Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Aquaslash

Eh, the synopsis is pretty wrong. There's blatant proof IN Sonic 3 that Knuckles' story takes place after, like many members here already noted.

And...wow, this thing gets updated by the hour, it seems :blink: I need more coffee.... I'm headin' to the site to see this new Special stage :D

WHAT THE SHIT!? I lost my winning spot on the Needlemouse topic!

1.5 days of not touching the comments and they start deleting more "spam". Spot #25 was totally taken from me, and the current winner is a spam comment. "DERP 333 GET" should not cound as a legit comment.

Fuckin green eyes.

Okay guys, this topic is now so unfathomably huge that finding something in it is like winning the bloody lottery. Due to this, there's now an entire temp subforum for all Sonic 4 discussion, so feel free to fill it up with topics discussing individual issues. That way we can have a bit more coherancy and shit XP.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can say in complete honesty that I have never seen a topic on any forum last for nearly 6000 replies like this one has - I'm fairly proud that the users here have been able to maintain such a level of discussion for the vast majority of it. Have at it in the subforum guys!

• Thumbs Up 2