Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

My Toys R Us restocked the 3 inch line, finally picked up Amy without a busted package and another Shadow to take out of the box.

Still no Chaotix set or restocked Super set

Been Manchester Arndale Centre today and got myself these two Sonic games today :).

1ggnc.jpg

I've been after SA2:Battle for sometime now for the Gamecude and wasn't really going to pay 15 quid for it from Amazon which I seen the other day so I got it even cheaper (£4.00) and got Sonic Mega Collection while I was getting Papa Roach Time of Annihilation (which I got in the picture above fucking awesome album :D) from HMV for £3 which is not too bad

Edited by Shaddix

My brother went to Alton Towers last week (lucky guy) and through a complicated series of quite sweet events, won a large (and I mean large, he dwarfs my other Sonic plush) Sonic the Hedgehog stuffed toy from Sonic X. I got him last night and despite smelling of my brother's flat (mmm... dank...) he's genius!

I would post a photograph, but I don't have a camera. :lol:

Got some awesome new stuff lately, hopefully get some pictures up soon.

A Sonic Cassette bag (Never seen it before, found it at work in the charity shop)

Archie Sonic 175 - 176 (Found at a comic convention at my friends uni)

Archie Sonic X 29 (Same Comic con!)

Sonic poster (The one with everyone on it, from HMV)

I need to give you guys photos of the Sonic tape holder. Its purple and blue with Old Sonic over it.

Edited by Dr Spudhead

Got some awesome new stuff lately, hopefully get some pictures up soon.

A Sonic Cassette bag (Never seen it before, found it at work in the charity shop)

Can we get a pic of that! I'm quite interested to see it in case it's one of the lost SegaWorld items.

The lost SegaWorld items are a list of items that were on an order form on some issues of STC, some of the toot is quite common, like Sonic 2 Sonic & Tails plushies, but then theres some stuff thats really rare like record bags, casset bags and exercise clothing. So I'm curious if it's one of those, I don't think it will be but you can always hope.

Judging from the description, it's probably this cassette bag:

CassetteCase.png

That one was picked up in a charity shop too about nine years ago. Don't have the STC SEGAWorld order form to hand unfortunately, but I seem to recall a different one being pictured in there. I remember because I was always after those items, but my Mum was wary about mail ordering stuff. Ah, to have had a credit card in the nineties...

Thats the one! Its the same as the one you have Lucky! Weird how it seems to be charity shop fodder now...

3" Super Sonic figurine from Gamestation <3.

Pics tomorrow.

Uh oh... thats a little concerning, that they're in shops but my order direct for f4f has not arrived yet.

Edited by Gnasher

There was just one Super Sonic figurine, no Metal or Amy. The staff are all my best friends (I live with one of them, lol) though, they say figures don't have release dates so it's not like they weren't supposed to be selling it yet.

Might've slipped through somewhere it shouldn't've, I guess.

Sweet figure. I got Amy and Metal today, but not a single store I went to had Super. Apparently he hasn't been delivered yet. It's odd how you got one though lol I'll upload pics of Amy later.

Sweet figure. I got Amy and Metal today, but not a single store I went to had Super. Apparently he hasn't been delivered yet. It's odd how you got one though lol I'll upload pics of Amy later.

Well now... my Gamestation had Amy, Metal and Super Sonic... but they were VERY short of Super Sonic figures, in fact they only had two by the sound of it, the dude who worked there (who was at Summer of Sonic aparently (I had no idea of this until he told me where he first got his metal sonic from)) and the next one I took.

I'll post pics of the others up later, currently editing together a little video look at them.

But... my Super Sonic figure has a bit of a problem... look.

SuperSonicfigure.jpg

Notice it? The packaging is the wrong way around. The figure has been placed on the back of the box and not the front, has anyone elses' Super Sonic figure done this or is this a bit of a one off?

Haha, wow. Mine was the right way round. Keep this one in its packaging maybe? =P.

Cas found a dodgy figure. Yeah, that's never happened before.

I'm gonna have to check in town tomorrow. Got a GAME and GS to look in.

How much are these Super Sonic Figures from GAME & Gamestation ? I'm thinking off getting one.

It annoyed me as that was the ffigure I wanted most. GAME and Gamestation both said the figures arrived in store yesterday, but why no Super Sonic I don't know.

Also, I got some Sonic 'Lounge' bottoms from Primark for £8. They aren't as good as the ones from New Look,but they're still pretty cool. I'd post a pic, but I'm writing this on the PS3 and it sucks.

Just ordered this from Play.com

16179366x.jpg

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/16179366/Sonic-Figure-Series-Box-Set/Product.html

£17.99 with free delivery which is great considering the RRP is £20.

I'm gonna keep these figures new in the box I think and then open up my other Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Metal Sonic (from SoS) figures to display on my shelf. I am tempted to buy an extra Amy and Super Sonic just so I can have the whole set on display, but am I daft enough to buy 2 figures I already own?... Probably...

How much are these Super Sonic Figures from GAME & Gamestation ? I'm thinking off getting one.

£3.99 each. They also had a re-stocked display of the first series too for the same prize... however no 6 pack, which is annoying since I've got that on pre-order from F4F directly. I didn't see any signs of these things in Game.

Cas found a dodgy figure. Yeah, that's never happened before.

(0:39)

10nch.jpg

The paint job on the 10 inch Sonic stinks, but he DOES stand up on his own, unlike the 3 inch. Courtesy of Toys R Us.

That is so true...I examined 6 of them to find one that had somewhat of a good paint job..

ultimatefightz.jpg

So then, finally got that video all sorted, and I've had a nap after around 28 hours with no sleep.

These F4F are great, they really are, the quality is extremely high and the attention to detail has been nailed. They're not spared any expense either with these, for instance Amy's shoes have an actual part for laces, they've not been painted on. And yes... lol Amy has panties.

The metal Sonic figure is top quality too, the level of detail is amazing, they've gotten everything about his design right, he looks intimidating and actually has sharp edges... epic.

The super Sonic figure looks really nice, but since I've kept it in the packaging I've not been able to get hands on with it. However like the other two figures, it looks like and amazingly high quality piece.

The only problem I could find with the figures was that Amy isn't balanced very well. She's too top heavy and she's not got a great centre of balance, so even the slightest vibration might send her toppling over. The legs do adjust slightly, but be careful.

Did a video of the figures so you can see them in sorta the flesh.