Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Not the version I wanted... but I guess I'll settle for it. I love u XSEED.

Edited by Noel

- as the ninjas take damage, their clothing will get damaged (and eventually destroyed)

Why is it as soon as I read this I thought Of Super Soniko?...

Edited by Jolt_TH
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit, how many Soccer Moms did they shoot to get this to happen?

Well, I'm happy regardless.

I'm surprised. While on GoNintendo, everyone said it was going to be the PSVita version because apparently Nintendo can't handle the boobs or something.

Then it's announced for 3DS.

Edited by Autosaver

BOMBA!

I really hope that everyone supports this. Xseed already said that they would try to bring the Vita game if Burst does well and I sure as hell would prefer to wait some time instead of giving 80€ to import something that I wouldn't be able read. like I care about reading in a game like this

So is the whole point of the game just so you can see scantily clad, well endowed girls? Never seen that in a Japenese production before, no siree.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, actually, the series doesn't take itself seriously, so the story is dumb but fun, the gameplay is actually not too shabby, and it's a beat-'em up.

Well, actually, the series doesn't take itself seriously, so the story is dumb but fun, the gameplay is actually not too shabby, and it's a beat-'em up.

So it IS the whole point then. tongue.png

In all fairness, I'm sure the violence and blood in Boobs: 3D are a completely different field than the blood and violence in AA.

Wait, SK is actually coming to NA? Holy crap, I never thought for a second that the series stood a chance here.

And how the hell did it get a T rating?

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Because there is no actual nudity? Just implied nudity because you get to see a bit of skin, if it's anything it's more soft core like the Ikki Tousen side scrolling -beat-em up games.

• Thumbs Up 1

MEANWHILE, AT THE ENTERTAINMENT SOFTWARE RATING BOARD

Moral of the story: your game's accessibility to various age groups depends on the amount of plot within your game :P

• 3 weeks later...

I've been meaning to get a new SD card for my 3DS, but I don't really know how big an SD card I will need, and I want to get one that doesn't take forever to load up on the menu screen. I've currently got a 4GB card, so 16GB quadruple's that. 

I remember hearing something about officially Nintendo licensed ones? Where can i get them from in Europe?

Might get one of these. 16gb should last me for a long time and I was concerned that getting a 32gb card would be overkill, especially since space shouldn't be an issue as long as I don't buy games on the eshop that I can easily obtain through retail outlets.

I've been meaning to get a new SD card for my 3DS, but I don't really know how big an SD card I will need, and I want to get one that doesn't take forever to load up on the menu screen. I've currently got a 4GB card, so 16GB quadruple's that.

I remember hearing something about officially Nintendo licensed ones? Where can i get them from in Europe?

Autosaver's post above yours links to some that Nintendo is selling on their site. Not sure if they ship worldwide, though; they only list USD prices.

You actually don't need Nintendo licensed ones. Nintendo just gets big brands and re titles them under their name. Any SD card will work and some cards are better than others.

These Nintendo SD Cards are a great value though. It used to be that Nintendo charged 4x more than what the typical price for an SD card was. Seeing a competitive price is great. As Sean said, I'm not sure if these ship worldwide. I'd just look up on Amazon UK for a Sandisk SD card. Try to find one with good read speeds for faster performance.

I got a 16 GB Class 4 Amazon Branded SD card off of them for like 14 bucks. Never had any issues with it, loads up everything quick and has plenty of space.

Still playing those Streetpass games. Giving more attention to Streetpass Mansion now that I need to wait for plant pals to provide better breeding stock in Streetpass Garden. Here are my stats as of floor 6;

Health: 68
Weapon: Level 10 (max level: 20) Rusty Blaster +2 (with Battery Boost lvl 1) 
Attack: 73
Defence: 44
Other Items: Attack Badge +2, Defence Badge +1, Charge Badge, Skill Badge, Gem Badge, Experience Badge +1 (x2)
Edited by VEDJ-F