Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

I was being Snarky. Neither should cancel production because they haven't had the chance to shine. Sony doing everything possible to prevent it from shining is the real problem.

But anyway, I'm having trouble finding a place I can buy a Nintendo 3DS XL at 199.99 that doesn't charge shipping or tax. Know any places?

I would wait for some discount on the XL. They usually do deals on them or include a free game so it shouldn't be too long.

Of course Canada uses NTSC-UC. You know, NTSC United States + Canada (It's not called NTSC-U, it actually is UC).

I've never seen the C added. Well, at least from what I remember during the Action Replay days.

It goes either way.

Anyways, apparently that screencap is from a US tv ad, and the Canadian one was from a magazine ad. So there'll likely be an announcement soon

Yeah, the ad in question is the Mario Dream Team ad. I'm hoping NoA isn't teasing us and releases this soon. I desperately want an XL but all the color choices are not in my taste.

The fact that it's already releasing in just over a week's time in Japan doesn't exactly inspire confidence either.

And here people were expecting epic crossovers ahahahahaha

Edited by Blacklightning

Remember that GameFreak collab?

Nothin to be excited about

GameFreak saying "one of the most popular games ever", you'd think Pokémon right? Naw, solitaire, of course! Why am I not surprised.

It's hilarious because as soon as this was announced, someone predicted it to be a card game. Guess they were right on the bullseye, not surprised at all.

Okay, here's the scoop.

I was at GameStop yesterday; while there I had three options formyself. 1) Buy a game for 3DS, 2) buy game + $20 prepaid card or 3) buy two of those cards. I decided...to take no option. I really didn't know what to buy. :I

I was like, "I want Gates to Infinity...but do I REALLY want that? Then there's Fire Emblem Awakening, but I'm not that good at that genre of game." and so forth. Then I saw Project X Zone, but I had the same thought. If M&L: Dream Team was out here in the U.S. by now I would have definitely brought it.

I coooould wait and go to the Nintendo World Store, perhaps I can get assistance on making the right choice....then there's you guys. :D

So yeah...I'm in a bit of a bind.

Edited by TheChaosBlue

So yeah...I'm in a bit of a bind.

I don't know about Gates to Infinity, but for Fire Emblem Awakening, it was made to welcome newcomers to the series. It's a pretty good game to get started in the series. You said you're not good at the RPG genre, there's demos of both Fire Emblem and Project X Zone on the e-shop. Download them and try them out, you might be surprised if you like them.

I'd also like to mention, if you buy FE:A and register it and SMTIV on club Nintendo, you get $30 e-shop credit, though the deal ends August 31st. TBH, I'm not sure if you should buy SMTIV since you said you're not good at that genre, and SMTIV gives players no mercy.

Yeah, download the demos and try them out first

It does have Fellow mode, which makes it less menacing. Then again, it's still harder than the typical JRPG even with that difficulty mode.

I forgot to add that I have downloaded and played the demos. For the most part they were enjoyable in their own parts here and there. The issue I' having is since I haven't really got into the genre and my preferences in video games aren't as open as many of yours I fear my interest long-term won't hold up. Hell, earlier ago I screwed up what Strategy RPG/JRPG were.

Well, I don't know what to say except maybe go out and buy one of those games anyway.

Sometimes you just gotta branch out from your usual path and buy new games that you have no previous experience with. Who knows, you might just end up loving it.

And if worst comes to shove, the games are still fairly brand new. You could sell them for $30 if you really don't like em.

Spend $50 via Newegg Mobile, use code "WALLET" to get $15 off.

You could potentially buy SMT & FE for $75 that way.

They finally did it

they made a Sonico 3DS game.

It's another idol game but whatever, the sales are gonna be massive me thinks lol.

They finally did it

It's another idol game but whatever, the sales are gonna be massive  me thinks lol.

Not the only factor of this game that will be massive, am I right?!

I'm sorry.

• Thumbs Up 3

They finally did it

It's another idol game but whatever, the sales are gonna be massive me thinks lol.

DAMN YOU REGION CODING

It's all part of Nintendo's brilliant strategy of forcing people to buy two systems to play Japanese games. Now with boobs in 3D, there's no way you'll resist the temptation.