Awoo.

The Avatar and Signature Topic

Superstrider

Me? Sailor Moon themed? Naw! Of course not~ I never was! 8D

komugicheer.gif

Komugi cheering!

Why does she remind me of Mew Ichigo~? >3<

@ Gabz - Pink hair and ears maybe? lol I dunno

It's more like a mix of Mew Ichigo and Mew Lettuce. Mew Ichigo's cat ears, cat tail, pink hair and the ribbon on the tail, Mew Lettuce's dress but then pink and with a bow on the back. Oh, and not to forget the garter belt!

Hee, but it's still cute though. ^.^

komugicheer.gif

Komugi cheering!

I Love it! Nice touch.

-

Mine is Elpizo again (sorry). Only this time in his non-evil "look at my hair!" version.

The picture is taken from "Megaman Zero: Official Complete Works", a book, which I've ordered from the bookstore and should ship in a couple of weeks =D.

I'm just saying, I'm a Megaman nerd.

My new avatar is an interesting one. It is of Vinni Pukh, the old Soviet version of, you guessed it, Winnie the Pooh. A Soviet animation studio produced about 4 films about Vinni, the same studio that produced Nu, Pogodi! (I had a tape of Nu, Pogodi as a kid, so I recently discovered Vinni through that). And if you're wondering why Milne and/or Disney didn't sue them into oblivion, it was made before the USSR signed the international copyright treaty, so it was allowed. =P

You can watch the first film, about Vinni's quest for honey and with subs, here.

We can never be friends. Google Chromedile is my favorite browser.

This means war. But not really.

The gumball eyes see into your soul.

I didn't do whatever it is you think I did!

My avatar is Misuzu and Sora from AIR. Looking at the cheery fanart makes me forget how sad it is.

Signature is a banner featuring Misuzu and Yukito, doing what they do best: kicking ass in crossover fighter games.

I made an avatar of Bad Girl from No More Heroes. She enjoys getting drunk and beats up cloned men in gimp suits with a bloody wooden bat. Charming, hm?

Though I may change it to this gif of Nono from Diebuster.

nono.gif

Both of these avatars appeal to me. :\

The gumball eyes see into your soul.
Is that that blue cat that ripped off Sonic that i saw O_O?

That will give anyone night mares D:

Edit:

vwpekk.jpg

O_O Oh dear god.....

Edited by Jetronic

Is that that blue cat that ripped off Sonic that i saw O_O?

That will give anyone night mares D:

Edit:

vwpekk.jpg

O_O Oh dear god.....

Keen eye.

Yes, that is the scary Sonic-cat thing from China.

Hope you sleep well.

Eeeeeheheheheheheehheeeeeee.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone had better become Piplup Explorer or Squirtlfari. Fast.
Or that one other browser that's really awesome, but I just can't seem to remember the name of it, and nobody else can either.

But yeah, Operaquil, bitches. I don't care if it's not a water type, because Opera is too hot for water.

I'll make love to whoever makes Bulbascape (Netscape) though.

Edited by Ricky

Did I start this Pokemon/Internet Browser thing?

Whoa... I've never started anything before.

• Thumbs Up 1

You can become part of the trend alumni. WELCOME TO THE CULT CLUB ! :3

The funny thing about it is that your picture circulated through 4chan in ages and is old as shit.

My current avatar and sig are dedicated to the Pokemon Cherrim and Cherubi. They're so awesome, they're amongst my fave Pokemon. Not to mention Cherubi has the lovely Flower Gift ability, which increases an ally's attack and special attack by 50% when the weather in sunny in battle :3 It'll have a place on my team once I get Pokemon Platinum.

Edited by Verte

tikkazebil.jpg

Tikkaz the Goblin Prince is a fairly interesting character randomly thought up by the artist blazingcheecks. He's a carrier of a disease that makes orcs act in all sorts of strange ways after a while. Somehow being only half-orc in blood stops the disease from working properly on himself, so he doesn't actually suffer from it, making him a total cheater at life. In short, adorable biological weapons of mass degradation win my attention.

FULL SIZE OMG

Mine is Eileanach wearing Robotnik's clothes... the story into HOW she got into those clothes is for you guys to cry at. I also thank Summer for it because it is absolutely gorgeous and that I love it so much it is also my mobile phone wall paper!

The Goblin Prince is really quite creepy looking. I mean I appreciate how lovely the art is but my God he scares me...

Edited by Eileanach

The Goblin Prince is really quite creepy looking. I mean I appreciate how lovely the art is but my God he scares me...

Undeniably creepy, definitely. But then I like creepy stuff. And just to be creepy myself, I'll just say the following in spoiler form:

You don't want to see the image uncropped without a gallon of brain bleach handy.

:3

On a side note, your avatar is overloaded with cute. Which is a good thing.

Edited by Wyde

I carry some Brain Cillit Bang with me at all times Wyde just in case I view something I cannot easily unsee. PM me the whole picture it looks erotic so I can only imagine... XD

Awww - thanks. My over load of cute helps cure people of the shock of your undeniably creepy. =D We make a good team.

FULL SIZE OMG

Mine is Eileanach wearing Robotnik's clothes... the story into HOW she got into those clothes is for you guys to cry at. I also thank Summer for it because it is absolutely gorgeous and that I love it so much it is also my mobile phone wall paper!

I love it, I really do. Funny and cute at the same time! (:

My current avatar and sig are dedicated to the Pokemon Cherrim and Cherubi. They're so awesome, they're amongst my fave Pokemon. Not to mention Cherubi has the lovely Flower Gift ability, which increases an ally's attack and special attack by 50% when the weather in sunny in battle :3 It'll have a place on my team once I get Pokemon Platinum.

Awesome. They are some of my favorite 4th gen pokemon. Very underrated.