Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Ok, the first part is true I guess. But I don't have a problem with it, seeing as I don't have a DSi anyway..

Why wouldn't "* Some software cannot be transferred." exist with accounts? What do they have to do with each other?

And Nintendo could change the Wii/DS Points to Nintendo Points without accounts. And they could exist with accounts too.

Edited by MarcelloF

So, March, huh... I just might be able to get it at launch after all.... I hope. Also, all of this new info makes me happy as all hell. Hell, I'd be willing to go for the price tag on this thing. All I can say is "lemme at it". Now, I just need to start my mush have list of games.

Well we know one is Super Monkey Ball and another was confirmed as a Sonic title. I bet one will be a Phantasy Star title. I'd like to think the other 3 are from other popular franchises too, but they'll probably have a couple of Japan exclusive franchise titles that we don't have a clue about over here :lol:

They really should combine the AR ability of the 3DS with Nintendogcats. Buy a deck of cards, pick out the one that your animal is, have the machine read it, associate it with the appropriate dog in your game save, place the card on a surface and play with it in your own home. If the audience bought the idea of fake animals at Sony's E3 event, they'll sure as hell buy Nintendo's fake animals.

I'm glad it's March, gives me more time to save for it! Plus there's a fair amount of things coming out for xmas, and the new DSiXL colours need to be launched too. No point launching new DSiXL colours and a new console at the same time.

Also, $300 makes perfect sense to me. The 3DS is shaping up to be a proper mini console rather than just a handheld, with the 3D, HD, downloadable games etc. Worth the money if you ask me.

Black and blue are perfect launch colours. Better than the red and brown that the DSiXL has at the mo.

Pokémon card game battling with cards and the cameras and the whole AR thing would be awesome. Please make it happen, Ninty!

Hmm I was hoping for a November release looks like I have to settle with a normal DSi for a few months until March and I bet Europe will get it last since Europe always get everything last if it's games or hardware, we always get Nintendo games/hardware last lol. Colour options for the 3DS at launch ain't too bad either, looks like I'm getting the black 3DS that looks really nice better than the Aqua Blue :).

Oh, I didn't see that part XD

EDIT:

SEGA is working on six 3DS games:

http://www.andriasan...ga_six_for_3ds/

My guess for them are

1. Super Monkey Ball 3DS (confirmed)
  2. A Phantasy Star Zero sequel or Brand new Phantasy Star game
  3. House of the Dead 3DS
  4. Alex Kidd 3DS (wishful thinking) Sonic Rush 3D
  5. Puyo Puyo 3DS
  6. Or a brand new IP we have never seen or heard about before
Other than that I like that SEGA is supporting the 3DS a lot =) really can't wait for what games are going to be on 3DS from SEGA :). Edited by Shaddix

Let's see....Six new games by Sega...

Since the Monkey ball game is confirmed then I can guess 5 games

1. A 3D dimensional Sonic game....In 3D!

2.A Phantasy Star game

3.Possibly a...Vectorman game (Ok, maybe not. But who knows )

4.Some sort of Sega Megadrive game collection ...(Yes,yes, the 3DS is getting VC but maybe the VC will be on portable consoles only? Possibly might have one home console on the VC)

5.Columns...In 3D!

Just guesses pretty much, but imagine a 3D Sonic game on a hand held, with 3D effect! And who knows how Sega might go qo with some of their own classics?

A Sonic games was confirmed back at E3. No title or anything of course, but documents revealed that there was definitely one in development. So Sonic, Monkey Ball and four others.

A Sonic games was confirmed back at E3. No title or anything of course, but documents revealed that there was definitely one in development. So Sonic, Monkey Ball and four others.

But sadly its not confirmed if it will be 2D or 3D or what genre it will be, so I guess we can only...Guess? Maybe that Sonic game is still in the early stages as how people say (The kind where its not decided what the game will be, and what should it be) Well, I hope the game will be revealed soon (They better not announce it in 2011t >_>)

I don't recall them necessarily confirming anything, they just said that they were definitely looking into making a Sonic game on the 3DS, although that's pretty much obvious.

I don't recall them necessarily confirming anything, they just said that they were definitely looking into making a Sonic game on the 3DS, although that's pretty much obvious.

Not got the actual PDF that came direct from Nintendo, but I think the IGN list that cites it is source enough. Link

Not got the actual PDF that came direct from Nintendo, but I think the IGN list that cites it is source enough. Link

Also didn't Iizuka say something about the Sonic 3DS wanting to get it out soon as possible next year in a Sonic Colours interview?

Edited by Shaddix

Here's the listing from E3:

Sonic-3DS.jpg

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/2010/06/sonic-coming-to-3ds/

Here's the Iizuka comment, which doesn't mention the title, but gives his thoughts on a 3DS Sonic title.

Takashi Izuka – Producer, Sonic Team:

“At Sonic Team, we’re already studying the Nintendo 3DS. We’re very interested in the platform. We think the depth of 3D could really help the sense of speed, especially when you’re playing Sonic from behind-the-back perspective.”

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/2010/08/takashi-iizuka-comments-on-sonic-and-nintendo-3ds/

About time we got some more information on Mario Sports Mix.

I just saw that whole press conference, and all I can say is they brought Mario's Frog Suit back for the next Paper Mario installation. The FROG SUIT.

Takashi Izuka – Producer, Sonic Team:

“At Sonic Team, we’re already studying the Nintendo 3DS. We’re very interested in the platform. We think the depth of 3D could really help the sense of speed, especially when you’re playing Sonic from behind-the-back perspective.”

Sonic Adventure 3DS confirmed! only makes since after Valkyria Chronicles III PSP and Megaman Legends 3DS, amirite?!

On a serious note, I hope one of Sega's games is a new ChuChu Rocket. It would be glorious to have that with touch screen controls (and not on the iPhone since I don't have one). I'd even take a port.