Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

My avatar is Jason GRIFFITH!!!. I chose this because I know no one else would and I happen to really like GRIFFITH!!!. Apparently even Sonic fans have trouble recognizing GRIFFITH!!! and everyone who sees this avatar (I use it on other forums too) only sees the greyscale and the stubble.

My avatar is Jason GRIFFITH!!!. I chose this because I know no one else would and I happen to really like GRIFFITH!!!. Apparently even Sonic fans have trouble recognizing GRIFFITH!!! and everyone who sees this avatar (I use it on other forums too) only sees the greyscale and the stubble.

I like Griffith

In Shadow the Hedgehog

And every game from Sonic Unleashed - Present.

Edited by Carbo

^ strange when I saw it Erazor I saw a man who is artistic enough to use grey scale.

My avatar is still the same as always. Stuart twentythree I like your new display picture. Very good!

Carbo who the heck are Chef and Dishwasher?

My avatar: After watching that scene in Sonic Unleashed, when you see that brief look of genuine happiness and triumph on Sonic's face right before he falls toward the lava, I just thought it was the most awesome thing ever.

My avatar displays Cammy in her Street Fighter IV incarnation. Not a top tier character but definitely fun.

My new avatar is Cornell from the Castlevania series, Castlevania Judgement to be more specific. Being into werewolves, I really like his armor design, not to forget his totally a badass character in the game, 8D.

-Blur

Werewolf Blur that is a, excuse my French, shit hot new avatar. I always loved Castlevania and their bad ass critters.

My avatar is from Star Ocean:The Last Hope!It was released last month in NA but in Europe isn't so I'm waiting it to be released in this April ! :P

My avi has changed to go along with Sailor Aoi's Sailor Moon gimmick. I gave Penguinator a Luna hat, but then I was told Luna was taken. I'll change the hat in a few hours to white, since I'm going to be Artemis.

I changed mine to Emma Emmerich, Otacon's stepsister from MGS2. It was so sad when she died though. :'(

My avatar is now Griff Redfield. I don't know why, but after closer inspection of my previous GRIFFITH!!! avatar, I came to the stunning conclusion that he looked very similar to the updated Chris Redfield. Five minutes in MSpaint later and I have this monstrosity.

I still find it funny.

Edited by Erazor

I changed my avatar (sorry Luffy, you'll be back later). What you see to the left is Elpizo, depicted in a cutscene from Rockman Zero 2. Don't ask me why, I just find him uber-cool and likeable (despite, you know, screwing up. Drunk with power and all). Too bad his role was too short and he "died" by the end of the game.

And since I am (back) in a Rockman fever, why not?

For future reference:

av-690.png

Edited by Vasco

My avatar changes pretty regularly, though this time its been the same for a little while. Its the character Buwaro from the webcomic Slightly Damned. Its a great webcomic.

Not to spoil the story much, but I tend to have avatars with characters that I am most like, like Buwaro, I'm kind, a little awkward, and can fight if need be. I also have a small circle of friends.

My avatar is Sonic Strong Bad (my shitty fanchar 8D) cosplaying as Sailor Jupiter. Aoi made the best avatar ever ^^

I just decided to play about with flash and some knuckles sprites. Now I've just got Knuckles showing off some of his moves.

My previous avatar was that of a gift art from Ram the Dragon over at Sonic Wrecks' forum:

urthbadge.png

As for my current one, blame Pelly for coaxing me into it and Aoi because she drew it.

It's creepy.

My previous avatar was that of a gift art from Ram the Dragon over at Sonic Wrecks' forum:

urthbadge.png

As for my current one, blame Pelly for coaxing me into it and Aoi because she drew it.

It's creepy.

u luv it

Mine is another beautiful avatar drawn by the lovely and quite yiffy Aoi <=3 It's supposed to be me as Sailor Venus. I fight with the power of love yo'! <3 <3 <3

My avatar is now Griff Redfield. I don't know why, but after closer inspection of my previous GRIFFITH!!! avatar, I came to the stunning conclusion that he looked very similar to the updated Chris Redfield. Five minutes in MSpaint later and I have this monstrosity.

I still find it funny.

You're my hero.

Anyway mine is a bad ass shot of Sonic boosting with a sweet looking reddish effect from the

And I'll place it here for future reference.

nnuqfb.jpg

68.png

Currently it is a Sailor Moon homage courtesy of Aoi. Thank you! Although now I am scared because someone said you are "yiffy" Aoi, is this why my character is so appealing? I must apologise though because Eileanach has the hots for Robotnik! ;)

I thank you though this is a great image. When I have the time I will be changing it to one that was made for me and it's super important to me, as is the person that made it for me.