Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

2h306cx.jpg

My local comic book store has every comic available bar the Sonic Archies, so I'm happy to have found this auction. 17 issues for £25 :) bargain.

I saw a new Sonic T-shirt at FYE today that actually has *gasp* Dr. Robotnik on it.

It has most of the main characters on the front ala Brady Bunch boxes with SONIC THE HEDGEHOG underneath of it. I tried to buy one but they all sold out of the 2X sizes and told me to check back tomorrow.

I tried to find a picture of the shirt online but apparently it is so new that I cannot even find it anywhere. I'll try to take a picture when I get it.

But I did come across this, however:

SONIC-for-Breakfast.jpg

OM NOM NOM.

As a Robotnik fan, I approve. Perfect trolling shirt for Summer of Sonic 2011. :lol:

LOVE IT!

• Thumbs Up 3

Bit of an odd one... But was it anyone here that won this lot?

If so, I imagine you bidded for it due to the Sonic pins, if you're not interested in it... can I have the robocop vs terminator pin? I'll pay you money or swap you it for a Sonic related one.

Stupid me totally forgot about ALL these auctions that this lady was ending yesterday (I thought it was today) so I missed out on bidding on the shirt which again has gone.... groan. And I love Terminator stuff so it would be totally awesome if it was someone here that won this and doesn't mind a sale/swap.

23tf2p0.png

Their mother will be found...

Oh irony of ironies, I bought a big pile of merch last week which came today and guess what game was inside... *shudders* it's actually not that bad to play though.

Oh irony of ironies, I bought a big pile of merch last week which came today and guess what game was inside... *shudders* it's actually not that bad to play though.

I really want to rip it open and give it a try but it looks so pretty in its original packaging :(

I really want to rip it open and give it a try but it looks so pretty in its original packaging :(

Trust me it's better in the original packaging.

Holy Shit its the Super Pack!!!! There is one accuracy I must know, does Super Silver's quills on the back of his head go up? Apart from this niggle I think I am in love. Must....have.....

The crisps were foul. I specifically remember there was a spicy tomato flavour that was the worst of the lot- nearly made me vomit when I tried it. The others were Cheese and Salt & Vinegar if I remember right, and really not much better. They used to sell them in ASDA round here and Mum would always stick them in my lunchbox for me. Me being me, I never owned up to how much I hated them cos they were Sonic things and I knew she'd stop buying them if I said something like that... apparently some things really don't change lmao.

Of course, when she nicked some of mine one day and discovered how rotten they were for herself, I don't seem to remember getting any more anyway.

Is it bad of me that I actually liked those Sonic crisps? D: Didn't like the Salt and Vinegar ones though, but loved the rest. 8D *shot* Seriously, actually. D:

Also, did anyone else ever get those Sonic toffee biscuits?

Edited by Mahzes

Is it bad of me that I actually liked those Sonic crisps? D:

Weirdo. D8

The toffee biscuits were awesome though. Got those all the time until they disappeared from the shelves one day, and I never did find anything to replace them. Think they brought out Bart Bites round about that point that were somewhat similar, but they were never quite the same. 8( Along with the Spinball Sweets, they were the best Sonic food of the lot. Most of the other stuff was tolerable enough (asides the crisps and some chocolate rolls I remember getting one day. Ickkk), but nothing could beat the sweets and biscuits for me.

On another note, my Mum drove past a party shop yesterday and spotted this awesome thing in the window:

Balloon.png

I've been after one of these for aaaages! (And coincidentally, if you look closely you'll spot a few biscuit packets at the back)

Weirdo. D8

The toffee biscuits were awesome though. Got those all the time until they disappeared from the shelves one day, and I never did find anything to replace them. Think they brought out Bart Bites round about that point that were somewhat similar, but they were never quite the same. 8( Along with the Spinball Sweets, they were the best Sonic food of the lot. Most of the other stuff was tolerable enough (asides the crisps and some chocolate rolls I remember getting one day. Ickkk), but nothing could beat the sweets and biscuits for me.

On another note, my Mum drove past a party shop yesterday and spotted this awesome thing in the window:

Balloon.png

I've been after one of these for aaaages! (And coincidentally, if you look closely you'll spot a few biscuit packets at the back)

Ooooooooooo would you be interested in selling that Segaworld badge you have? :)

Can you guess what I got today?

Here's a small clue...

HNI_0057.jpg

Anyone know a website other than ToysrUs that stocks this, eggman/metal, espio/vector? I really dont want to pay the inflated ebay prices...

So, I just picked up a 3" Werehog from my local toy store on Monday:

Image094.jpg

However, on the way out of the store, I noticed his leg was 'broken' in the packaging (had obviously been forced into the clamshell badly), and his knee hinge had popped undone. I went back and asked if they had another one, but they didn't. So I opened it then and there, assessed the extent of the damage, then decided to keep him. After a slightly shonky self-repair job (involving holding the bent joint over the cooker flame, bending it back with pliers then running him under the cold water, plus glue), yay.

I really want the Super Pack, Metal Sonic & Eggman and Chaotix packs, but eBay is charging criminal amounts for them at the moment. £40 for a Super Pack that RRP's for $15? Maybe when I have money to burn.

Since August is over and it being the largest month of me getting Sonic stuff ever i thought I'd show off everything that came to me

3911497753a12747679306l.jpg

All the albums including signed Super Sonic Songs (both Johnny and Jun signed it at SoS) also includes Jun Senoue's pick from his performance.

3911497753a12747679312l.jpg

An Awesome poster my friend bought me.

3911497753a12747679319l.jpg

The Summer of Sonic bag, Lanyard and a Crush 40 bag.

3911497753a12747679324l.jpg

Comics from the past month, two rarer ones from SoS.

3911497753a12747679334l.jpg

Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic and the Secret Rings and the mini shadow All Stars Racing Figure

3911497753a12747681373l.jpg

Sonic X Shadow Plush, 10 inch Metal sonic, Large Knuckles All Star Racing figure, First 4 Figures Metal Sonic.

I also recently got a home made Silver T-Shirt (worn at SoS), A Cruash 40 t-shirt and a blue Sonic shirt but they are in the wash.

Special thanks goes to Flyboy Fox for this one.

knucklesunderground-2.jpg

And a huge thank you goes to S o n i c for this one!

issue223.jpg

I've got quite a lot of stuff this past month and a bit. Some Sonic, some non Sonic. Will have some more very cool stuff to show off soon. Including a new Robocop Vs Terminator shirt.

0:00 - 1:32 = Sega Superstars Tennis PS2 controller

1:33 - 3:42 = Sonic and Sega All stars racing activity book and hat.

3:43 - 5:14 = Sonic TSB Bank promotional poster.

5:15 - 6:02 = Fallout 3 promotional T-Shirts

6:03 - 6:58 = Giant Sonic 2 sew on patch.

6:59 - 8:38 = Sonic the Comic issue 223 Signed with the free gift! WHOOPIE!

8:39 - 9:25 = Sonic underground Knuckles plushie (from Dennys) YAAAAAAYYY!!!

9:26 - 11:05 = Lots of promotional shirts, Sega Saturn shirt, Street Fighter 2 shirt, Street fighter 2 stickers, Dynamite Headdy shirt,

11:06 - 11:53 = The greatest Sonic shirt I've ever seen!

11: 52 - 13:03 = Unusual Sonic baseball cap, Sonic 2 plastic bag, Sonic & Knuckles plastic bag, Robocop Vs Terminator pin badge, Cool Spot Pin Badge, Batman/Catwoman pin badge (from Batman Returns)

13:04 - End = Johnny Lightfoots jacket! (Sonic & Knuckles promotional denim jacket!) And announcement of my next vid... should make you go lol.

Edited by Gnasher

Special thanks goes to Flyboy Fox for this one.

knucklesunderground-2.jpg

Oh hey, it's that hand I've seen in all those videos!

The plush looks awesome, too.

Repurchased Sonic '06 (original release) for $5 as the copy I had was the Platinum Hits release and at the very least, if I'm going to own the game I might as well own it in a slightly better box. :P I was getting sick of the ugly gray box sitting next to Unleashed.

11:06 - 11:53 = The greatest Sonic shirt I've ever seen!

I now must know everything about this shirt. Robotnik and Sonic on a shirt and a classic design to boot? Strange. The artwork looks like something you would find crudely drawn on the cover of some cartoonist's notebook.

I now must know everything about this shirt. Robotnik and Sonic on a shirt and a classic design to boot? Strange. The artwork looks like something you would find crudely drawn on the cover of some cartoonist's notebook.

According to a lady who used to work in promotions/events a long time ago (must have been around 1992 given the toot she's been selling) said to me in an email. "As far as I know none of the merchandise was available to buy..."

Some of the toot she's been selling was for sale at Sega World... however other stuff I only ever saw as competition prizes and events promotions. The lady in question was also selling this shirt too (but I forgot to bid on it).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEGA-Sonic-Cartoon-Whoosh-T-Shirt-Size-Extra-Large-/220655998879?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN

Don't know how many there are in this set, but the design is amazing. Never heard or seen the label Sonic Clothing before but they were right on the money when designing these.

3148nlv.jpg

Got Sonic Adventure DX for the PC today £2:99 at GameXchange Ashton, yeah I bought SADX one day before the XBLA release but I don't care it will look nice with the rest of my Sonic games =), I also got Sonic Unleashed Wii yesterday from GAME my third copy of Unleashed now (Have PS2 & 360) when November comes I'll probs have the PS3 version once I get a PS3 Slim haha =)

Edited by Shaddix

Found yet another pair of pyjama bottoms in New Look the other day, one of the best pairs yet I'd say:

60151261.jpg

That's 5 out of the 6 pairs I know of that I now own. Just need that damn 4th Chaos Emerald pink pair...shame eBayers tend to sell them for more than double the retail price. >_<

Edited by Earthworm Swiss