Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

I promised myself I'd stop wasting my money at Toys R Us, but unfortunately it means I want to spend money at FYE which has a lot of Sonic merchandise when you think about it, including

Sonic belt buckle

Sonic wallet

Sonic tote

Sonic snuggie

Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Amy hats (the eyes and spikes type)

Sonic cap

Super posers

3 inch figures

Sonic big face tee and that brady bunch style characters tee

Classic Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy plush

Shadow plush

Werehog, Sonic, and Shadow small plush

Sonic bobblehead

Pretty much everything but the remote control cars, and Toys R Us has that

sonicthebobble.jpg

The paint job on the bobblehead is not the best but I grabbed it because I like his not quite old-school not quite new-school design.

Oh wow, the Bobble Head looks awful. Ape jaw and his head is it's own shade of blue. Glad I didn't buy that thing now.

Edited by Blue Blood

sonicshampoojp.jpg

It will be a bit before it is actually in my hands, but I am REALLY excited to have this large display-like figure now, I believe it is actually a shampoo bottle? Not sure but I will have a video of it up eventually.

This isn't a new addition, but I found it again after a few years.

Old Sonic shirt from when I was like 6, the outlines all faded and the shirt's ripped at the front because of how much I wore that thing

sany0179y.jpg

Good times, good times.

Today, when I went to get the mail, I got a colorful suprise:

hni0072.jpg

An envelope from our own JasonTheJackass. There's only one thing it could have been:

HNI_0071.jpg

Yay! My Wisp plush! I'd of course, like to thank Jason for awarding me such opportunity and this brilliant site for making all of this possible. Thanks for everything!

• Thumbs Up 3

Today my US Sonic X volume 6 DVD arrived. I was quite fortunate to find a new one that was reasonably priced as vol 6 seems to have become fairly pricey and the Chaos Emerald Saga boxset has skyrocketed in price (I'm guessing lots of people were after eps 25 & 26 as most of the other vols are available quite cheaply).

Anywhere heres it is:

18092010303.jpg

And the back:

18092010298.jpg

The disc itself:

18092010315.jpg

This is the first time I've purchased a dub DVD, have previously got vols 1 to 3 of the Japanese Hi-Spec versions (stopped getting them when some vols became near impossible to get hold of). I always used to say I'd never buy any of the dub DVDs but decided I wanted copys of the english version in some form, and the US DVDs are pretty much the only decent way of getting the dub episodes.

So tonight my mum took me,my sister and my niece & nephew to Pizza Hut for my nephew Kaiden 2nd birthday and I totally forgot that they had that Sonic & Sega All Star Racing thing going on until I looked over the stand where you wait to get a table so I thought I'd grab one for myself while my niece & nephew took about 5 of them XD but their booklets will probs end up ripped up or something in the morning while mine is sitting on top of my ONM & Sonic Sticker book all cozy with them XD.

t7h6hj.jpg

Edited by Shaddix

10 Inch Sonic wants room with the 3 inchers in the box display!

Sonicbox.jpg

oh.. and a Sonic Secret Rings T-Shirt.. which size I had misread on eBay..

10 Inch Sonics head is *extremely loose*.. the ears are tied back with that transparent elastic bands.. I had to decide which was the least shabby in a group of 6.. each one had a scuff or a slight mis-paint or something wasn't even on the shoes...

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

2ezp5dv.jpg

My wisp has arrvied in the post a few minutes ago :D it's really small that article saying it really small wasn't kidding lol :) Thanks so much Dread :D

Edited by Shaddix

vectorespionage.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of Chaotix, but I was still excited to see the Vector/Espio comic pack. Espio is on a bigger scale than the other characters his size. He's more in proportion to the 3" Tails.

Finally, I've managed to obtain the one plush I've been searching for, for the last 4 or so years!

HugeJapanSonicplushSmall.jpg

Gots a Sonic bobblehead figure the other day, too :3

SonicbobbleheadfigureSmall.jpg

These aren't Sonic related items, but thought I may as well include 'em anyways (:

Marioplushies.jpg

I managed to win ALL these DK items for just 2,000 yen! That's approx £15. The bad news? Shipping comes to £92 x_x but they haven't invoiced me yet and it's been over a week, I'm currently hoping it's just gone by the way, but hey, I'd never be that lucky, heheh.

DonkeyKongcollectionSmall.jpg

Oh, and a large amount of these items are on sale here: http://www.videogamemm.com/thehorde/main.php?g2_itemId=43993

Nice score on the JP Sonic plush, I love mine as well and you got a nice deal on him! Also, SMJ has been really late lately with sending me invoices as well, so don't get your hopes up :(

I have a piece that will be on it's way to me eventually that I have been after for a very long time, I just hope it gets here in one piece.

Also, my bobblehead was missing one of his back quills! It fell out apparently not in the box because it was not in there...

This arrived today...

soniccomiclot.jpg

That would be over 100 issues of Sonic the Comic. Whilst thats not too impressive on it's own, these are a bit special. All are in mint to near mint condition and around two thirds have their free gift intact. Now when you consider most that don't have their free gifts are the chewits/sweets. This is quite an impressive lot.

Some of the issues are in such good condition that they're in their original plastic covers (this occured when STC gave away large items like sticker books of flying spinners/frisbees. But, because I already have all these issues and some of the free gifts, I'll be re-selling them, so keep your eyes open if you fancy an STC with the free gift on the cover since I've got no intention of keeping the duplicates.

Edited by Gnasher

£102 eh? I wondered if that was anyone from here. Bids bloody shot up overnight!

The bidding history on it was quite strange, there was a small war between two people very early on which pushed the price up... why they did that I'll never know. But a lot of people with very low feedback suddenly bidded high figures. Then afterwards the seller did a few odd things, like he slapped on an extra £15 to the total, when I asked him what he was doing he said it was postage... urm no... that would be illegal to increase the cost when an auction ends. So he then says that ebay put in the postage for him he had no idea... then he changed his story again to he just put in parcelforce and hoped ebay would work it out... but I was under the impression that ebay would not put up a listing unless you specifiy a postage value? Even if it's free or local pick up. It doesn't put in a default?

But I managed to get the postage for just £5 (bargain!). When I saw that postage cost of £2.75 I thought he'd done low postage to entice bidders. Had it been £15 postage to start with, I don't think theres anyway it would have gone for what it did. There was a lot of high bids overnight/early morning (school/work day so thats expected,) but then again at around 9ish there was another couple of bids) I didn't bid until there was around 30 seconds left.

But the comics really are in fantastic condition, the issue that came with the free Rugrats sticker book/stickers is still in i'ts plastic cover, as are a number of other issues. Theres one or two which are torn and sadly 2 of the stickers on issue 1 is missing, it's so strange though, it's like he collected some issues to read and enjoy, but others were purely for a collection/storage.

Edited by Gnasher

soniccollection.png

Latest collection additions in photo. They include;

Sonic X Sonic plush

Sonic X Tails plush

SoS 2010 bag I got from...errmmm...SoS 2010

Mini Metal Sonic figurine I got from SoS 2010

Sonic poster

3'' Jazwares Sonic

3'' Jazwares Tails

I also got an Archie Free Comic Book day 2009 issue but forgot to include it in the photo and I still have those lovely little leaflets you'd get in your Sonic bag on entry into SoS 2010. They're too nostalgic and cool to throw away :3

Yes, it's just the french version.

I hope they'll release the other two boxes soon. (they're available online, not yet in shops)