Awoo.

Bayonetta

Random Rhyme

GODDAMMITALL.

Is that a Star Ocean 4 quote I spy? It sure seems like one.

Anyway, you guys thing you have it bad, my 360 is still broken and won't be fixed for another 3 weeks. :(

FFUUUCK!!! >:x

Anyway, you guys thing you have it bad, my 360 is still broken and won't be fixed for another 3 weeks. :(

FFUUUCK!!! >:x

I love my PS3........ it hasn't broke yet. my 360 hasn't either.... guess i'm lucky.... when your system gets fixed..... you need to play this game. =D

I love my PS3........ it hasn't broke yet. my 360 hasn't either.... guess i'm lucky.... when your system gets fixed..... you need to play this game. =D

I don't think my PS3 will break, that's certainly one thing is has over the 360 >>

But as long as I have both consoles I'll be getting the better version. So many games coming out soon I don't have the money for both... ^^;

I’m not very far in, about 2 hours of play and the start of chapter 3 I believe. All I can say is GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! This game is insane but I think I’m in love. The only down side thus far is I didn’t get my gun with the game thanks to the delivery from Basingstoke not making it up to Leeds. I’ve got to collect it at some point next wee when the delivery comes in. I decided against the climax edition as well as I just didn’t have the money for both. Out of interest I wonder if I can buy it at a later date.

Has anyone seen pictures of the Bayonetta 360 Premium Theme?

Ohh, the game isn’t too hard either, which I was worried it might be. I’ve only died once on ‘Normal’ and that’s only because I flubbed a QTE. Fortunately if you loose you just appear at the start of the QTE and not the start of the boss fight before the QTE.

The only enemy I’ve had a real problem with are the wheel like ones. I can’t seem to guess when they’re going to attack to dodge.

Anyone got any good combos they use? So far with Scarborough Fair equipped PPKKKKK is good as you get a stompy boot then then a kicking boot. I’m sure those moves have an actual name but it escapes me at the moment.

How many pages was the UK Climax Edition? They're saying the japanese art book sounds to be 250+ pages (500 pieces)

I got my copy of the game on Thursday, I've not yet played it as I'm a bit pre-ocupied right now, but I did have a look through the climax version of the game and I was VERY impressed with it. If it's true about the Japan art book, I am super jellous. One thing that I was a tad disapointed at, was the soundtrack that comes with the game is not the whole soundtrack, it's missing the fly me to the moon song which was used so much during the promotion of the game, that was my favourite bit of music!

However, for the price (cheaper in fact) you really can't complain, some games out on the market right now, let alone rival collectors editions cost a lot more than this one, even if you don't like the bonus content, it's going to be hard to find another collectors edition this year that rivals it, they could have so easilly slapped another £10-£20 on top of the price for the Climax edition, it's very well made and really does feel like you've paid for a £60 game, and not a £40(?) one.

Really looking forward to finally getting my paws on the game (well actually playing it) if it's as good as everyone keeps telling me.

Oh did, anyone get the Female Protagonist version from HMV? Or the Game/Gamestation version that came with the gun? What are they like? Any good?

Oh did, anyone get the Female Protagonist version from HMV? Or the Game/Gamestation version that came with the gun? What are they like? Any good?

I got the aussie Le, which I fugre is the same as yours but with the gun.

it's real fuckin neat-o

Actually never played that game, but I will say, "Yes... yes it is..." if it makes me more popular. :D

I got the aussie Le, which I fugre is the same as yours but with the gun.

it's real fuckin neat-o

I've just seen a video of it, it really does look awesome. Not only because it comes with it's own box, but also that it's actually a large item. As you'll hear in my vid, I avoided that one just because you couldn't tell from the render how big it was going to be. But i'm happy with my climax copy... I'd be happier if it had the gun.... but still.

I don't think my PS3 will break, that's certainly one thing is has over the 360 >>

But as long as I have both consoles I'll be getting the better version. So many games coming out soon I don't have the money for both... ^^;

You know.... I have both versions..... and to be competely honest here....... the ONLY thing I see a difference is the colors. That's it. maybe I'm blind or something, but the game is running the same on both systems, and like I said, I'm only seeing a difference in the colors. The 360 version is more... colorful. But the PS3 version is just as good, action is fast, they BOTH load... so loading times are not that bad. And frame rate as far as I can see is ... the same. To each their own tho. But I wanted to see both versions myself. Alot of the times it's the PS3 version that gets a better shift in everything. ( sonic unleashed. runs smoother and faster and at a full 60 frames on PS3 ). But this are just my 2 cents bro. =D Only trying to help out.

Edited by tinokunx

I loved the game. It was great, though a few of the torture moves on the girl creatures were........diffrent lol

for anyone that wants to see the ending that does not have the game.

BE WARNED YOUVE BEEN WARNED CONTAINS SPOILERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ8R_hUnMOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVzZYXjbDis

Edited by Chris
Spoiler tags or URLs

I loved the game. It was great, though a few of the torture moves on the girl creatures were........diffrent lol
The one on the Joy angels with the horse was fucking way out there, surprised that got through australian censors.

@ Meta77

Thanks for the slight spoilers. If the videos contain spoilers wouldn't it best you post the links to them without embedding them to the forum where we can see screenshots that show on the video before you even click play? >_< I haven't clicked play on either of them but seeing the screenshots is irritating enough. Could someone please edit the video's to just the links instead please?

EDIT:

Thanks Chris :D

Lol sorry about that. I saw add media and simply went that path. And yes i was talking about the joy angels, when i first saw it i was like.......holy crap wow...what a way to go. luckly im uploading a youtube video with me pulling that off. Ill post it when im done.

Lol sorry about that. I saw add media and simply went that path. And yes i was talking about the joy angels, when i first saw it i was like.......holy crap wow...what a way to go. luckly im uploading a youtube video with me pulling that off. Ill post it when im done.

Thats ok :) I'll have to check out that video of you pulling that off when I'm done with the game.

alright here you guys go. The joy torture move. *at 4:00 mins*

BE WARNED ITS............different. *give it a sec to process and go into better quality, i just uploaded*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rkHY-PcLwg

nice end to the joy fight. Tho your vita bar is so low. =O Getting past the missile area when you're on it musta been a bitch.

Has anyone at any point thought of Sonic from Sonic '06 suddenly encountering Bayonetta?

The town stages and Chapter 3's lava stage reminded me of '06's Soleanna and Flame Core.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsJV5nVFF8A

Of course, Bayonetta would torture Sonic to death for putting us through '06 ;)

Edited by Doctor Eggman

that was actually Ammy, referring to Ameratsu from Okami.

the list of girls was from the Directors pervious games, being Claire from RE2, Trish from DMC, Silvia from VJ, and of course Ammy

• Thumbs Up 2

I played the demo and it was...alright? It felt like DMC but with a woman. Is the actual game any different?

It makes DMC looks like a babies game. Pretty much everything about DMC refined into an incredibly fluid and polished game....plus X100 the absurdity and sexuality. Heck, I just beat it, and I failed so hard practically every step of the way. I'm going to replay it though because the game makes you want to get good at it. I didn't even find the rocket launchers on my first playthrough.

Also, does anyone know a good method of taking down those twin speedy bastards that end up popping up when I don't want them to? They're the electric and fire claw guys that move really fast and will interrupt your combo and force to to dodge every second. I hate fighting them since they kill me dead all the time.

---------------------------------------------

So at the end of the game....we can confirm Bayonetta has a pseudo-falcon punch?

I played the demo and it was...alright? It felt like DMC but with a woman. Is the actual game any different?

DMC sucks ass compared to Bayonetta.

It is, as the engineer says, a babies game by comparison. The demo doesn't really show you the places Bayonetta ends up going, the game has this ridiculous habit of amping everything up level after level until things get very out of hand.

Also, does anyone know a good method of taking down those twin speedy bastards that end up popping up when I don't want them to? They're the electric and fire claw guys that move really fast and will interrupt your combo and force to to dodge every second. I hate fighting them since they kill me dead all the time.

Buy the accessory that parries (the moon of monte blah blah or something) equip the swords on hands and the durga or onyx roses on feet and get right up in their faces. hold down B in either set up during your combos to fuck em up. They're still the hardest enemies in the game IMO, especially the ones later that are witch time resistant. :(

Also learn dodge offsetting, it'll make things 100x times easier

• Thumbs Up 2