Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

You can only have so much Richey Edwards, so I chose this awesome pic of Thom fucking Yorke from Radiohead

So, with Pogeymans being over, I'm switching over to the Starfox series, Wolf O'Donnell to be more specific, XD. Feel free to hurl over your Starfox internet jokes such as "Can't let you do that Starfox" and the more famous "DO A BARREL ROLL!" which happens to be my ringtone when I get a new text message, 83.

Coolz.

-Blur

Edited by Wolf

I have chosen the one and only unstoppable immortal being that is known by the name given to him

by the Norms (n00bs,mortals,non-guitar playing people,).

You know his as one George Lynch. AKA Mr Scary.

Known to most mortals as the lead guitarist for the legendary saviors of metal,

DOKKEN. you may know them as the band that sang the song "Dream Warriors"

on the hit movie: Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

Using his ultra harmonic and gothic octave skills, he PWNS all other avatars with his weapon of choice,

a custom hand made skull and bones guitar.

Also, he makes jokes about his guitar being a BONE-r.

lolololololololololololloll

Pokemon Week is over, so on to a new avatar. ^^

Here it is, and it's pretty Tiana from Disney's The Princess and the Frog! I'm so looking forward to this movie, you wouldn't believe it!

Here it is, and it's pretty Tiana from Disney's The Princess and the Frog! I'm so looking forward to this movie, you wouldn't believe it!
Yeah, that movie looks amazing. I was pretty excited that there's now a black princess. :3

My avatar is Ponyo's mother in 'Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea' which released August 14th with the English dub. I'm pretty excited ~

I chose Zabuza because....well, I was bored, needed a new avatar, and it's the best thing I could come up with XP lol

Oh, plus, he's probably my favorite antagonist from the original Naruto anime/manga, if that counts for anything XD lol

Yeah, that movie looks amazing. I was pretty excited that there's now a black princess. :3

You know it always is kind of weird to me how they call Tiana the first black princess when really I would say Kida from Atlantis was. Still I'm soooo looking forwards to it, especially with Anika Noni Rose voicing Tiana. I really wish I wouldn't find follow these movies so closely because now I've been waiting for years T_T

Mine is of me, cause RL pics are awesome times.

Pokemon Week is over, so on to a new avatar. ^^

I am also sharing your excitement for the release of this film. It looks so beautiful. *sniff* God I miss traditional media!

My avatar is Ponyo's mother in 'Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea' which released August 14th with the English dub. I'm pretty excited ~

You're avatar is absolutely adorable Azul. I haven't finished Ponyo yet but I am just going to be lazy and wait for the dub to come out me thinks.

And my avatar is courtesy of the gorgeous and wonderful Summer who drew Real Life me with my Real Life Love... the Medic from Team Fortress 2... well okay not my REAL LIFE love but he does take up a large chunk of my day when I think about him too long. :lol:

It looks great. Personally I <3'd your old online persona avatar. It was so cute.

I still have that as my Yahoo and AOL avatar but I just like to change every once in a while. My persona will make a come back no doubt with her Robotnik evilness. XD Thanks for saying so dude *hugs*

Bah, I know I just changed my avatar like last night, but I think I'm going to tone down the canine stuff I guess. I really don't want to sound like a whiny bitch or anything, but ever since I started having dog related avatars, sigs, and display names, people haven't been talking to me as much as they used to for some reason, ^^". I still really like all that stuff a lot, but I'll just be normal I guess, =3.

-Blur

^ Blur I find that hard to believe that people aren't talking to you as much because of your canine affinity. That gives me a sad. =( Don't be "normal" Blur be yourself. It's their loss if they all stop chatting to you.

Bah, I know I just changed my avatar like last night, but I think I'm going to tone down the canine stuff I guess. I really don't want to sound like a whiny bitch or anything, but ever since I started having dog related avatars, sigs, and display names, people haven't been talking to me as much as they used to for some reason, ^^". I still really like all that stuff a lot, but I'll just be normal I guess, =3.

-Blur

I find that equally sad. It's like people are shying away because they think you are a furry. That's ridiculous. As Eile says, don't change. Be yourself.

10 pictures of my waifu in a rotating avvie. Expect 25 more pictures later~

RickyFLDMS.jpeg

Edited by Ricky

For some reason, I thought you were Jake all day today Ricky, XD.

And thanks for the kind words you two, but it's really no problem. I know I'm not a furry and there really isn't anything wrong with someone wanting to be one, so that really doesn't bug me (and some jokes I get are hilarious XP), it's just I kind of miss how things used to be, ya know? It's not too much different, but something definitely seems different. Either way, this is the avatar topic, I don't want to turn it into the Blur's Personal Discussion topic, X3.

Okami's cool though. Representing my favorite game and a wolf, I win twice, 8D.

-Blur

Kind of hyprocritical that the guys on the Sonic the Hedgehog forum shun the dude with the cartoon animal avatar.

don't worry blur! I still love you bro!

as for me I am contrasting my toughguy manly man bearded image with adorable animu girls from adorable fighting games.

you love it.

Blur you shouldn't feel sad, otherwise I'm going to need to beat up the guys who made you feel this way. Don't worry, Bill Murray.

Also, my avatar is Ryuuchi Naruhodo Phoenix, in light of my most recent video game obsession.

Phoenix is a very addictive and fun game with a great story so I can understand that obsession Jake. =D

I've still got Suicune in my avatar, albeit a different picture, because I just managed to catch him in my copy of Crystal on Thursday. It's only the second time I've been able to catch a legendary, so I thought it was worth celebrating with an avatar. ;D

Changed mine to Amarillo de Bosque Verde a.k.a Yellow of the Viridian Forest a.k.a Just simply Yellow, Probably one of My Personal Favourite Characters from the Pokemon Manga so Far (though I just recently Started the G/S/C Arc) because of How adorable she is At Times (and also because of How much Ass She Can Kick At Times)

So, I just watched The Machinist last night, and I can safely say it is an absolute fucking brilliantly amazing film :)

So, seeing as The Machinist, The Prestige and The Dark Knight are three of my favourite films, I thought I'd have a glammed up Christian Bale as my avatar, complete with a quote from The Machinist

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH YOU

My avatar is one of E-123 Omega playing Go-Fish with Hope Kintobor. This came from Sonic Universe #4, and is drawn by my favourite artist, Steven Butler. I find Omega's line of "PURSUE AQUATIC LIFE" to be very amusing.

My internet persona, Chooch, as drawn by a good friend of mine.

He's based off of the Hanna-Barbera character of the same name.