Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

All aboard the hype train.

One more day until all most of the necessary information is revealed. Will this be a return to form? Or just another failure. Place your bets!

I personally like the instrumental "Sonic Warrior".

I've always (like many others, I imagine) loved the non-instrumental version of that just because of how tenuous the female lead's grasp of English is.

I believe Doctor Eggman is referring to this.

I've always (like many others, I imagine) loved the non-instrumental version of that just because of how tenuous the female lead's grasp of English is.

YOU AUWAH IS KNEE OF PAY YOU GOT DA POWAH TO ZAVE A VAYYYYY

Oh yeah, Sonic CD. That works too. But like I said, Sonic has SO MANY different leitmotifs I wish they would just pick one, Open Your Heart and Live and Learn also work. Everyone knows Mario's theme, but does everyone know Sonic's theme? Its kind of hard since it changes ever two or so years.

One more day until all most of the necessary information is revealed. Will this be a return to form? Or just another failure. Place your bets!

Oh god, everyone is making an avatar out of that comic :P Edited by Mort

Prediction 1: It's what everyone wants in every way possible, everyone large and small is pleased, Lion lays down with the Lamb, world peace, ect.

Prediction 2: It's more of the same, Nurdrage ensues, along with wailing and gnashing of teeth, hell on earth, world war three: Internet Armageddon, ect.

In any case, *speaks in epic movie announcer voice* "The fate of the world hangs in the balance."

*eerie-ness* =o

Edited by Ferno

Oh god, everyone is making an avatar out of that comic :P

Yes, but like I say underneath that pic, I've been reading Boxer Hockey for years. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon because of a few Sonic comics.

Fireball 20xl 4 Life!

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, but like I say underneath that pic, I've been reading Boxer Hockey for years. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon because of a few Sonic comics.

Fireball 20xl 4 Life!

Booyah.

v5vdah.jpg

...back on topic, though. You think there'll be a Blog update today? I'm tired of checking every so often.

With the exception of Sonic 2, every game had a new theme in the same sorta style. If this really is "Sonic 4", I'd rather have the same thing here.

Though to be honest, vocal songs wouldn't bother me. Sonic CD itself had them after all, and that was the first game with non-midi music. My conclusion? Sonic would have always had vocal songs if it could have had them.

I've got a feeling that tomorrow's gonna be a big day here, with even more activity then when the Crab Meat art was revealed.

Too bad I'll be in classes most of the day tomorrow. :(

I wanted to be here when everybody starts yelling at each other! *shot*

Edited by Dr. SEGA Monkey

About themes that must return; the fucking Sonic 3D Blast Theme song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-oMxSGc194

Theme of Needlemouse NEEDS to be this one! (is it just me or does this song suggest the Flickies are romantically INTERESTED in Sonic though? It always leaves that impression on me...)

• Thumbs Up 1

Too bad I'll be in classes most of the day tomorrow. :(

I wanted to be here when everybody starts yelling at each other! *shot*

Same here, I'll have to wait 'till I get home to join in the "festivities" *shot along with Dr S. M.*

The theme should just be "Event: Strategy" from SA2 xD Just kidding, but I'd love for that to be somewheres in the game, cause its awesome.

Luckily, I live in Germany and School will be over once the update comes :D

Edit: In all seriousness, Shangri-Na should be the theme xD Omochao singing > everything

Edited by MarcelloF

It figures that I had a day off of school today and then Sega decides to push the updates to tomorrow. <_< Well anyway back on topic: Suppose tomorrow Sega announces this game's real name to be Sonic the Hedgehog 4, do you really believe the title itself will be enough to bring hope to hard core classic Sonic fans and game reviewers? I mean is the title really that big a deal? *Looks at Sonic 06*

Edited by S0NIC Toadstool

I hate you.

Only hate him if he means the MD version. The Saturn version was wonderful.

Saturn version of 3D Blast actually had special stages that you WANTED to enter.

Speaking of which, I wonder what special stage Needlemouse (don't call it Sonic 4) has in store for us.

It figures that I had a day off of school today and then Sega decides to push the updates to tomorrow. <_< Well anyway back on topic: Suppose tomorrow Sega announces this game's real name to be Sonic the Hedgehog 4, do you really believe the title itself will be enough to bring hope to hard core classic Sonic fans and game reviewers? I mean is the title really that big a deal? *Looks at Sonic 06*

They never said the updates would come Monday. When the art submission thing started they said it will end Monday but they never said when the updates would be announced until the weekend when they said Tuesday.

3D Blast'S MD Theme was better >:-O.

You've got me thinking of that amazing intro again.

dem graficks

It's a pretty high quality video too.

3D Blast'S MD Theme was better >:-O.

Toadstool:Yes. We are fools like that.

Man its amazing how fast one thing can catch on on the internet.

Since I don't need to be anywhere tomorrow (Apart from a brief jaunt up the local supermarket for a few things), I'll most likely be spending most of the day refreshing the Sonic City Blognik & TSS waiting for the Needlemouse news to pop up.

Here's hoping it's worth the wait.

You've got me thinking of that amazing intro again.

dem graficks

It's a pretty high quality video too.

Pretty High Quality!? That looks way better than it looked on my TV! On my TV it looks like SEGA trying to reenact a CG Opening for a Sonic game in a colorful soup! Seriously, it looked terrible.

Pretty High Quality!? That looks way better than it looked on my TV! On my TV it looks like SEGA trying to reenact a CG Opening for a Sonic game in a colorful soup! Seriously, it looked terrible.

What TV are you using? All retro games look terrible on HDTVs. You don't get all the color blends and dithering effects.

What TV are you using? All retro games look terrible on HDTVs. You don't get all the color blends and dithering effects.

The games looked fine on this Wide screen HD TV I had when I was playing sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection, but the 3D Blast opening looked horrendous. XD Now I'm inspired to make some video showing off how "amazing" it looks to the point it looks like a blue blob running on orange and green island. XD The game looked fine, the opening looked like soup.