Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Courtesy of Nemain, I now have a new plush to join the others in the Sonic corner.

Cheers!

27062010384.jpg

*insert T-bird's geordie voiceover here*

Edited by Mr. Needlemark

These aren't new additions, but I thought I'd share my Sonic comic book collection which I've re-discovered while visiting my parents:

img8052l.jpg

img8053j.jpg

img8054t.jpg

img8057t.jpg

img8058b.jpg

img8059h.jpg

img8063a.jpg

Not exactly new, but I found my old copy of the 1st Sonic Archie Comic the other day. You all know what that looks like, so I don't see the need for a picture.

Also, I found some shoes that look like Sonic's. Not sure if they count, but still. 97_79365506.jpg

By the way, that's not me in the picture.

I'm sure this topic is already filled with these. But anyway,

(un-cropped, sorry)

sonstatclose1.jpg

Sorry, my bad. Somehow I managed to miss the number in your original post. D: D:

When I saw this bad boy, I HAD to have him;

metalsonicfig.jpg

The Metal Sonic figurine, not the plush. That plush is my most prized item <3

Curiously though, there was an equal sized Jazwares Sonic and Shadow in the same store. I wasn't aware that there was Sonic and Shadow figures that size. I really want the Sonic one next, might buy him tomorrow.

I've not yet seen the larger ones of Sonic and Shadow. Good spot, Verte. Will have to make my way to Bristol and see what I can find!

Hoodie.jpg

Can't complain for £3 posted. Yes, three of our finest English pounds for this hoodie delivered to my door. Someone's smiling on me today. :)

Wow, well done! There seems to be a distinct lack of merch in the north-east =/ Bristol seems to come up a lot though, or maybe it just seems like that because the bigger collectors live there =P

There's about 5 SSMB members that I know of who live in the South West / Bristol area XD; We seem to congregate there.

Wow, well done! There seems to be a distinct lack of merch in the north-east =/ Bristol seems to come up a lot though, or maybe it just seems like that because the bigger collectors live there =P

I think you'll find the lack of merch in the North East is all down to you guys having the hawk-eyed merch hunter T snagging it all before you guys can. Damn him! -shakes fist- :lol:

In all seriousness, of the collectors I know... Most of them are from north of Birmingham, but three of them are in the same town just outside Bristol! What are the odds? Thankfully I live in an odd place close to the Somerset/Devon border so I pretty much have everywhere from Taunton/Bridgwater westwards to myself. No competition for the Nemain here! \o/

Hmmm... now Nostalgia & Comics doesn't seem to have 10" Jazwares Sonic and Shadow. Either I was mistaken or they sold very quickly. I managed to pick up this fella though. A Jazwares Super Posable Sonic. Even his ears can move forward :blink: Looks a tad cross-eyed unless it's me;

sonicfigure.jpg

Wow... skinny Sonic is skinny o.o *Gives him a chilli dog*

I think us SW'ers should have a Bristol meet or something, to complement HelenBaby's London meets :3 ♥

Thanks to chaoscontrol14 for the heads up on the basketball toy from TJ Maxx, paid $7 instead of $4 which you scored it for.

My local TRU restocked their 3 inch figures, got the Caliburn Sonic (still no Shadows) and a Sonic Colours Alien kawaii plush

HNI_0039.jpg

Well, I haven't actually added it to my collection yet, but having got my new VISA Debit Card in the post this morning, it meant I could finally go ahead and pre-order a light-up Super Sonic statue for when they ship early next year. And I did. Obviously. :D

Glad it did, I mean I could have pre-ordered with Paypal, but they don't have an option on their site, and faffing around with e-mail contact is a pain, considering that First 4 Figures take days to reply.

Roll on Q1 2011! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I haven't actually added it to my collection yet, but having got my new VISA Debit Card in the post this morning, it meant I could finally go ahead and pre-order a light-up Super Sonic statue for when they ship early next year. And I did. Obviously. :D

Glad it did, I mean I could have pre-ordered with Paypal, but they don't have an option on their site, and faffing around with e-mail contact is a pain, considering that First 4 Figures take days to reply.

Roll on Q1 2011! :)

Good on you man welcome to the club. I pre-ordered my light up Super Sonic a while ago when I got my new credit card, I hope we both got in line fast enough to get one for each of us :).

I'd imagine so, don't think they could sell them as pre-orders if they'd all been ordered already!

Went to the mall today for a Hot Topic / FYE / Spencers run.. out of the blue I found a Sonic throw blanket

HNI_0044.jpg

I was after a pair of Sonic slippers, but this'll do :)

Went to the mall today for a Hot Topic / FYE / Spencers run.. out of the blue I found a Sonic throw blanket

HNI_0044.jpg

I was after a pair of Sonic slippers, but this'll do :)

And, pray tell, where did you find this most whimsical item? (: (read as: I want one ♥)

Got it from FYE.. made by The Northwest company ( http://www.thenorthwest.com ).. can't find a picture of it anywhere online.

Looks like they stock them at the major retailers too.

Here it is on our queen size bed :

HNI_0047.jpg

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

I was at FYE yesterday. They had Sonic and Amy classic-style key covers (covers the chain end of the key) and two keychains: Sonic Advance Amy and Unleashed Werehog. Didn't buy anything. However, I did put together a shelf of some of the Sonic items I collected back in the 90's. No ebay finds here! All bought at release! :)

21230485715orig.jpg