Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

I knew there was an obligatory (well, pretty much) part of forum life I was forgetting. Avatars! :P Well, since I saw this thread, I figured I'd stick one up. Nothing special, just a screenshot I took from geN8hedgehog on Deviantart's Furry Doll Maker, then cropped to be a head shot of the character I created from my username-a rebel android created by Eggman for an assassination attempt on Sonic that went wrong. He's actually supposed to be a darker red than that, but my MS paint skills are so horrible it'd look worse than when I started..so, eh, I just stick with one of the standard colours for the doll maker.

I originally made this avatar for the Sonic Robo Blast 2 forums, where I hardly post and I'm not sure I'll prosper any more than I already have (I was at the bottom rung of the ladder and I'll probably stay there), hopefully I'll put it to more use here. :) By the way, I can't help but go AWWW and laugh whenever I see your avatar, Elieanach...I've never pictured a female Eggman before (Reason being, I think my main CPU would explode if I did...Too disturbing, TOO DAMN DISTURBING), but I have to say, it looks good on ya.

James/Kojirou of Team Rocket :D I WANT A DONUT.

Oh I adore Team Rocket, yes I do ♥

Mine is apparently some kind of humanized Eevee. I think it's a parody of a Touhou character.

GUESS WHICH ONE.

Edited by Jakeevee

Mine is apparently some kind of humanized Eevee. I think it's a parody of a Touhou character.

GUESS WHICH ONE.

SUIKA NYAHAHAHAHA

Mine is just Meowth. According to the filename, it appears to be artwork for Pokemon Ranch.

I changed my avatar to celebrate the Pokemon Week, and now my avatar features Pichu, one of my favourite Pokemon. He´s so cute =¬=

But i haven´t forgotten my old avatar,which is now in my display page . It will be my main avatar again when the pokemon week finishes.

BTW i didn´t comment it...Well, it´s Aya Shameimaru, my favourite Touhou character. She´s hard to beat, childish (Ayayaya~) and AWESOME =¬=

Edited by Blue Kirby

And now Wyde is a Pinsir.

pinsirav.jpg

It tries to grab stuff. Try to guess what.

I am guessing something to do with pingas? O_O lol

I find it sweet how everyone changes their name, avatar and signature to reflect the fad. It's cute.

I changed mine to... (ZAP!!!!)

Whattha?! What's goin' on?! I can't control my-- PIKA!!!!

Pikachu!

I figured this topic would boost up a bit with the Pokemon Week thing, so I'm proud to say I can be apart of that guessing, XD.

So yeah, I picked the Pokemon Mightyena since it's the closest related Pokemon to a wolf really. It's more like half wolf half hyena, but it works I guess, ^_^. So my avatar (and name) reflect my choosing for the week, 8D. Not the most popular Pokemon I can tell (since there have been noticably less profile views in my account XD), but I like him, so I guess that's all that matters, <3.

Plus, he's holding the very same hat that I wore to prom a few weeks ago, 8D!

-Blur

Edited by Mightyena

No Pokemon for me. Sinister and grumpy sea captains will always be better in my mind.

Eh. Pokemon was retarted after Crystal.

Anyways. I has Galaxy Man with flashy colors and lights.

He gives you a Black Hole Seizure.

:D

I have my favorite video game character of all time, Leon Kennedy from the Resident Evil series. I totally have a man-crush on this guy, he's amazing and though not real he's totally someone who leaves me in awe and his mere prescience in anything means insta-buy for me. XD (luckily for me most everything he's in is amazing)

Side-Note: Anything with Leon, Metal Sonic, Billy Hatcher, Yuri Lowell, or Toon Link in it means insta-buy for me. XD

I put my name under his image just to prove how awesome I am. Or something like that. Chibi Leon is adorable!

men9.jpg

Leon. Kicks. Ass!!!

Edited by Dusk Golem

Switched to Rayquaza's awesome back sprite for DP for Pokemon Week. I TOTALLY didn't take from Bulbapedia. *wink wink*

Edited by Rayquaza

Leon. Kicks. Ass!!!

HELL YEAH!

He could totally take Chris Redfield in a fight!

Me, I've got a Ditto that just got through watching Terminator.

I recently watched AVGN's vid on the terminator games.

I owned T2 for NES (fuckin LJN garbage)

Then he mentioned that Terminator for Sega CD was not only a good game,

but had some kickass music. He was right. I've been addicted to it lately.

my 2 fav's

OMG it's AH-nuld

This one sounds kinda like a Dokken or King Kobra song

No Pokemon for me. Sinister and grumpy sea captains will always be better in my mind.

And mine too UncleChuck, I actually wouldn't feel right if a sinister and grumpy sea captain wasn't staring at me on this board.

And mine too UncleChuck, I actually wouldn't feel right if a sinister and grumpy sea captain wasn't staring at me on this board.

eeyar

your point being???

captain.gif

I chose this avatar because God wanted me to. If I didn't use the avatar he wanted me to, he'd think I hate him. And that's just as bad as actually hating him.

For Pokemon week, I have Mudkip since I claimed Mudkip It's a pretty interesting one. It's Mudkip responding to his own meme. Usually I have that cutesy Tails avatar since Tails is my favorite Sonic character. :)

Since Poke'mon week is over. I got rid of my Smeargle avatar an pick up a awesome Homer Simpson one. I think my description is loud, clear and also an obvious rip-off of the DemoMan from TF2.

Edited by YoshiUnity

Until I get things sorted out for twin tag, enjoy this cute avi of Allenby from G Gundam.

I planned on making an avatar for Pokemon Week and I even had a Jigglypuff drawing ready, but I was too big of a lazy tit to scan it. :I

Edited by gunthetra