Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I went with an old drawing I made of the greatest Sega Character ever: Segata Sanshiro!

Segata_Sanshiro.png

(Couldn't find a smaller one, nor could bother editing it)

Was gonna change it back to a cartoon self portrait, but I cannot find that picture anywhere, so I thought I'd stick to the guy who could blow up people with a Judo Throw! (Even though said victim landed on a mine)

Changed mine again. Chose a pic of Chip from my Deviantart that I made last year.

Full view:

Do_You_Like_Chocolate__by_Superstrider.jpg

Deviantart Link

I ask you, in the immortal words of Majin Buu: "Do you like chocolate?"

Monkey D. Luffy, In my top 3 fictional characters of all time (together with Sonic and Zero) in all his glory. Though this image is taken from episode #002, it's probably my fave picture of him (and I have many, so much I have it in a folder in my PC). This is when he says "I'm the man who will become the Pirate King". Guess I love it so much because it really expresses his personality (cheerful, friendly, and relaxed).

Yeah.

I decided to give Homer a close up. So the world can see his drunken face a whole lot better.:)

Just a picture of actual footage from one of the hard as hell songs on Pop'n Music 16 Party. The sad thing is that I've seen a person on Youtube play a song that is almost like this. :blink:

Just a picture of actual footage from one of the hard as hell songs on Pop'n Music 16 Party. The sad thing is that I've seen a person on Youtube play a song that is almost like this. :blink:

But I don't see a picture in your avatar D: , only in your signature ;_;

Edit: Never mind. It has revealed itself! Looks pretty cool, I'll give it a look in a few.

Edit 2: Ok it keeps on reappearing and disappearing D:

Edited by Jetronic

Fanart of my character Pandora who I've had an obsession with a bit too much lately, made by a friend.

I've never played the Pop'n Music games (they're only in Japanese and I don't know Japanese, plus I might not be able to find the controller for it anywhere for a cheap price), but damn that looks hard.

Fanart of my character Pandora who I've had an obsession with a bit too much lately, made by a friend.

Awesome character. She looks cool.

fightnotbrush.jpg

Pretty much ripped straight out of the Street Fighter Flash Collab on Newgrounds, which I must say I found amazing. There are a few adult sketches, some of which are very gross (I'm looking at YOU Stamper), so exercise caution if you decide to watch it the whole way through. I've just taken something from the Akuma at the Dentist sketch by Bobert-Rob, which I found fairly amusing.

I made a youtube poop yesterday with Yoshi in it.

I thought he looked SO metal. So I decided he could take

the place of George Lynch (sorry Dokken fans!)

I've never played the Pop'n Music games (they're only in Japanese and I don't know Japanese, plus I might not be able to find the controller for it anywhere for a cheap price), but damn that looks hard.

I've only played Pop'n once at a anime convention, and for what I played the game is hard even though I was playing an easy song. I couldn't even pass a level three song. You are right about the controllers though. The official controllers are hard to find, and they will set you back about $400. I found a site and ordered a custom controller for halve the price. Still expensive, but worth it when it comes in.

Mine is a cute animish polka-dot witch. It reminded me of my blue eyes, reddish hair, and love of polka-dots, so I used it ~

My avatar is an animation of my character that a friend made for me a while ago. The story is in my profile:

On a related note, I am not "furry" in any way, shape, or form, despite what my avatar might imply. "Reading the Fox" is a character I created a long time ago because I liked Tails. I certainly wouldn't have done that now, but I've always used this same avatar at the few other forums I visit, and they've grown used to it. Seriously - on the first forum I signed up at, I've changed my avatar twice in two and a half years; the first change eliminated some pointless text at the bottom, and for the second, a friend of mine made an animation of my character that I adopted as my avatar. One person even commented that my avatar has been pretty much the same thing the whole time, and advised me not to change it when someone else suggested I did. He said "It's his symbol that's been there forever." Wow. So, yeah, Reading the Fox is mostly just my icon. If I truly were "furry", you can bet I'd have put more effort into my character rather than just making it a Tails clone.

Really. :P

My current ava/sig combo is that of Lina Inverse, one of my all-time favorite heroines. It's actually pretty difficult to find decent J-art of her.

Changed mine again. Found one on Deviantart of Tails as a hollow. (Sticking with an anime theme this time.)

This hand of mine is burning red.

It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory!

I'm so into Viva Pinata lately, that I decided to have an avatar of one of the cutest Pinatas of all, Galagoogoo! <3 Ironically I don't have them in my garden yet, but I'm aiming to lure one in soon.

I don't even have a clue where my avatar is from or who drew it, but it was cuteness at first sight. Actually I seem to have had this in my image folder for some time. I need to collect more glasses girl pics.

and WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE FULL PIC IN MY SIG LOOKS LIKE

(not that it shows anything)

Edited by Jake

Well, since I've been kicking my friends' asses lately on Crash Team Racing, I thought I ought to sport the crazy bandicoot, <3. I'm slowly re-falling in love with the series, so I'm excited to see what I've missed since Crash Team Racing came out. I've only played the original Crash Bandicoot and the 3rd game besides CTR, and I can already tell that there is a shit load of new stuff. I understand that the newer games are not near the greatness of the originals, but I can cope with that. I mean, I am a Sonic fan right? Har, har, har....

My favorite part is when he's horny and humps the air, X3.

(oh, and if this avatar is too large of a file or something, let me know and I'll change it peacefully, <3.)

-Blur

Edited by Blur

Another "Explain Your _______ Topic"

wewt.

Hmm, I dig Vector the Croc. Like, no joke.

For one my name being HECTOR, cool that it rhymes.

Also diggin' his trademark headphones :o

I was googling online and I found some site,

where there are just pictures of a man (or woman) in a Vector suit.

It amazed me, it HAD to be my avatar.

(I also want that suit)

Edited by hekturr