Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Toad been doing this for over two decades.(Allegedly.) Seems too good to not make it an avatar.

Edited by YoshiUnity

Blue from Gunstar Super Heroes. I swich avatars a lot.

I love Blue from Gunstar, <3. Such and awesome game, =3.

As for switching avatars a lot, I'm not done with Crash Bandicoot, but I've been really sparked into Balto again, go figure. Lamely, I just downloaded the entire script and was highlighting the Balto lines to voice to, XD.

-Blur

I love Blue from Gunstar, <3. Such and awesome game, =3.

As for switching avatars a lot, I'm not done with Crash Bandicoot, but I've been really sparked into Balto again, go figure. Lamely, I just downloaded the entire script and was highlighting the Balto lines to voice to, XD.

-Blur

Blue is an awesome character for such a kick ass game!

I really do love your Balto avatar! I actually watched the movie again, and I remember how much I love it! Thanks for reminding me how great Balto was!

Blue is an awesome character for such a kick ass game!

I really do love your Balto avatar! I actually watched the movie again, and I remember how much I love it! Thanks for reminding me how great Balto was!

Thanks, XD. For some reason, out of all the movies I get hooked into, Balto seems to be the one I always come crawling back to and never get sick of it really, <3. It's probably safe to say that it is in fact my favorite movie of all time.

-Blur

Quick change, but I actually found that there is a fur suit of Balto in existence, XD. I'm not really a furry, but I get jokes cracked at me from time to time about like Balto and other dog movies so much, so might as well roll with it, XD! Fur suits look pretty awesome though, I will admit. There is so much time and detail put into them that it really astounds me from an artistic point of view, =D.

-Blur

As my avatar, I have Patchouli Knowledge from the anime series Touhou. I've never actually watched the series - but I am obsessed with this artist's fancomic in Japanese. I have no idea what it means, but I'm totally into the art style and the generic anime faces. Especially this character; she's my favorite. That's what I'm into ~

This is the only way how I know about it lol.

Not much to watch of Touhou anyway, since there's only that one doujin anime episode...

Mine's KapuKapu but I'll go back to my usual loli jailbait ways later.

As my avatar, I have Patchouli Knowledge from the anime series Touhou.
from the anime series Touhou.
anime
ffffffffff it's a game, lol. Calling Touhou an anime is a major taboo with the fandom. Almost like calling Smash Bros. a party game. I'm not mad though, just sayin' =3

I'm also done uploading all 35 emotions of glorious Suwako. I'm still debating whether I should upload the other 35 expressions of her hat...

RickyFLDMS.jpeg

Edited by Ricky

Except the creator of Smash Bros. calls it a party game, and that's what it is anyway, contrary to what some tourney dorkos like to say about it.

Also technically

Edited by Jake

Simple reason behind my AV.

Ed is made of epic win. xD

Edited by Trixie The Fox

I decided to change my avatar to the cover of Moonwalker. I know it's quite a deal late, but I have reasons! Firstly, on the actual day we had used up all our bandwidth for the month, and then I had to go away for a week. Second, I've only recently become addicted to the game (My own little way of paying tribute). And finally, I've been pretty much listening to his music all the time. Sucks that I become a fan only after he died. Don't judge me! XP

So yes, I was trying to find a GIF of him actually doing the moonwalk, but I couldn't, so this'll have to do.

rakeesh.gif

So I saw this little gif floating around on FurAffinity somewhere a while ago. This particular loop comes from the trailer for an upcoming film called Aliens In The Attic. THIS WAS THE ONLY FUNNY BIT

Mine is now Rita from Tales of Vesperia. She's my favorite female character in the game.

Mine is now this:

shadow_dance_better_quality45365.gif

but it was gonna be this:

sonic_and_shadow_caramellDansen_gif4633399283-iaza.gif

Edit: You know you love 'em.

Edited by Daisoku

It's funny, I've actually gone back to this avatar like 3 times within the past month. For some reason, I just like it a lot out of all my Balto avatars, XD. The expression just shows a lot of character and personality I guess, ^_^.

-Blur

Miyuki-chan schools you, foo.

(Suwako is still my waifu though. It's not like I'm cheating on her by changing avvies. >_>)GOD I HAVE ISSUES

Edgeworth, Franny, Gumshoe, and Kate Faraday from Ace attorney Investigations. Can't wait for the U.S./U.K. release :D