Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Got 41 issues of Sonic the Comic from Ebay =D

sanstitre1wi.jpg

#130 to 145, 159 to 167, 170, 172, 175 to 183, 185 to 188, 196 also includes a copy of Total Sonic Special.

I just wish to find #223, the last one. And some original pages.

Ohhhh I forgot to keep my eye on that one. How much did it eventually go for?

£7.16!!!!! for the last lot of STC and the last summer special!

Bugger me thats one hell of a bargain. Normally you'd be looking at £50+ for that lot normally!

Right, just got these two posters this morning. :)

Image078.jpg

Closeups (taken before I put them on my wall):

Image077.jpg

Image076.jpg

Wow where did you get those posters from ? I would love to have that Classic Sonic poster in my room would look great next to my New Super Mario Bros Wii poster :)

Bugger me thats one hell of a bargain. Normally you'd be looking at £50+ for that lot normally!

Oh? I feel luckier then xD

But "the last lot of StC" isn't complete as #184 is missing...but I don't complain because #183 fills the hole in my collection (I didn't have it, so now I have the complete "Chaos" saga ^^)

Sadly, most of the issues (130>145 I think) have holes in it, I think they belonged to a kid who put them in a folder.

I own all these issues already from when they were first released. Am I rich? D:

(In fact, I only ever missed two issues of STC since I started collecting it at issue #27. Other than those two, I have every issue from #27- #223)

Wow where did you get those posters from ? I would love to have that Classic Sonic poster in my room would look great next to my New Super Mario Bros Wii poster :)

Got both from Play.com. :)

I own all these issues already from when they were first released. Am I rich? D:

(In fact, I only ever missed two issues of STC since I started collecting it at issue #27. Other than those two, I have every issue from #27- #223)

Heh, it kinda depends on a few things. The condition is the main one, which is why I think Adamis got such a good deal. But with fleetway, when you get to around issue 130 they tend to get rarer with number, theres a ton of reasons for this. But it's much easier to find the early issues over the later ones.

Well, mine are in 'varying' condition. Certainly not spectacular for the most part, but the ones Adamis got there don't exactly look mint, either! (#130 looking decidedly tatty compared to the rest- although admittedly, some of mine are like that, too).

And yeah, ironically I can imagine the reprint issues actually being pretty rare, due to the fact less and less people will have bought them. I'd imagine only the very stupid(ly) devoted stuck with the comic to the end once it became 100% reprint, so it makes sense that they'd end up being the ones that ended up harder to find. I mean, whilst the comic was still good and 100% new content, loads of people would be buying them and hence mroe copies exist.

Hmm, that's a point. My reprint issues are actually the ones that are in the best condition, due to the fact they were reprints and as such read considerably less than older issues.

Edited by Mahzes

I saw a new Sonic T-shirt at FYE today that actually has *gasp* Dr. Robotnik on it.

It has most of the main characters on the front ala Brady Bunch boxes with SONIC THE HEDGEHOG underneath of it. I tried to buy one but they all sold out of the 2X sizes and told me to check back tomorrow.

I tried to find a picture of the shirt online but apparently it is so new that I cannot even find it anywhere. I'll try to take a picture when I get it.

But I did come across this, however:

SONIC-for-Breakfast.jpg

OM NOM NOM.

As a Robotnik fan, I approve. Perfect trolling shirt for Summer of Sonic 2011. :lol:

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 1

I got this in the mail yesterday from ToysRUs.com:

f_kvlt6g0m_e349d70.jpg

3 Inch Amy

Now I just need to get my paws on that Eggy/Metal set and I'm good.

Again, nothing new per se, but after Gnasher's PINGAS SILVER the other day, I couldn't help myself. Sorry. D: D:

PINGAS.png

Also Kintobor, that T-shirt is hideous. D:

Edited by Mahzes
  • Thumbs Up 3

All the new stuff I've gotten recently:

Bayonetta Scarborough Fair Replica Gun (a lot sloppier than in promo shots)

002.jpg

Knuckles Chaotix, boxed, from Shadzter, for a measly £50. And Sims 3 Ambitions Commemorative Edition, a real shame the game is awful.

005.jpg

And a 32x to play Chaotix on

006.jpg

Edited by Blue Blood

Got both from Play.com. :)

Ah right sweet thanks for letting me know where to get them from :D will have to buy them now =)

I recently got:

-2 free comic book day sonic comics

-Sonic Universe #15 and #1

-Sonic the Hedgehog #212

*insert 'Damn fourth Chaos Emerald joke here*

Just got Shadow this morning.

Image085.jpg

Meaning I can now re-renact Sonic 06. Yay. :lol:

Image084.jpg

Is it just me, or are there massive inconsistencies in the joint stiffness of these Jazwares 3" figures? My Sonic, Tails and Silver are all fine, but when I got Knuckles his right leg was so loose it would literally swing in place until I added some glue to stiffen the joint a bit, and Shadow just now had a similar but less extreme problem. Shadow's waist is also really loose and almost spins free. In contrast to that, his elbows are pretty stiff.

(Also if anyone wants to make penis jokes, Shadow has a really short tail. :lol:)

Edited by Mahzes

The legs on my Metal Sonic figures are like in your Knuckles- left is insanely loose and the right is normal. And the effort I went through to get the left elbow to bend... I thought the damn thing s was going to snap.

I've got a Metal Sonic on the way (first one has apparently been lost in the post- how can something that big get lost?!). Hopefully mine won't have any dodgy joints. D:

Mahzes, my Silver figure has a loose arm joint. Since he's the only 3 incher I have at the mo, I can't really compare. Still, a few days till my biiiiiig Metal Sonic is here!

I've got a Metal Sonic on the way (first one has apparently been lost in the post- how can something that big get lost?!). Hopefully mine won't have any dodgy joints. D:

Even if there are some problems, you're going to have one of the newer models the correct shoe, nose and muzzle colourings. The earlier ones actually looked sort of goofy cause of those problems.

Knuckles Chaotix, boxed, from Shadzter, for a measly £50. And Sims 3 Ambitions Commemorative Edition, a real shame the game is awful.

005.jpg

And a 32x to play Chaotix on

006.jpg

Glad to see it in its new home, happily having sexual relations with your new 32X :lol:

That's a bloody threesome there. D:

Chaotix > 32X > Mega Drive

Now all you need is a Mega CD for a veritable console orgy.

• Thumbs Up 2