Awoo.

New Sonic Unleashed stages released

FeathersMcGraw

Did it have more playable Amy? 8D

If not then bleh. Happy I missed it. DX

Unfortunately no. So you may be better off xD I want faster Amy...

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

I enjoyed Sonic '06's DLC. More Tails, Blaze and Omega gameplay is cool. Tails is faster, Blaze's gameplay and levels in this DLC are awesome and Omega's stages are greatly designed for his gameplay.

Sonic's Very Hard pack is worth downloading if only for no Elise carriage in the desert stage(been ages since I played the game, forgot the stage name XD)

...but I didn't have the PS3 back then...and also who wants to buy extra content to experience more slowdowns? DX

It never went away, it's still there on the Euro PSN store, do things get deleted off of U.S. PSN store after they've been available for so long?

I enjoyed Sonic '06's DLC. More Tails, Blaze and Omega gameplay is cool. Tails is faster, Blaze's gameplay and levels in this DLC are awesome and Omega's stages are greatly designed for his gameplay.

Sonic's Very Hard pack is worth downloading if only for no Elise carriage in the desert stage(been ages since I played the game, forgot the stage name XD)

It never went away, it's still there on the Euro PSN store, do things get deleted off of U.S. PSN store after they've been available for so long?

I don't think I've ever acrossed Sonic 06's DLC on the US Store...I've definitely seen it on the UK PSN store though as I checked yesterday...

But um...about this pack anyway are there new levels?

I don't think I've ever acrossed Sonic 06's DLC on the US Store...I've definitely seen it on the UK PSN store though as I checked yesterday...

But um...about this pack anyway are there new levels?

If you mean Sonic '06 no, all the packs are re-designed or backwards versions of other stages. I prefer the DLC over the originals of the stages in most cases.

I thought the dlc was only one amigo pack and one hard mode for each character. Is there stuff I've missed?

I thought the dlc was only one amigo pack and one hard mode for each character. Is there stuff I've missed?

Boss Attack pack for each of the 3 characters too which I think is pretty good too with the enemy battle stages mixed in with some Boss stages.

If you mean Sonic '06 no, all the packs are re-designed or backwards versions of other stages. I prefer the DLC over the originals of the stages in most cases.

Aw, come on Sega...you can do much better than that! DX

Oh well, I can just look at the walkthroughs on the '06 DLC via YouTube. I got exactly $23.07 on my PSN account, and I want to spend it wisely. =P

But I'm still pissed with this damn Sony Entertainment of America for not releasing the Chun-nan pack...I actually >want< to get it... T~T

I'd assume not, since the three Very Hard modes are on the US PSN, and I was very disappointed not to find the other packs. But then, I only paid $20 for 06 to start with, buying it so long after its release, and it seems about the right price - a third of the price for a half-finished game. So I don't mind paying a little extra for a little extra content. I'd much rather have had the Amigo packs than the Hard Mode though, the glitches make the game hard enough. Being me, I still check back occasionally to see if they've been added.

Edited by Thrippa

I'd assume not, since the three Very Hard modes are on the US PSN, and I was very disappointed not to find the other packs. But then, I only paid $20 for 06 to start with, buying it so long after its release, and it seems about the right price - a third of the price for a half-finished game. So I don't mind paying a little extra for a little extra content. I'd much rather have had the Amigo packs than the Hard Mode though, the glitches make the game hard enough. Being me, I still check back occasionally to see if they've been added.

That's bad that they'd release just the one set of DLC on the U.S. store, when they eventually got release over here on the EU store they just released the whole lot in one go.

Since we are kind on the sonic 06 subject, I was at Gamestop the other day buying HW. And so i traded, Spidey web of shadows, Sonic 06 and a NFS most wanted (the best NFS to hit the current gen) and what surpised me is how fuckin much I got for my Sonic 06. If I remember right they gave me AT MOST $5.00. When I got home I died laughing at that.

But yeah can we get back on the Sonic Unleased DLC, and not talk about Sonic 06?

Shadic, before we get off the subject, I have somethign to say first. I also check on my uncles PS3 for the heck of it to see if 06 got more DLC but apparntly not. Now the 360 got a demo(It's not there anymore though, wonder why)and we have picture packs along with themes for our background. We also got team amigo, bnss attack, and Very Hard mode DLC.

Also I could understand $5, they could possibly make some money off the kids so they take it. Just because it's a bad game doesn't mean they can't give you much for it. I got my 06 for $5 new at Toys R Us when they were having a sale on video games.

Back on topic now, I still need more points but from what I saw I will really LOVE the water running!

Off-topic, but does anyone else have the video store? I read either we are the only ones to have it, or we have the widest selection. I wonder if this has any connection to little game DLC...

Edited by goodone121

Guess I'll be missing out of this DLC then sadly...still no news about this DLC coming to PSN...

Guess I'll be missing out of this DLC then sadly...still no news about this DLC coming to PSN...

Aww >_<

If it makes you feel any better, you're not missing out on a whole lot. The new stages were cool for a little while, but I've pretty much stopped playing them already. XD

Aww >_<

If it makes you feel any better, you're not missing out on a whole lot. The new stages were cool for a little while, but I've pretty much stopped playing them already. XD

That makes 2 of us. I dont even look at the daystages. Heck I play Adabat day act 3 more than I play chun-nan. (before and after the DLC)

I played them all once and then went back to playing other games (such as Black Knight and Persona 4)

So yeah, these ones in particular are no big deal; although it is nice that they're giving proper dlc a shot and I think I'll probably download others in the future.

That makes 2 of us. I dont even look at the daystages. Heck I play Adabat day act 3 more than I play chun-nan. (before and after the DLC)

Well the Chun-nan DLC is kind of small anyway, I thought the DLC will be as big as Prince of Persia's Epilogue or something like that...2-3 hours. But I guess I was thinking too much. ^.^;;

Oooooh goody! I was hoping Spagonia would get some DLC. Do we know if it's essentially the same as the Chun-nan one? With the 'Hard Mode' for one of the day stages and so on??

Even if it is, I will be downloading as soon as I get the chance :)

I wonder if they'll be releasing them every two weeks now...

Oh man!That means there'll be a DLC for every continent and for Apotos too! ^^ Too bad I can't download them cus' I don't have money !DAMN!

In Europe too I assume? Saweeeet. I'll be sure to dl it when I get back from college... meaning I'll probably be playing Unleashed for a while instead of Persona 4 (shock horror)

Another nice surprise. So far both releases have been Thursday mid-day. 2 week gap, perhaps we can expect another pak in 2 weeks time?

Damn, I better get my butt going on downloading these packs! XD I now need to download both the Chun-nun and Spagonia packs. I'll buy some XBL points and download them later today.

Edited by Spyne

Spagonia....my favorite level in the game. :(

Man it sucks that the PS3 is once again getting screwed like this. Unless they dedice to spread the love, I'll probably end up having to re-purchase the game for the 360 when I get one (which probably won't be for quite awhile).

Downloading now... four new day stages, two new night stages as last time the description says: it also says "three new stages and three new missions", so I guess that means it's the same as last time, two harder day stages, two new day stages, and one harder/cut night stage and one new night stage.

Really glad this arrived so soon. Spagonia is my fave country, and I was a bit sad there's only one night stage to play in. Can't wait to play it. Will give my review right after playing.