Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Sat next to the MD32x is my Dreamcast...

Yeah, but the Dreamcast doesn't connect in any way! I was thinking more how you can have a 32X, MD and MCD all combined into a single unit. :lol:

Yeah, but the Dreamcast doesn't connect in any way! I was thinking more how you can have a 32X, MD and MCD all combined into a single unit. :lol:

You can connect them through the RF cable for FUNKY ACTION!

One of the gifts Jun and Johnny gave me after Summer of Sonic - gonna have it framed I think as it is beyond awesome!

sl734220.jpg

Elson "Darkspeeds" Wong also sent me an early birthday present too - commissioned by Crystal Dreams from DeviantArt - this amazing knitted Fang - I can't begin to think the amount of hours this must have taken - I'm really touched! Thanks guys!

sl734225.jpg

Also, I gots me some Shadow...neeeeoooowwwww! Vroom vrooom!

sl734202.jpg

T

• Thumbs Up 1

What are the odds of these both arriving on the same day? One was delayed from the UK, one arriving normally from the US. Amy arrived about half an hour after Metal Sonic, hence she's not in the first photo;

Someone should tell Silver 'it's no use'...

Image089.jpg

Also, Amy has thunder thighs. Sexist Jazwares. :lol: That said, on closer inspection they're not much thicker than the regular characters' legs, but her skinny arms make them look worse!

Image090.jpg

Edited by Mahzes

A few new additions:

Sonic Sticker book, I live in the US so I've been dying to get my hands on one of these (Thanks again T-bird :) )

post-1801-12826971581937_thumb.jpg

Sonic "Speed" (LOLOLOL) energy drink. I got it at Spencers, the cashier was a big Sonic fan as well, so it was fun talking with him.

post-1801-12826971669553_thumb.jpg

post-1801-12826971743611_thumb.jpg

And:

post-1801-12826971814796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Mackey

DSC00135.jpg

Some of my more recent additions, whats really awesome is that most of it I got for free from other people. Some people were kind enough to send me the Gameworks Shotglass, SA2 10th Anniv. set (Sealed), Pog Slammers, and Sonic Spinball Game Gear. I then got a new sonic watch (mainly for the packaging, I liked it a lot) and 3 new sonic pins, my favorite of the 3 being the one on the left.

Started to catch up on Sonic Universe, got issues 3-14. 16, 17 and 18 are on their way. Already had #7 thanks to SonicMark <3.

SU3to14.jpg

Anyone know of issues 1, 2 and 15 going anywhere?

So post came today~

sdc10760x.jpg

These shirts are stunning in real life, the sonic 2 one has really bright colours, I am wearing it and soaking up the awesome right now B ) (incidentally both shirts have © sega enterprises ltd.)

sdc10761u.jpg

These were the pins I got with the shirts. 2 are the sonic 2 pins, the other? Not sure, is it an older promo pin?

Edited by jennytablina

sdc10761u.jpg

These were the pins I got with the shirts. 2 are the sonic 2 pins, the other? Not sure, is it an older promo pin?

Looks like we all got the same pins then.

The Tails and the Sonic 2 came from a limited edition pin set (I'm currently selling the tin that that contained them in my toot topic.) I think that the tin was for sale at Sega world and maybe some other shops (unsure on the other shops though).

However the other pin is what interests me the most.

and I have a lot of Sonic pins with him in that pose (see 7:15 in that video then again at 9:54) The first time those pins appear, I know that those are all official and genuine. The badge at 7:15 which looks like the one we all got is not the same badge, it's definately official because at 9:54 I show off the same badge that I won in a Sega UK competiton back in 1992. The other badge at 9:54 is a prototype (at least thats what I and some other toot collectors believe). However this badge that we all seem to have gotten with our shirts are unlike any in my collection. These badges are much more detailed and higher quality, the size is also ever so slightly different and theres no enamal frame around them, they're cut right to Sonics outline. Theres also an unusual hallmark on them thats not found on any of my pins 'aS 30010" (at least I think its an 'a' it's a little strange' Now that hallamark/number does not appear on any of the Sonic pins I have, Given how most of the stuff this seller is selling seems to be from 1992 in origin, it does make me wonder as to the origins of it.

I'm not sure if it was for sale, purly because there should be lots more about, ebay should be full of them, so I can't help but lean towards the thought that it was made purely for PROMOTIONS! It looks like it cost a lot more to make than the others like it, it's also quite a big pin too which again puts greater pressure on them to be sold in high numbers. So I can't help but think it's a promotional thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've got one, it's obscure to play.

You start it up and your greeted with a maniacal laugh, that's what you get for letting it into your home.

• Thumbs Up 1

You start it up and your greeted with a maniacal laugh, that's what you get for letting it into your home.

That laugh, is the sound of the store manager when he's told that someone bought one of those things.

Oh jeez, I've got one of them. Fortunately it has run out of battery power. And I won't be replacing them. Ever.

T

There was also stickers, plushies and puzzle mobiles. And I seem to recall a football lmao.

I stumbled across one of those LCD games in Poundstretchers one day yearrrs ago when I was rooting behind the shelves for something and got it dirt cheap. Few weeks later the other shops around here started selling them for the not-so-bargain price of £12.99. I'm just thankful I happened to catch sight of it in Poundstretchers first ahaha.

Ah poundland...

When you could find what are now super rare and expensive Sonic figures, Sonic crisps and if you were lucky you could find some other cheap plasting toot in debenhams and ARGOS!

Those where the days

*Sits in a chair with a pipe*

Ah poundland...

When you could find what are now super rare and expensive Sonic figures, Sonic crisps and if you were lucky you could find some other cheap plasting toot in debenhams and ARGOS!

Those where the days

*Sits in a chair with a pipe*

I miss my sonic themed food! I would always pester me mam for the biscuits. I remember the boiled sweets and spinattacks that were like refereshers too : (

There was a Sonic Easter Egg too that was like a hollow statue, wish I took a picture before I munched him (I was 6 at the time in all fairness, honest guv)

(I dont remember the crisps though, what flavours did they come in?)

There was a Sonic Easter Egg too that was like a hollow statue, wish I took a picture before I munched him (I was 6 at the time in all fairness, honest guv)

Ah the egg statue... I loved that statue... I didn't want to eat him... No really. I didn't.

(I dont remember the crisps though, what flavours did they come in?)

Well... the problem for me was... the only place that sold the crisps was in a place called Bransholme Centre... Bransholme Centre is a shopping mall in the middle of Europes largest council estate, the locals call it "cenner" and it wasn't a nice place to shop, especially for a young boy and his gran so I don't remember much about them other than they had Sonic and tails on the cover and would be piled up to what looked like the roof of a dodgy pound shop that was called something like Super Sa-ver!

So I don't think I ever had more than 1 packet... but they tasted like all cartoon themed crisps....Horrible.

• Thumbs Up 1

The crisps were foul. I specifically remember there was a spicy tomato flavour that was the worst of the lot- nearly made me vomit when I tried it. The others were Cheese and Salt & Vinegar if I remember right, and really not much better. They used to sell them in ASDA round here and Mum would always stick them in my lunchbox for me. Me being me, I never owned up to how much I hated them cos they were Sonic things and I knew she'd stop buying them if I said something like that... apparently some things really don't change lmao.

Of course, when she nicked some of mine one day and discovered how rotten they were for herself, I don't seem to remember getting any more anyway.

Ah the egg statue... I loved that statue... I didn't want to eat him... No really. I didn't.

OMG someone remembers the egg statue. I've mentioned it for years and nobody else ever remembered getting it, my dad hid it in the garden and everything. It's a fond childhood memory along with the Disney eggs that came in the really awesome mickey foil wrapping, with little eggs inside and tasted AMAZING. Kids these days get that really horrible synthetic chocolate now, tisnt the same ;__;

I had a Sonic Easter Egg combo box this... you got a good size hollow egg in blue foil + one of those bubble gum figures.

Still got it back home in Australia.. I'm sure the egg has collapsed by now... still got those biscuits too in their packaging.

Man, I gotta get home and take some pics.

I don't remember the Sonic crisps or easter egg to be honest.

However I do have fond memories of Sonic shaped pasta spaghetti!!!!!

I remember the cheese flavoured crisps. They were not tasty, yet I asked mother dearest to get them every week. The biscuits were actually ok, I think I have some of the original packets hanging around somewhere - you got little fact files on the back of them if I remember correctly. I'll dig em out and take some photos if I get an opportunity.

T

Well guess what I found today...

Picture008-1.jpg

Only three left at my TRU. More details will be under the Metal Sonic toy topic in the Sonic forum.