Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

As much as I like those Vehicon designs, some of them look too worthy of their own character to be the show's grunts... not that this is a bad thing...

Well I thnk the tank and helicopter VC'ons might be used. I can agree with the others though, but I really want some more variety in the vehicons.

As I'm sure many of aware I cannot stand the vehicons in this show. They all look the same, their aim and weapons are terrible, and they don't contribute anything to the show other than making the Autobots look cool.

HOWEVER

I like their designs and recently on TFW(I spend a lot of time there) some good folks have put up some sweet Vehicon artwork that needs to be in the show immediately:

1620203.jpg

Barricade_Cutout_1308069010.jpg

Decepticon_Fighter_CUTOUT_1308069010.jpg

Are those awesome or are they awesome?

There are also some new VCon designs from the TPrime video game that should also be in the show. They're too awesome to be left untouched:

p98.jpg

p97.jpg

Dude, they're mooks, that's literally their only purpose, to make the good guys look cool.

Dude, they're mooks, that's literally their only purpose, to make the good guys look cool.

I know, but surely there are less boring ways to do that. Every scene involving the VC's is so predictable and boring.

Edited by Ghostfreak

Man those graphics are terrible.

You can say that again :P but it was to be expected from the trailer we saw. Im gonna upload some soundwave footage, and then unless Im requested I will leave it to rest xD

You can say that again tongue.png but it was to be expected from the trailer we saw. Im gonna upload some soundwave footage, and then unless Im requested I will leave it to rest xD

Is it too much to ask for some single-player footage after Soundwave?

Also, Transformers Prime: The Game review

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/transformers-prime-the-game-review

8/10

Surprisingly positive. Maybe I'll give this game a chance after all...............

Is it too much to ask for some single-player footage after Soundwave?

Also, Transformers Prime: The Game review

http://ca.ign.com/ar...the-game-review

8/10

Surprisingly positive. Maybe I'll give this game a chance after all...............

Not a problem, Ill be sure to upload that later today :) . Be on the lookout on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DabbidoChannel It should pop up there soon enough xD

As I'm sure many of aware I cannot stand the vehicons in this show. They all look the same, their aim and weapons are terrible, and they don't contribute anything to the show other than making the Autobots look cool.

HOWEVER

I like their designs and recently on TFW(I spend a lot of time there) some good folks have put up some sweet Vehicon artwork that needs to be in the show immediately:

1620203.jpg

Barricade_Cutout_1308069010.jpg

Decepticon_Fighter_CUTOUT_1308069010.jpg

None of those guys are Vehicons. They're all from the upcoming Transformers Universe MMO, and the first and third are examples of player-made characters while the second is Barricade.

Oh, speaking of Transformers Universe, is anyone into the beta? I signed up, but haven't got beta access yet.

Edited by The Eggster

None of those guys are Vehicons. They're all from the upcoming Transformers Universe MMO, and the first and third are examples of player-made characters while the second is Barricade.

Well I have not payed any attention to the MMO so thanks :). I still think that the second and third could make nice vehicon designs though. Even if they don't I'd still like more variety in the soldiers.

I am extremely pleased that they used the Decepticon logo and unhappy that Michael Bay is still directing.

Im sorry I had to do something that wasnt expected, but Ill be sure to upload it as soon as I can xD

Bayformers 4 ... here we go again! I for some reason actually wanted this to happen, but I hope its actually good and that it has a perfect ending to leave it there. Im lovin that logo :3

Edited by dabbido

To be honest I'm just glad DOTM wasn't the grand finale to the "epic" series. I think Bay deserves one more shot, if it's ass, then he'll go down in history as being the man to top Energon and Beast Machines for worst Transformers series in my opinion... :U but that's just me...

To be honest I'm just glad DOTM wasn't the grand finale to the "epic" series. I think Bay deserves one more shot, if it's ass, then he'll go down in history as being the man to top Energon and Beast Machines for worst Transformers series in my opinion... :U but that's just me...

Edited by Andrew Albacia

I'll forgive bay for everything wrong about the previous movies if there's a battle between Unicron and Primus. And giant baysplosions, IN SPACE!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

...Yeah. It really fucked with the Transformers mythos, destroyed Optimus Primal and Rhinox's characters, killed off all the Predacons and replaced them with the Vehicons who were actually the Predacons but dead and they introduced some emo faggot called Nightscream...

• Thumbs Up 1

People get excited about Michael Bay's movies...? Really?

who knew, people have gasp different opinions.

lol if you guys think bayformers is the worst TF series, when something like Kiss Players exists.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly I woulld like the Bayformer movies so much more if the Transformers' designs AT LEAST looked a little like Transformers should.

For example:

350px-Megatronguido.jpg

This design is pretty good IMO. The metallicness of the model and his shape and pose look powerful and intimidating like the leader of the Decepticons should. What is probably the most notable feature us the giant cannon on his arm. Also chest hairs LOL

Now compare that to this:

Megatron_2007_movie_pose.png

This is how you DO NOT do a modern stye of Transformers. It bears little to no similarities to any incarnations of Meg's at all and just looks like 'generic alien robot #87643245.

Megatron_character.png

THIS is something I would expect from a modern re imagining of Transformers. His design is quite different from his G1 version, more menacing and intimidating, but he still has a few of the original traits mainly his legs, chest, and the giant cannon. If someone was watching TPrime most likely they could immediately identify this as Megatron unlike the Bayformer version.

• Thumbs Up 1

The movies are difficult because of all the corporate meddling that goes off. Hasbro are trying to sell a product with it and that just... yeah. I can't agree with that Megatron either. Bay's movies seem to want to be modernised versions of the originals but they lost something somewhere in the translation and just don't feel right. They also need to cut down on the chroming. It's like Autobot crack.

They're a decent way to waste time and I suppose if I had a few Transformers fans around the old fire I'd crack one of the 3D blu-rays out or something (Would need to buy them first, so give me notice tongue.png) and make an evening of it... but great movies they ain't. The fans will always get more out of such things than the critics.

Then again...

Objectively, even the G1 movie that seems to be put on a pedestal for having some music and getting half the Autobots shot to fuck in the first five minutes isn't amazing cinema but it mirrors the toy line and is tied directly into the TV series so people don't tend to mind it so much. Though I suppose Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream actually killing several semi-major characters is a big deal (In reality their toys were discontinued)... and of course, it had Orson Welles record fucking Unicron just before he died which is boss even if the movie was kinda boring for the most part.

...and of course, they killed Mr. Convoy and Starscream off for a bit

Reminds me of Queen's Flash Gordon theme...

...and it came out exactly a week before I was born >.>

What I mean is, something can be received negatively but still gain a tight following even if people weren't around at the time (You can get it on Blu-ray funnily enough) BUT no amount of energon will ever make some care for Bumblebee "as imagined by General Motors". Who knows, maybe in 25 years time, the kids will be wishing Michael Bay would come back and make his exploding robot films.

I'm probably missing something though.

Edited by Andrew Albacia