Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

They finally did it

they made a Sonico 3DS game.

It's another idol game but whatever, the sales are gonna be massive me thinks lol.

... So, where's the gameplay? All I'm seeing is some big-breasted chick "singing."

• Thumbs Up 3

... So, where's the gameplay? All I'm seeing is some big-breasted chick "singing."

It's a rhythm/dress up game. As far as I'm aware. You choose her outfits from pieces and during the dancing stages, tap circles in time with the music.

I think so? I'm no expert though, and I'm guessing from a video I watched yesterday for legitimate research purposes.

It's just a virtual idol game, choose her stage, her clothing and her song, watch her sing in pretty graphics, you also get to interact with her in every day situations, it's another one of those virtual idol things.

It's just a virtual idol game, choose her stage, her clothing and her song, watch her sing in pretty graphics, you also get to interact with her in every day situations, it's another one of those virtual idol things.

So... it's meh. Okay, then.

object.jpg

YEAAH!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon

August 11.

IM GETTING MY FIRST 3DS

(on black friday)

Minor detail, but I noticed yesterday when I Streetpassed the guy at work that it said we've met 104 times.  For months the tally's been apparently maxed out at 99.  I assume this change is related to the Mii Plaza update.

Ech, I think I'm addicted to Streetpass Garden.

Currently have 19 breeds, 2 of which are phantom plants although one other plant had the potential to be a third (seriously, phantom plants aren't that hard to come by). After this seed has grown (and has a 93% chance of being one of two new breeds), I think I might try to breed a pink Trailing Pinwheel to ace that one job.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've never even heard of Soniko! o_o Sounds like IdolM@ster but with more eroge.

...I wanna play it. XD

I've never even heard of Soniko! o_o Sounds like IdolM@ster but with more eroge.

...I wanna play it. XD

There's an actual eroge out there if you're that interested laugh.png

I'm addicted to Streetpass Mansion, personally. It helps that I only usually get one hit per day and it's always the same guy, so so far it's been a constant stream of treasure chests and not so much actual ghosts. XD

That shmup game ain't too bad either, but the carnival planet was really fucking hard with just a single flamethrower so I gave up and just spent coins on it.

I'm addicted to Streetpass Mansion, personally. It helps that I only usually get one hit per day and it's always the same guy, so so far it's been a constant stream of treasure chests and not so much actual ghosts. XD

That shmup game ain't too bad either, but the carnival planet was really fucking hard with just a single flamethrower so I gave up and just spent coins on it.

Did you get the other two games? I'm wondering if they're worth it. The garden one seems meh but the civilizations styled one looks really fun.

Yeah the mansion thing is the coolest of the bunch. I could play that game for hours.

Did you get the other two games? I'm wondering if they're worth it. The garden one seems meh but the civilizations styled one looks really fun.

Quite the opposite, actually! The gardening one undeniably sounds like a pansy's game, but once you get past all the tutorials there's actually a hell of a lot in there to keep your attention, at least relative to your typical Streetpass game. The other one on the other hand is literally 20-30 rounds of scissors-paper-rock in best-of-3 matches on a linear warpath, which is a massive shame because using other people's total Streetpass hits to determine the sizes of the armies they gave you sounded like a pretty cool gimmick. Honestly, if anything, the conquest one is actually the weakest game of the bundle.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm addicted to the flower garden, although I've not heard of phantom plants yet; I've got 11 species and several color variants.  With the guy I tag at work, I'm also running through the mansion at a good clip sans ghosts, since all the pieces match with each other.  The one I like the least is the space game; I suppose I need to eventually spend some coins on it (a single red mii isn't the best way to fight) and hire some extra 'weapons'.  My 10-coins-a-day (they really need to boost that) are being spent between the flowers and puzzle pieces.

I don't really get the appeal with black anymore. I find it to be the most boring color. I'm a red and blue guy myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't really get the appeal with black anymore. I find it to be the most boring color. I'm a red and blue guy myself.

Well, it's also the only 3DS that doesn't have Pikachu boobs, "I'm high and living in a town with animals" vibe, or mixing several colors in a form of a sandwich 3DS. It's all black.

Well that one isn't out, and most likely will never come out. Reggie said white systems have done poorly in the US.