Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Gordo, you avatar and sig are so full of awesome that it could, nay would, make a grown man weep tears of manly joy.

I can confirm this to be 100% true.

It made me do a sex wee, too.

I'm feeling pretty nostalgic myself.

My avatar is cropped from the original promotional flyer for Sonic X, which is the very avatar I used way back when the anime was originally announced (I was in middle school at the time, shit). Oh the glory days of posting on and fucking around on SZF.

I remember being so pumped up for this anime, too. I was expecting it to be more Japanese-ish, though.

Edited by Jake

BB player: Hey Sonic, SONIC... MAAAAAAAAAAAN lay off the light speed.

Sonic: Ma' bad... :)

Edited by 3thmthm

I'm avyie is the late Kami who was the drummer of Malice Mizer.

It's another one of my tributes to him. And my other avyie was getting old.

My avatar reflects upon my style of dress and personality, which is a cross between Goth and Pirate.

My avatar reflects upon my style of dress and personality, which is a cross between Goth and Pirate.

You (sort of) dress like a pirate? You sound awesome.

AAAhhh yes, I remember that commercial...so full of WIN.

Btw Gordo, your Avatar pwnz all, even my Psycokinetic hedgie here.

My avatar is me. Being a flower child.

adorableclaire.png

I mean look at that; you might as well stitch a sunshine patch onto my corduroys vest. Oh and the Japanese verbage there means blue (Aoi, Bleu, etc).

Everytime I see this topic I think its about the "The Avatar" show not our personal avatars.

Anyways, Supa herooo static shock, is my avatar. Well it's his comic version but still its him.

Sonic: Ma' bad... smile.gif

Winner! *looks it up on Youtube to watch and remember the good ol' days.*

My avatar is me. Being a flower child.

adorableclaire.png

I mean look at that; you might as well stitch a sunshine patch onto my corduroys vest. Oh and the Japanese verbage there means blue (Aoi, Bleu, etc).

Do I see a strawberry heart thar <=3

Do I see a strawberry heart thar <=3
Oh yes you do <====3

I'd also love to say that Pelly has the best avatar ever right now.

My Chin is long and hard

<===========================================================================3

-Pelly

My avatar is just a screenshot of me playing EarthBound, when after Ness saved Paula the photographer took a photograph of them leaving. I just wanted to show people that I'm playing EarthBound, and I love it.

Pelly and Aoi - get a room ... with camera's so all the little perverted boys can fap off to you two and your epic penis emoticons.

Arvoyea - I think that EarthBound avatar is rather lovely. Congrats and is it really as good as all the hype has made it out to be?

Pelly and Aoi - get a room ... with camera's so all the little perverted boys can fap off to you two and your epic penis emoticons.

=D.

Well, I'm back to Bolt. I was really obsessed with it around late November/early December when it was out in theater and my birthday, but I'm back into it now, ^_^. That dog is just too damn cute, D=.

-Blur

Bolt is a little cutiepup! I love him and that avatar is super gorgeous Blur. I also nearly died when I realised it was John Travolta... He sounds so baby-ish. =D

Best Sonic commercial ever. DC commercials are filled with epic win, my favorites are the SA1 one, the SegaNet one, and the Crazy Taxi one.

My avatar is just a screenshot of me playing EarthBound, when after Ness saved Paula the photographer took a photograph of them leaving. I just wanted to show people that I'm playing EarthBound, and I love it.

Awwwwww, I wanna play Earthbound! I'm going to try to find the ROM for it since I heard the cartridge was extremely rare and costs about $100 or something.

Bolt is a little cutiepup! I love him and that avatar is super gorgeous Blur. I also nearly died when I realised it was John Travolta... He sounds so baby-ish. =D

Thanks, ^_^. I bought the movie off of iTunes, so I've been pausing at certain points in the movie and taking a selection screen shot of them lamely enough, XD. I knew it was John Travolta since before the movie came out, but it still surprised me when I heard his character, ^^".

-Blur

Bolt was voiced by John Travolta?

I watched the movie, but I couldn't bring myself to sit through the credits. Great movie, though.

Bolt was voiced by John Travolta?

I watched the movie, but I couldn't bring myself to sit through the credits. Great movie, though.

Yeps, =D. Once you watch it again, you might notice his voice a little more now that you know it's him, ^^". Awesome Carnage avatar by the way, =o. Carnage is such a badass, >=D.

-Blur

My new avatar is a piece of artwork depicting E-123 Omega in the Archie Comics by my favourite artist, Steven Butler.

Ah, the avatar. It's a sillouette of my wolf character, made by Zyleeth of Fur Affinity, which cost me $5 (£3.30 today). Its very significant to me because it's the first commission I ever paid for. It's about time I got more shadow-wolf pics.

And never mind that the lightning bolt is on the wrong side, wrong way round and looks like the scar on Harry Potter's head. I'm very pleased with it, and thought it is right to use it here.