Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Bayonetta 2?

The difference in demographic size between Bayonetta and Pokémon is like the difference between the moon and an entire galaxy.

• Thumbs Up 7

The difference in demographic size between Bayonetta and Pokémon is like the difference between the moon and an entire galaxy.

True.

But I thought you wanted an example of a Wii-U action game by an experienced and talented developer.......did I misunderstand the statement?

True.

But I thought you wanted an example of a Wii-U action game by an experienced and talented developer.......did I misunderstand the statement?

It was on the subject of the Pokémon collaboration ^^; I hoped the rest of my post and the current topic gave the statement context.

I wanted a Pokémon Wii U game by an experienced and talented developer, whether it's action or RPG or platformer idc. Just a big Wii U Pokémon game developed by a really big talented dev.

It was on the subject of the Pokémon collaboration ^^; I hoped the rest of my post and the current topic gave the statement context.

I wanted a Pokémon Wii U game by an experienced and talented developer, whether it's action or RPG or platformer idc. Just a big Wii U Pokémon game developed by a really big talented dev.

Oh okay, I understand you now. 

What do you mean ?

Coro Coro were teasing that their next issue would have the news of the century (I know, hyperbole), and that's speculated to be Pokemon-related as well. It's a very long shot, granted. 

Coro Coro were teasing that their next issue would have the news of the century (I know, hyperbole), and that's speculated to be Pokemon-related as well. It's a very long shot, granted. 

Oh I recall that.

Yeah Famitsu teases news like that every other issue apparently, so it's not surprising CoroCoro would. Still, we'll see.

Considering the choice of words ("the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration"), it's very doubtful that this thing doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon, since their other IPs are rather obscure (or very recent, specifically HarmoKnight, which seems incredibly unlikely to me). Who knows what it is, but if Pokemon is being 'reborn', well, this could be very interesting indeed.

Pokemon Console developed by Monolith would be god-like.

ibnSeYTJivEj5O.gif

Imagine this

but with Pokemon

fakfkac

• Thumbs Up 6

Pokemon Console developed by Monolith would be god-like.

ibnSeYTJivEj5O.gif

Imagine this

but with Pokemon

fakfkac

Xenomon

Xenomon

I would love to get off on that but I'm making that as we speak. :D

PLEASE MONOLITH SOFT HIRE ME RIGHT NOW

Video won't work for me because Scriptsafe blocks it. Guess Patcher should stop using a shit video player.

I'm not even sure what to say to that other than I guess the Wii U should stop production too. This isn't the fucking VirtualBoy, the Vita is actually a good system being fucked over by reasons stated hundreds of times now.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be fair, the Wii U is still a baby and none of the big games come out. Funding all their major killers (Mario 3D Land, Sonic Lost World, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, X, Epic Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wii Fit U, Wii Party, Smash Bros U, Fire Emblem) and then killing it off would be pretty stupid. Especially since these titles have been proven to sell millions and millions of units. Nintendo will make a profit, a big profit off the Wii U soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was being Snarky. Neither should cancel production because they haven't had the chance to shine. Sony doing everything possible to prevent it from shining is the real problem.

But anyway, I'm having trouble finding a place I can buy a Nintendo 3DS XL at 199.99 that doesn't charge shipping or tax. Know any places?

To be fair, the Wii U is still a baby and none of the big games come out. Funding all their major killers (Mario 3D Land, Sonic Lost World, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, X, Epic Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wii Fit U, Wii Party, Smash Bros U, Fire Emblem) and then killing it off would be pretty stupid. Especially since these titles have been proven to sell millions and millions of units. Nintendo will make a profit, a big profit off the Wii U soon.

Somebody's optimistic.

Nintendo's blessed to have the 3DS' success to build off of, though. The GBA alone made its generation enormously profitable, enough so to make them an enormous profit, even despite the Gamecube's lousy sales.

Somebody's optimistic.

Nintendo's blessed to have the 3DS' success to build off of, though. The GBA alone made its generation enormously profitable, enough so to make them an enormous profit, even despite the Gamecube's lousy sales.

Despite the crappy GC sales, I think the games sold pretty well. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a lot of money off of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

They did make a significant profit off of the Gamecube. The funny thing is, despite it doing worse than the Xbox, Nintendo actually made far more money off the GCN than Microsoft did off the Xbox.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

They did make a significant profit off of the Gamecube. The funny thing is, despite it doing worse than the Xbox, Nintendo actually made far more money off the GCN than Microsoft did off the Xbox.

Hell, the original Xbox lost a shitton of money, if I recall.

As well, while the Wii U is technically selling at a loss, I believe it's been stated that Nintendo needs to only get one game sold per console to make a profit, so they're pretty much making a profit anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the premium package actually makes a profit for them on its own.

I'm really amazed at how much I'm enjoying my 3DS XL. I was a bit hesitant to upgrade from the 3DS cause I figured it would be too big, but it actually fits my hands perfectly.

Those hand cramps I'd get from holding the 3DS for hours? Yeah that shit doesn't happen with the XL. And it's probably some psychological thing, but playing the games on the XL's huge screen just makes the games so much more enjoyable for me. I haven't noticed any "Resolution stretching" people have complained about, maybe it's just me but they look as fine as ever.

Really glad I traded in my 3DS for an XL. This is what the original 3DS model should have been imo.

Now if we can just get that second circle pad.

I'd like to upgrade mine, but I'm happy with my 3DS at the moment, it works great but I can imagine how things look on the bigger screen! <3

Oh yeah, Nintendoga. The 3DS XL is a magnificent piece of hardware. Finally I have a handheld that doesn't cramp up my hands when trying to play it.