• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• JezMM

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• Detective Shadzter

No DLC for PSN Europeans this week...hope it isn't the same for us... T~T

lol I'd love to see that

If theres a PS3 version at SOS (since thats the pad I'm used to) I'll give it my best shot.

Anyway... what I would love to see... is Eggman Adventure...

You know the game that Eggman has in his egg-o-matic... I think it would be cool if there was a DLC that actually let you play that game.

I doubt they'd do it, but that would be pretty awesome. A remake of a couple Sonic levels in SA1 (Or maybe even Unleashed) but with a Robotnik skin over it, lovely. :)

Wait just a minute! With all this talk about skins and other DLC, I just started to think...

How much DLC, or maybe fan service, does anyone think that Sonic will give us in just ONE game?

It sound ridiculous that Sonic Team would put all these ideas because of fan requests. I understand the more levels, but for alternate skins...

Do you guys really think that Sonic Team will go so far with that?

Nah, it won't go much further than the new level designs I don't think.

Also, I'll probably wind up getting the theme, it looks real nice and it's only about $3.00. It should be free, but whatever. $3.00 isn't a huge loss anyway.

Not the night stages. I play those more than the other 4/5 DLC's. Maybe its just because I like those night levels more than the day time. Plus the 1st DLC daystage, I really got pissed at it to many times, and when i finally beat it (with a fuckin C) I was like screw this, I'm going back to my night stages. I've yet to get anything lower than an A on a night stage. (except certain boss fights *shamar boss im talking about you*)

I am beginning to question if we EVER going to have the DLC...the PSN store has been updated and still no Sonic Unleashed DLC available to download. =/

I am beginning to question if we EVER going to have the DLC...the PSN store has been updated and still no Sonic Unleashed DLC available to download. =/

Totally sucks for PS3 users, waiting longer for that version to hit shelves was enough without having to wait longer for the DLC too especially as PS3 users in Japan already have it. Maybe there's some technical issues or something. I wonder if the mighty AAUK knows anything about this.

To those wanting remixes of classic levels...

consider the fact that all they can really do is move around the level objects with what they already have. Creating new objects would make one heck of a download. Several gigs. Not good.

PS3 players, don't forget that the American Playstation Store still doesn't have Team Attack Amigo or any of the Boss Trials for Sonic '06. Don't get your hopes up. At all.

That angers me to this day. I wonder what the hold-up is from Sonic Team when it comes to the US PS3

Sonic team doesn't like the PS3?

PS3's or AMERICAN PS3's

Seriously though whats up with Sony's PSN American Branch. Does anyone know of another multi-platofm game that has a similar position as 06 and Unleashed

PS3's or AMERICAN PS3's

Seriously though whats up with Sony's PSN American Branch. Does anyone know of another multi-platofm game that has a similar position as 06 and Unleashed

I don't fully remember but I think Megaman 9 has more DLC on the EU Playstation Store.

Not the night stages. I play those more than the other 4/5 DLC's. Maybe its just because I like those night levels more than the day time. Plus the 1st DLC daystage, I really got pissed at it to many times, and when i finally beat it (with a fuckin C) I was like screw this, I'm going back to my night stages. I've yet to get anything lower than an A on a night stage. (except certain boss fights *shamar boss im talking about you*)

I can understand this. They are very hard levels. I mean, just about a week ago I S-ranked everything and by downloading new levels everything is no longer S-ranked... it's a little dissapointing, lol.

I'm not gonna have the patience to play these new unfamiliar levels over and over until I have more new unfamiliar levels to mix it up with, like when I got S ranks on everything else for the first time.

Sony really need to up the ante for western PSNs, Europe and US both have awful selections compared with Japan, especially with PSP's PSN... :(

Hope you guys get it soon.

I've downloaded and played the new Chun-Nan stages. They're real difficult, I admit, but I guess that's partially why I think they're fun. I've still yet to complete Act 1-2 and Act 2-2 though. I also started over on my game so I don't have all my stats maxed anymore and have lost all my S ranks. I feel like an idiot for it now, but whatever. I'm really not noticing any differences with the patch, though...

As for future levels, I'd probably like to see more Eggmanland ones. Since the original was so challenging as it was, it'd be interesting to see what it'd be like for future ones...

PS3 players, don't forget that the American Playstation Store still doesn't have Team Attack Amigo or any of the Boss Trials for Sonic '06. Don't get your hopes up. At all.

REALLY? DAMN!!

I thought it was bad that us Europeans had to wait until September/October 2007 for all the Sonic '06 stuff to hit PSN but I didn't know the U.S. PSN never got it :o

REALLY? DAMN!!

I thought it was bad that us Europeans had to wait until September/October 2007 for all the Sonic '06 stuff to hit PSN but I didn't know the U.S. PSN never got it :o

...but I didn't have the PS3 back then...and also who wants to buy extra content to experience more slowdowns? DX

...but I didn't have the PS3 back then...and also who wants to buy extra content to experience more slowdowns? DX

More playable Blaze and faster Tails only ups the score for me... xD

Did it have more playable Amy? 8D

If not then bleh. Happy I missed it. DX