumbs Up 1

So I got all of my party up to Lv. 77.

Should I take on the Elite Four now or should I at least level up to 80?

My whole party was at 65-70 when I took on the elite 4 again. As long as you got some decent stats and good attacks you should be able to handle them, bring some healing as always.

By that point I'd already imported my King-of-1-Shotting-Better-Than-Freaking-Mewtwo Kyogre so I can't really comment on that... >_> <_<

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

By that point I'd already imported my King-of-1-Shotting-Better-Than-Freaking-Mewtwo Kyogre so I can't really comment on that... >_> <_<

After I trained my Zekrom, I literally one shotted everything, it was kinda sad really.

I finally got Dark Pulse on my Hydreigon, and to add to the awesome it has 25 IV's in Sp. A.

Slightly off-topic: apparently in competitive Ubers Zekrom's primary role is to 1-shot Kyogre before it can 1-shot everything else.

And this is why they're both banned from regular play. n_n

Slightly off-topic: apparently in competitive Ubers Zekrom's primary role is to 1-shot Kyogre before it can 1-shot everything else.

And this is why they're both banned from regular play. n_n

Unless Kyogre is Scarfed, in which case Zekrom goes down. Besides there's always Groudon to counter Zekrom.

I'm just loitering my way though Black and White (partly because I insist on filling my Pokedex as far as practicable at each stage). I'm up to the Electric Gym in White and catching things in Black before challenging the same gym.

But I just made an interesting discovery. (Forgive me if it's been mentioned already, but I don't feel like re-reading the entire thread.) Each Celebi is good for a single Zorua, and each shiny Beast is good for a single Zoroark. I Relocated the set of 4 specials into White yesterday to get Zorua/Zoroark, then traded Celebi and Suicune to Black this morning - only to discover that Celebi's summary now says 'It finally met its friend Zorua at Castelia City safely.' Which means I cannot get the Zorua in Black. Suicune, similarly, says that it encountered Zoroark, but I can trade it back for Entei or Raikou easily enough. But if you're trading for one of these to get Zorua/Zoroark, be sure they haven't been used already.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zorua and Zoroark are not legendaries and can breed.

Your Pokédex is saved! :D

Oh, thank you! You've SAVED me! :lol:

Actually, for MY Pokedex, I could have traded them between my games; I was mainly alerting other people. Previous event Pokemon have been reusable, so far as I know.

I haven't taken on the Elite Four again yet, but I crushed Cynthia with a bunch of level 65 Pokemon. Considering she's supposed to the "Pokemon Trainer Red" or "Barry" of this game, I think you'll be fine.

I figured I'd try picking up EV training again, and I feel that I do everything the guides tell me to do, but I still cannot get it to work. I fight like 50 of the same Pokémon in a row that supposedly gives me two points in a stat, and for every four points, the stat goes up 1, noticeable after level-up, right?

I tried this with my newly caught shiny Pichu, using Exp.Share, but it really does not seem to alter its stat changes upon level-up. Its nature does not hinder the stat. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. All stats scale with level, so whilst it would go up by 1 at Lv 100, it'll go up by 0.01 at Lv1 and scale up accordingly as you level.

You will notice the difference when it's fully trained so keep at it. :D

THE GLOBAL LINK FEATURE HAS BEEN DELAYED

Pokémon Black & White - Global Link Delay

Nintendo has updated the Global Link website noting that the upcoming launch of the Pokémon Global Link, tied in with Black & White, originally scheduled for March 30th has been delayed due to the current issues in Japan, where the servers are based, and the need for energy conservation there. At time of writing, even the Japanese version is unavailable. There is not currently a date as to when the Global Link and its various features will go back online but as soon as there are details, we'll post it here so keep your eye on the site

Aside from wondering why the Pokémon Company didn't bother to set up servers in the US and EU, that makes sense. Sucks though.

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan

Lame, but fair enough I suppose. This has made me consider the fact that Black and White will have an eventual shortcoming though- eventually Nintendo will take down the servers for the Dream World. No Dream World means (almost) no berries and some other features will be missing. That's lame.

It never hit me hard before, but I almost really want to get this now. (I decided that White has better exclusives, so my previous statement of Black being superior is officially retarded.) But then I think back to how much previous third versions improved on the originals and I am certain that it will be the case for this as well, and because I refuse to buy the same game twice, I continue to wait. Chances are I'll find myself playing this sooner or later down the road, but I doubt I'd get far in it if it wasn't my own copy.

I guess it doesn't help that I don't have a second DS, meaning that I can't transfer between games and that kills 25% of my enjoyment. I'm sure this'll change by the time I pick up a 3DS (like, years from now). Sure can't wait for May 2012.

Doesn't even come close to Groudon Freeman.

Screw all of you:

Swadloon the Batman is where its at.

...But due to un forseen circumstances I can't post it dammit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lame, but fair enough I suppose. This has made me consider the fact that Black and White will have an eventual shortcoming though- eventually Nintendo will take down the servers for the Dream World. No Dream World means (almost) no berries and some other features will be missing. That's lame.

Pokemon's filthy popular and Nintendo's filthy rich. I doubt the online service is going anywhere. I'm sure even Gen 4's online is going to stay up at least until 2015, but considering Nintendo's attempts to maintain an audience for their backwards catalog, I wouldn't be surprised if it's indefinite.

Edited by SuperStingray

the zubatman series needs more love

4f341e31d96044e0c6dfe64.jpg

lol, and I though I was the only one who saw a resemblance with Pachirisu XD