Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

After a 1 hour 40 minute trip to every game related shop I could find, I found ONE, just one Super Sonic figure. Man, was it worth the hassle. Also, the figure was packaged the right way round making yours special, Cas.

I just recently got a bunch of those new mini-figures.

sonic_newfigures.jpg

They're pretty cool, although I've been having a really difficult time making Vector stand up. >_<

So then! How hard is it to find any series 2 F4F collectable now!

I went into 3 different stores today, 1 gamestation and 2 Game stores. Gamestation had 2 figures left, Metal and Amy, that was it, every other figure had sold out. One game store had sold out completely. The other game store had 1 super Sonic left (which I got) and an Amy figure... thats it.

Is it just me or have stores really under-estimated the demand of these? Or have F4F under-estimated demands for certain figures?

I had a quick nose around GAME and Gamestation today for them, and only GAME had one of the Amy figures. A load of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, but just the one Amy and that's it. :S

My uncle returned today with the 3" Tails I ordered (along with some other useless things I ordered too), but it reached me in perfect condition I don't even dare to open it @@

Edited by Rabbid A

25spx5e.png

o6wwo7.png

Woooo they came! They finally came!

I would do an unboxing video for you guys but honestly, I'm never gonna unbox them ;)

Did you order from play.com or F4F?

I ordered from Play.com last Friday, received this morning, the following Thursday.

sany0222v.jpg

They're comfortable as hell, just by the way.

Would you mind telling me where you found these? I'm an avid collector of Sonic Pyjama bottoms. XD

Edited by Earthworm Swiss

My God... just when you think you've seen all the dodgy tails artwork... along comes topps.

Yeah, i've got the full set of these lying around somewhere - the facts on the back are hillarious - there's one about Sonic not smoking, swearing or taking drugs...and other weird things.

T

Ahahaha those cards. I have them too, the full set. They are HILARIOUS. I like the ones where it talks about how Sonic is "vain about his spikes". Aww~ ♥

• Thumbs Up 1

I to have those awesome cards. There are 2 series the 1st series has graphics and facts, the second has game-play pics and tips on how to get to a special zone, find a secret path,or beat badniks. . I love the fun facts, here are some quotes from the back:

Robotnik had an unfortunate accident with the Amazing Transforming machine that turned him into an mad scientist with an egg-shaped physique

Sonic is carefree and cool his attitude is if he wants something he goes for it 150%. He's cocky, independent, self assured, but never obnoxious or cruel.

(And the one T mentioned) Sonic does not swear, take drugs, or harm the environment. He likes to plays jokes and video games

Picked up a cool Sonic basketball shirt off ebay for $5, and the seller included a surprise gift: a Sonic & Knuckles watch! Funny thing is, the shirt is the same shirt as the one seen at SonicGear.org. I mean same in that the shirt seen in the photo is the one that the seller owned and sold to me: http://www.sonicgear.org/USAPages/USAClothesClassic4.html

SonicBasketball.jpg

Here's what the watch looks like:

mini-IMG_0241.jpg

Wow, that Sonic & Knuckles watch is awesome! I don't really wear watches, but if I had that I might make an exception. I'm totally jealous. :P

Wow, that Sonic & Knuckles watch is awesome! I don't really wear watches, but if I had that I might make an exception. I'm totally jealous. :P

This is a reveiw ofsorts I did of the Sonic chess set from Gaya Games. Picked it up today.