Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Same concept, but I cleaned it up, removing the grainy quality and the messy backgrounds.

- Artist Eggman: When a plan fails, our devious doctor goes back to the drawing board, and lets his inspiration flow!

- Astronaut Eggman: Copy that! Heading where no Eggman has gone before!

- Cowboy Eggman: Eggman's a dirty desperado!

- Elvis Eggman: Give Me Chaos! I'm prrrooooud to be meaaaan!

- Vampire Eggman: Blah! Ever the shady character, Eggman becomes a fantastic creature of the night!

- Robbie Nick: A superb mechanic who'll fix your car... and install a humongous mecha as a complimentary gift!

- Chief Eggman: Because Eggman didn't look enough like a Village People member already.

- Prisoner Eggman: As the madman freely admits, he should've been locked up years ago!

- Pajamas Eggman: A relaxing throwback to Eggman's prototype design? *yawn*

- Santa Claus: Merry Christmas to meeeee! Eggman gets into the Christmas spirit!

- Ringmaster Eggman: As gaudy as his Shuffle suit, Eggman looks dapper and debonair in his glittery tux and tophat!

- El Gran Gordo: The hero of the people, El Gran Gordo never surrenders!

Edited by El Gran Gordo

Very nice, El Gran Gordo. Eggman is the Master of Disguise.

Anyway, avatar is my attempt at beating a now dead horse.

Edited by Boomy

Same concept, but I cleaned it up, removing the grainy quality and the messy backgrounds.

- Artist Eggman: When a plan fails, our devious doctor goes back to the drawing board, and lets his inspiration flow!

- Astronaut Eggman: Copy that! Heading where no Eggman has gone before!

- Cowboy Eggman: Eggman's a dirty desperado!

- Elvis Eggman: Give Me Chaos! I'm prrrooooud to be meaaaan!

- Vampire Eggman: Blah! Ever the shady character, Eggman becomes a fantastic creature of the night!

- Robbie Nick: A superb mechanic who'll fix your car... and install a humongous mecha as a complimentary gift!

- Chief Eggman: Because Eggman didn't look enough like a Village People member already.

- Prisoner Eggman: As the madman freely admits, he should've been locked up years ago!

- Pajamas Eggman: A relaxing throwback to Eggman's prototype design? *yawn*

- Santa Claus: Merry Christmas to meeeee! Eggman gets into the Christmas spirit!

- Ringmaster Eggman: As gaudy as his Shuffle suit, Eggman looks dapper and debonair in his glittery tux and tophat!

- El Gran Gordo: The hero of the people, El Gran Gordo never surrenders!

Gordo, you keep that up and I'm gonna have to give you a pppppppromotion!

love it!

as you know,or dont, I went through a period where my name was Sailor Popeye and I had

Popeye Teh Say-la man as my avy.

Then I found this rare drawing done by the awesome Lightning-Duchess (Sonicdude3's girlfriend) from DA.

It was SU sonic playing his guitar in a metal fashion.

I loved it but later Steve told me he wanted it taken down. Which is weird, because I had asked her

permission to put that up before I did. But whatever. I am NOT about to argue with Sonicdude3. I consider

him a friend (even though he's a pure-D Yankee).

Then I had Satam Sonic with his guitar for a while, then a Sonia pic.

FINALLY I decided since I can't make up my mind, I'm just gonna go back to my old MSpaint

Sonic I made.

Arvoyea - I think that EarthBound avatar is rather lovely. Congrats and is it really as good as all the hype has made it out to be?

Thanks. Well, to me EarthBound is a really good game. You'll just have to play it yourself to see if you like it. Aslo, sorry about not answering sooner.

Venom, from Spider-Man. I think it looks badass. It's always nice to look at a post and then look at the weird and sometimes scary face accompanying it.

Edited by OvErLoRd

I have the Metal Slug female player character, Fio. Probably my favorite protagonist from the series. Glasses~

For me, it's Meowth of Pokemon fame, looking devious! Decided to go with a Pokemon themed avatar to promote the fic I'm writing, "Explorers of Infinity", which follows a Meowth protagonist.

Also, Mewoth Rules! Haven't you heard? XD

EDIT: Now it's Charmander!

Edited by Cake

Mine's just a pic of E-102 Gamma I downloaded off the internet. There's nothing too special about it other than the fact that it's GAMMA. XD

Mine is an excellent shot of the blue bomber himself!

Sonic = Blue Blur

MegaMan = BlueBomber D:

Isn't that the correct way?

I'm a little frog under a lily pad umbrella. I was art searching again and found a new ooooooone ~

Hey look! Blur has a new Bolt picture for his avatar! How unsurprising, -_-. Look! It's another dog picture too! Even more unsurprising, -_-.

Me and my obsessions have a love/hate relationship, D8. I suck as a person, XP.

-Blur

I have the Metal Slug female player character, Fio. Probably my favorite protagonist from the series. Glasses~

Whenever anyone buys Metal Gear games and Fio is on the front they look at her, then look at me and say "Wow... are you her?" because a lot of people think I look like her. Personally I think it is bias regarding glasses and brown hair.

Found this one of Sonia on Deviantart. Actually quite beautiful, especially since I'm not used to seeing her cry. (She only cried only once or twice in Sonic Underground.)

I knew that looked like Swift's work. I love her stuff.

She's a funny chick too.lol

I love her stuff too <3 I also agree with you about her humour.

It's still Galaxy Ma-wait. What's up with THAT? Must be a system glitch.

It's a chewy system glitch.

It's Black Hole flavored. :D

Edited by Galaxy Man

I sacrifice my Gumball-Eyed Suwako to bring forth... A girl in a nightcap. But not just ANY nightcap; It's a two-tailed nightcap!

It's from a hentai doujin. lololol Ricky is a sick fuck.

A werewolf from the new video game: The Grinder by High Voltage Software. To be, it looks amazingly fun, and I can't get enough of the theme, <3. I really hope this turns out to be a great game for the Wii, =3.

-Blur

My new avatar is Dodger from Oliver & Company.

... Heyyy, Blur ninja'd my avatar!

My new avatar is Dodger from Oliver & Company.

... Heyyy, Blur ninja'd my avatar!

XD! Me thinks you ninja'd my avatar, ^^". I had that avatar about 3 weeks ago for a few days, but it's coolio. It's an awesome pic, =D.

*highfives*

-Blur

To commerate with Pokemon Week, I changed my avatar to Buizel! 'Twas the cutest and best picture I could find of it. Teehee, so cute!

Gabzie that is the CUTEST image of Buizel I have EVER saw in my life. I absolutely love it.