Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Huh... I don't think we have that shop here. Would anyone be willing to pick up that blanket for me if I paypal them the money + shipping to the UK? :\

For my birthday, my friend found me a Metal Sonic figure. He's flipping massive! Can't wait till next month to have him!

Huh... I don't think we have that shop here. Would anyone be willing to pick up that blanket for me if I paypal them the money + shipping to the UK? :\

I use my mother in laws PayPal for payments, not sure how to check if a payment is received and what not.. but how about a trade? I'll send you one in exchange for these (if you can still get 'em)

figuresall2.jpg

My latest collection additions

cyclone.png

OMG, I used to have that as a kid and enjoyed playing it with my brothers and friends but eventually the edges of the cardboard pieces started to crease and peel and wouldn't fit together anymore so we had to throw it away. I advise you to keep the whole thing together and store it somewhere safe rather than do what we did and keep taking it apart to put it away in the box then piecing it back together when we'd play.

I finally got a hold of one of those Sonic Sticker collection booklets and 10 packets of sticks what came up to £5:00 from WHSmith =D can't show pictures since I don't have a web cam or a phone cam XD but that doesn't matter (I was going to post this in the Sonic Sticker Collection topic but says it locked while on the front page of SSMB Market Place it shows it open =S confused XD

Edited by Crash

Just some stuff that I've spent too much money on (and other stuff pictured too)...

Lara Croft TRA Figure

007-2.jpg

Banjo Kazooie, mini F4F Sonic figures, Advance 3 w/box, S&K outer box

002-3.jpg

F4F 12" Sonic, Sonic CD, SA1, S3D MD, Spinball MD

004-2.jpg

Gems Collection GCN, F4F 5" Sonic figures, S&K cart (from aformentioned box)

005-2.jpg

Jazwares Metal Sonic Uk release (from Tomy, silver nose and correct shoe stripes)

006-2.jpg

Edited by Blue Blood

Guest Miles Per Hour

Just some stuff that I've spent too much money on (and other stuff pictured too)...

Lara Croft TRA Figure

Banjo Kazooie, mini F4F Sonic figures, Advance 3 w/box, S&K outer box

F4F 12" Sonic, Sonic CD, SA1, S3D MD, Spinball MD

Gems Collection GCN, F4F 5" Sonic figures, S&K cart (from aformentioned box)

Jazwares Metal Sonic Uk release (from Tomy, silver nose and correct shoe stripes)

Nice collection :o I really need to organize mine better *_*

I just rebought Sonic & the secret rings for £8 new, I doubt ill bother playing through it (I didn't even bother finishing it the last time I had it for 2 years)

I bought Sonic Heroes again for like the 3rd time now for the Xbox (already own the PC & PS2 Versions XD) for about £2:99 from a shop called GameZone Hyde, the game is pretty much in great condition but I don't have an original Xbox console so I play it on my 360 and I must say the 360 controller goes well with the game much better than the PS2 controller when playing Heroes without a doubt.

I also picked up an Knuckles mini figure from GAME for about £3 =) the store I went didn't have any Tails though so I'll have to look somewhere else for the Tails mini figure from a other GAME or Gamestation.

Edited by Crash

Just got me a version of Sonic Adventure 2 Multi Dimensional! My bro also bought Sonic and the Black Knight: Face to Faith. This is so awesome, stuff for Johnny and Jun to sign at SoS!

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you might want to check that the Sonic Adventure 2 track is the real deal, theres a lot of fakes out there, and my copy sadly isn't the real deal.

• Thumbs Up 1

How do I know if it's real?

edit: nuts! they are bootleg.... Um, does that mean it's a bad idea for Jun n Johnny to sign them?

Edited by Dr Spudhead

I doubt very much they'll notice/care. But it won't do much of anything for it's resale value.

Thanks. Still, at least my 06 one is real! Also face to faith is too.

Just got this yesterday.

Image074.jpg

Slightly annoyingly, his legs have been made at a funny angle compared to the regular version in order to accommodate him sitting on the vehicle. Still, that's not such a big deal. What did bug me though is that his legs (right leg in particular) have such loose hinges that his legs basically swing free like a pendulum. D:

I've dabbed a few spots of weak glue on them just to give the joints a bit more resistance, but even then, it's not perfect.

1603qes.jpg

Got this DVD box set from HMV while down at the Manchester Arndale today really glad I've got this box set now been after it for sometime now :)

Edited by Shaddix
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nice find there, Shaddix! :)

Today, I ordered my super-awesome (at least, I hope) and super-tall Jazwares 10" Metal Sonic from eBay.

And I'm super-excited. :lol:

Word up for fellow UK people because a lot of you have missed it it, but Tomy now sell all your Jazwares Sonic goodies. Chances are it'll be cheaper to buy things from them than eBay or imports.

Those prices are good and they've brought in quite a big range to start things off with. Shame that most things are sold out already but I guess that means Tomy have made a good move in taking on this merchandise over here.

aawuf7.jpg

Got these two Dreamcast gems today in the post Sonic Adventure and Jet Set Radio from Amazon.co.uk ^_^ both of them in mint condition thank god I don't have to use a downloaded copy of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast anymore and I'm looking forward to playing Jet Set Radio never played it before but seen enough videos to get up and buy it and I did XD.;

Just got this little guy yesterday from some event or something. Most of you probably won't have heard of it though. I think it's pretty rare, it's not like they were handing them out to everyone who went in or anything...

Image071.jpg

Yeah, okay, okay, loads of people here got this yesterday. :lol: But still, I bet none of you got the ULTRA-RARE, ONE-OF-A-KIND (well... probably, so far) SUPER-DELUXE HEADLESS VERSION:

Image075.jpg

Found on the floor by Glenn and someone else who was queueing with us in the line for Sonic Colours. :lol: The other guy wanted to keep the head (otherwise I'd have had that too and fixed it into another complete figure- ah, the wonders of super glue), but nobody wanted the body, so I figured I may as well keep it. So yeah, until other people manage to accidentally (or, god forbid, intentionally) decapitate their Metal Sonics, this is the super-deluxe headless version. :lol:

Wow, my phone camera sucks at close-range photos. Awful focus. D:

Edited by Mahzes
  • Thumbs Up 3

^ I saw the girl who had that, she pulled off it's head and chucked it somewhere O_o it was midly distressing.

I'm jealous of your Knuckles, Mark. Jealouuuuuuus.

That Metal Sonic looks absolutely awesome. I can't wait for mine to arrive in the post come September. It's a shame it's almost guaranteed to have a head though. D=

^ I saw the girl who had that, she pulled off it's head and chucked it somewhere O_o it was midly distressing.

I'm jealous of your Knuckles, Mark. Jealouuuuuuus.

Wait, what? How old were they? Why would they do that? D:

• Thumbs Up 2

Metal Sonic figure without a head. Truly a sight to make grown men cry.

Okay, wait, maybe only T-Bird.

BUT STILL.

• Thumbs Up 2