Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Well that one isn't out, and most likely will never come out. Reggie said white systems have done poorly in the US.

vg.consoles.01.lg.jpg

u wot reggie

• Thumbs Up 5

Honestly I just wish we could change faceplates or something manually like the original X360 could. At least that way there's a hell of a lot less money wasted if the audience happens to buy a particular colour less than others. Not to mention enabling a greater variety of colours and decals cheaper, period.

Yes, I'm still bitter I never got my hands on that sexy purple 3DS shown at one of those E3s.

Edited by Blacklightning
  • Thumbs Up 1

If they do, it probably only happened after I already bought this boring black one. ;_;

Don't forget regions. The colors are different. They might have it in the US but I'm not sure about Europe.

My little brother has the Purple one. It's sexy as hell.

I wanna know what you all think of Project X zone?

I have both demos a try(I preferred demo A more for some reason) and found it pretty fun, if most of the game is like that I'd definitely pick it up!

I don't really get the appeal with black anymore. I find it to be the most boring color. I'm a red and blue guy myself.

dude, I'm loving my aqua blue color for the first model 3DS. Got a clear arylic case over it and everything to keep the paint job scratch fee but it doesn't block that beautiful color. Given, it's also signed by Tommy Tallarico so I gotta protect my assets.

I don't get the love for solid black either. That Midnight Purple is sexy though

It was suppose to come out in Europe I think this week actually, but it got delayed.
No word on America's release yet, and I think it came out 2 weeks ago in Japan?

Honestly I just wish we could change faceplates or something manually like the original X360 could. At least that way there's a hell of a lot less money wasted if the audience happens to buy a particular colour less than others. Not to mention enabling a greater variety of colours and decals cheaper, period.

Yes, I'm still bitter I never got my hands on that sexy purple 3DS shown at one of those E3s.

I own that color; Midnight Purple it's called that one of the other members already posted on.

The U.S. doesn't have the "Cobalt Blue" 3DS color that Japan has. So Midnight Purple was the 'cool color' I choose to buy.

I wanna know what you all think of Project X zone?

I have both demos a try(I preferred demo A more for some reason) and found it pretty fun, if most of the game is like that I'd definitely pick it up!

I'd recommend it, although I have only played the demos as well. I was this close to getting it, but got Gates to Infinity instead. Speaking of...anyone (I'm sure) has Kid Icarus Uprising?

Nope but that's on my list...which is slowly growing...and getting more expensive...oh god I wish I had money! D:

Just a question, since this is as relevant here as it is to the X/Y topic, has there been any word on the Pokémon XY 3DS's coming to Europe or America?

0MV6TtA.jpg

Nintendo would be insane not to, I think.

I think the chances are decent, I'd honestly be tempted to upgrade if that happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ta, Rawrdom. I'm certain that I want to upgrade to an XL. But before I bit the bullet, I want to see if these come over here. The B/W ones did, and so have (almost?) every other special 3DS except the raffle ones. IIRC, the XY Blue one is available as standard in Japan, while the Gold one is Pokémon Centre exclusive. So if they did get localised we'd most likely get the Blue, and the Gold would be exclusive to just a single store. Again with the B/W ones, White was available everywhere and Black was GAME exclusive.

The Gold one is just so unique. It'd make for an absolutely awesome collectors piece. 

EDIT: Oh... just seen that GAME has got some XY pre-order bonuses. That makes these 3DSs seem less likely somehow.

Edited by Blue Blood

If they do come out with a Pokemon XL, I will get my hand on it instead of the Black XL. The limited edition ones seem to hold their value so even if I do pay $200 for one, I'll be able to sell it for MORE in the future.

The Pikachu XL is doing $300+ on Amazon USED.

Keep in mind that there's a slight chance of a Link Between Worlds 3DS XL model being in the works, seeing as the Zelda series is one of Ninty's major sellers and that they'd be crazy not to do it.

One of the reasons I'm holding off upgrading since I'd rather a limited edition XL - especially if the game is preinstalled!

Speaking of preinstalled/digital games, I wasn't too keen on downloading major/retail titles, though seeing that they actually don't take up a whole lot of room on a 32GB SD Card (X/Y don't even take up 2!), there are some I'm considering having on my console full time, typically the Pokémon games, Link Between WorldsSonic Lost World (maybe), and Smash Bros (most definitely). 

Might have a go at it with Dream Team this weekend though. I dunno, I love my cartridges, but... I dunno.

My bro has quite a few games on only the 4 GB one that came with his XL. He just upgraded to a 32 GB one, who knows when that will become full if ever. I have 16 GB one that isn't even remotely close to it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, unlike a Vita, a 32GB card runs from 20-30 dollars.

Be sure to get a class 10 one for the fastest read/write speeds.

I have to ask, how do you transfer the data from one card to another without a second 3DS?

Ahh alright, I thought that the files weren't transferable for some reason, I'm not sure why :/

BOMBA!
- coming from XSEED
- hitting 3DS eShop
- features two games in one
- includes an upgraded version of the original Senran Kagura (titled Skirting Shadows) with gameplay improvements and its story sequel, Senran Kagura Burst (titled Crimson Girls)
- take control of five female ninjas
- story is told through a visual novel format
- as the ninjas take damage, their clothing will get damaged (and eventually destroyed)
- will feature Japanese voices with English subtitles
- slated for release in North America via the Nintendo eShop in fall 2013
- rated teen
Edited by PSI Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1