Awoo.

TRANSFORMERS!

Tiller

LORD MEGATRON!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU BE A BRONY!!???

*life is now meaningless because I have no one to serve*

The Hub is slowly becoming the new Cartoon Network

They love screwing with Megatron don't they?

Edited by Johnny the Batman

"OK folks, take this one with a grain of plastic for the time being. Unless you’ve been under a rock, you’ve heard that Disney acquired Lucasfilm for roughly $4 billion last week and Marvel for around the same price a few years prior. Well, we have it on good authority that serious discussions are happening at the highest levels of both Disney and Hasbro to fold the largest toy and game company on the planet into the Mouse.

From what we’re told, these are still just discussions at this point, but serious enough that something could be announced at any time and create ripples throughout the entertainment industry. ""

tl;dr disney might buy hasbro

oh hell no

• Thumbs Up 1

Transformers Prime: The Game gameplay for the Wii version.

Rather disappointing to be honest, looks really clunky. Why did they have to make Optmious move so slow? The worse thing is that I see the potential of this formula.........I think this kind of gameplay (heavily refined) could be really fun. Sadly, no..............

And another thing, the voice acting and animation in cutsecnes and stuff actually looks and sounds decent, but the gameplay, again, looks ugh............

Edited by The Eggster

Another crappy looking transformers game for the wii. Gee Nintendo fans always seem to get screwed over when it comes to Transformers.

As I'm sure many of aware I cannot stand the vehicons in this show. They all look the same, their aim and weapons are terrible, and they don't contribute anything to the show other than making the Autobots look cool.

HOWEVER

I like their designs and recently on TFW(I spend a lot of time there) some good folks have put up some sweet Vehicon artwork that needs to be in the show immediately:

1620203.jpg

Barricade_Cutout_1308069010.jpg

Decepticon_Fighter_CUTOUT_1308069010.jpg

Are those awesome or are they awesome?

There are also some new VCon designs from the TPrime video game that should also be in the show. They're too awesome to be left untouched:

p98.jpg

p97.jpg

[Vidya]

Transformers Prime: The Game gameplay for the Wii version.

Rather disappointing to be honest, looks really clunky. Why did they have to make Optmious move so slow? The worse thing is that I see the potential of this formula.........I think this kind of gameplay (heavily refined) could be really fun. Sadly, no..............

And another thing, the voice acting and animation in cutsecnes and stuff actually looks and sounds decent, but the gameplay, again, looks ugh............

Well, if the 3DS version is the same then i don't mind this as it looks like a decent game for 3DS, not for main consoles though sadly, but i could roll with this as a handheld!

I have the game, my brother asked it for his b-day and its decent, I can upload some stuff if you guys want, I think the best part is the multiplayer, its rather fun, not too complex and you can play as soundwave and knockout, so thats definitely a plus xD

I have the game, my brother asked it for his b-day and its decent, I can upload some stuff if you guys want, I think the best part is the multiplayer, its rather fun, not too complex and you can play as soundwave and knockout, so thats definitely a plus xD

Edited by The Eggster

Sure thing! just gimme a minute ;) Any character you wanna see, specifically? well not that they are way TOO unique, basically the type of "blast" they shoot is different, and so are the combos and the "ultimate form/upgrade" or whatever you wanna call it, its basically when the gauge fills up and you can gain a new weapon/parts, so for example Optimus gains a cybertronian axe and Arcee gains the blades on her arms/legs.

As much as I like those Vehicon designs, some of them look too worthy of their own character to be the show's grunts... not that this is a bad thing...

Sure thing! just gimme a minute wink.png Any character you wanna see, specifically? well not that they are way TOO unique, basically the type of "blast" they shoot is different, and so are the combos and the "ultimate form/upgrade" or whatever you wanna call it, its basically when the gauge fills up and you can gain a new weapon/parts, so for example Optimus gains a cybertronian axe and Arcee gains the blades on her arms/legs.

...........Hmmmmm...........show off Bulkhead for now.

Sure thing. Give me some time and Ill upload :3

EDIT: Im uploading just now, its still processing so bear with me. Feel free to ask for actual story footage, or anything else related ;) I will be more than happy to help! Also sorry if Im a little spammy in the vid, I tried to show everything but its hard to not be spammy with not that many options.

Edited by dabbido