Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Shuichi, now in Valor Form looks ahead, taking aim at any Heartless Jack missed, taking down a decent amount of them. He turns around, noticing a swarm of Heartless approaching from behind. All Shuichi could muster was an "U-Ummmm!" towards Jack.

Jack noticed the Heartless from behind and did a 360 degree turn and started driving backwards, with the Options following suit. "Red Daemon's Dragon Scarlight! Attack! Inferno Crimson Hell Burning!" Red Daemon's Dragon's mouth started erupting with flames and then it shot its flame breath on the Heartless, causing an explosion. "Hmph!" Jack then turned his D-Wheel around and continued to charge forward with his Dragon destroying various Heartless on the way.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ah! Not so fast, okay?! That turn can make me sick!" Shuichi groans, his face slightly green. He then regains his focus and shoots alongside the dragon.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Ah! Not so fast, okay?! That turn can make me sick!" Shuichi groans, his face slightly green. He then regains his focus and shoots alongside the dragon.

"Don't lose focus" Jack said as he ran over a Heartless, "we still have more of this army to deal with." Jack's Dragon continues to cause more wide spread destruction, giving the Skylanders some breathing room.

"Makes you wonder why we haven't done that before" Ragna said as he pulled his Keyblade out of a Heartless.

• Thumbs Up 4

"I wish I could summon my own dragon! Would get this done much faster!" Kyubey says, jumping over Heartless over Heartless, shooting each one below him.

Hiyoko, punching a Heartless in the face with a Elemental pose before elegantly spinning with her Keyblade, decapitating several more rolls her eyes. "Like I'd trust you with an instrument of destruction like that! You'd get way too careless!"

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

Summoning her keyblade, Sally sits upon the status boosting heartless, holding her keyblade above her head. "This is gonna hurt you much more than it will to me!" Slamming her keyblade down into her floating seat, she defeats the heartless, and the other heartless can no longer give out any healing or other status boosting effects!

But the heartless stops flying, and crashes into the ground with Sally and Nicole in tow. Sally lands straight down, while Nicole rolls off into the army of heartless.

Stumbling up, Sally mutters, "Maybe I was wrong about that..." Looking around, she shouts, "Nicole?! Where'd you go?!"

"Over here!" Nicole shouts back, as some heartless picked her up and prepared to slash her down! Quick to prevent it, Sally jumps into the fray and drives her keyblade into the heartless holding Nicole. Both of them safe and sound, they were ready to continue battling the ever weakening army of heartless.

• Thumbs Up 4

"This is getting really boring... when is this going end?!" Flame whined. He been tricking heartless into colliding in to each other for a long time occasionally swapping to burning off any stragglers left out of their group.

He was getting tired and frustrated, heck all of Delta was... Flame noticed Ray trying to talk to Shuichi but the kid was long gone on his cool bike.

"Geez Ray, way to have everyone pick up the slack." Flame rolled his eyes. Has he ever protected anyone before? You're supposed to stick to them like glue and keep your eye on them not just attack anything that moves.

"Eh, at least cap boy got a cool bike I guess."

• Thumbs Up 4

On 9/27/2017 at 7:50 PM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"Pardon me! Coming through! Nice blades you got there!", Sonic said to the numerous heartless he zoomed through, cutting at them! He then screeched to a halt when a heartless car stood its ground.

"What the-!?", he found that his attack bounced off the car heartless as it charged back at him!

"Should warn! They're kind of impervious to physical damage when they get angry and charge!", Sora said jumping out of the way of the charging car heartless hot rod.

"ACK! Shantae it's barreling your way!", Phoenix warned.

"I see.....let him come! NOW Kairi!", Shantae said as she went into her Wisdom form!

Kairi nodded and then rushed out of the way.

https://i.imgur.com/n1piyqW.png

Spoiler

SOURCE:http://plagueofgripes.tumblr.com/post/68501262164/mighty-knight-s-a-combination-of-three-other

"Hot rod huh? You don't seem like one who can take the heat!", Shantae taunted as her enhanced magic allowed her to blaze the car heartless with flamethrower intensity!

With the car recoiling, Kairi was able to swoop in and finish it!

"Whew! Well hopefully they should start setting down-"

"Like hell they will! Look who's back for more guys!", Undyne said recognizing a familiar form of heartless!

Spoiler

Pirate KH.png

Pirate Heartless were also closing in on the group, wielding their giant swords and blocking to parry!

To make matters even worse, the sound of cannon fire alerted the group to a bout of homing shots coming from an armada of Battleship heartless!

Spoiler

File:Battleship KH.pngBattleship KHFM.png

"Ugh! Great more of those tough hides!", Sora groaned.

The clattering of metallic feet signaled the fleet of the most numerous heartless. Armored knights, strapped to the nines and with blades in their hands!

Spoiler

File:Armored Knight KHII.png

"Geez! WHo called in the calvary with these guys!? Aha!", Undyne then spotted at the lead of the armored knights, 4 elite mooks, each with blades for hands!

Spoiler

Stalwart Blade KHD.pngZip Slasher KHD.pngHeat Saber KHD.pngDual Durandal KHX.png

"The small fries go down easier...but those 4 guys....they can take a thrashing!", Sora warned.

"Well, glad to see, someone here to oblige to my catharsis needs!", Undyne said leading the charge back against them!

• Thumbs Up 4

"Heartless comes in all sorts of flavors, don't they? It's like a trail mix of pure evil!" Kyubey points out, noticing the incoming horde of knights and pirates.

Alter-Ego, reloading a gun looks ahead. "We can't catch a break with these guys! This doesn't feel like a thousand, this feels like... ten thousand! Maybe a million!"

• Thumbs Up 5

As the battle raged on, both Silver and Chi were starting to feel exhausted. Even in his Wisdom Form, Silver was struggling with some of the Heartless types that appeared. "Ugh! These things just don't give up!" he said, blasting a group of Heartless with a series of Fire and Blizzard attacks. Meanwhile, Chi was focusing on the aerial enemies, knocking some of them down with Thunder and swiping many of them with his Keyblade. "At times like this, I really wish Omega was here..." he said.

• Thumbs Up 5

Voidica felt intimdated by the sheer number of Heartless, even as the Skylanders fought back valiantly. In her dread, she clutched the gem that allowed her to transform into her Limit form, just so she'd have something to nervously fiddle with. With a bright flash, she was surrounded in light, and in her place there appeared the Magic Elemental that first appeared in the battle against King Candy.

She looked around at the ensuing battle. She didn't know why it was happening, but she knew she had to help fight against them. With a flick of her wrist, she sent a wave of pure magic across an oncoming group of Heartless, annihilating the weaker members while severely damaging the stronger ones.

• Thumbs Up 5

"That's so strange. Her personality and memories seem to completely change!" Hiyoko points out in confusion, spawning a vine to grab a Heartess and slam it against another Heartless. "What is her deal?"

• Thumbs Up 4

And after a while of fighting, even Sally was starting to tire out. "I can't keep going like this..." she moaned, weakly swinging her keyblade. "I need to rest... Stupid stamina..." With how tired she was getting, the heartless were beginning to easily swarm her, while Sally grew breathless with every swing, attempting to stay in the battle.

Nicole, however, still kept up the fight. Continuing to fight the heartless, she calls out, "Are we any closer to the end of this fight?!" It felt like there was a near infinite amount of heartless out here! Still, using everything she had, Nicole kept on fighting with all the power she could muster.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"That's so strange. Her personality and memories seem to completely change!" Hiyoko points out in confusion, spawning a vine to grab a Heartess and slam it against another Heartless. "What is her deal?"

"I don't know!" Lumina said, using a combination of her Wisdom form and a laser keytar to fire crushing Sound magic blasts into many Heartless. "She didn't recognise me, she doesn't remember ever being in this form..."

Robinson looked at Voidica as she formed small meteors and threw them into many strong Heartless. "Guys, I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist... but d'you think that the Magic element part of her Core isn't a mutation like we thought, b-but that the Void element is?"

"T-That can't be right!" Lumina protested. "I mean, I first saw her on the beach! She didn't have any memories, s-so I just assumed she was just born... and, and the Incubator was u-u-u-under the sea or something..." A deep pit in her stomach was growing in her stomach over the possibility, and she was losing focus as a result.

• Thumbs Up 4

"*pant pant* This is overkill!" Mia sat down slumped on the ground. She was getting tired, her body ached and stomach growled. "When is this 'battle' going to end? It feels like a war." She sighed before whacking a small heartless away with her keyblade.

Ray on the other end didn't seem to show much fatigue, nailing as many heartless with his magic as possible. Flame watched on in bemusement as Ray tried his best to look elegant and graceful. 

"Oh man if Sayaka was here she's be cringing so hard. What a dork." Flame snickered. It seemed that Ray had been observing Sayaka's attacks and was trying them out for himself. He was half tempted to ask Ray where Shuichi was and watch him panic. The dragon shouldn't be snarking too much though... everyone has a hero they look up to.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"I don't know!" Lumina said, using a combination of her Wisdom form and a laser keytar to fire crushing Sound magic blasts into many Heartless. "She didn't recognise me, she doesn't remember ever being in this form..."

Robinson looked at Voidica as she formed small meteors and threw them into many strong Heartless. "Guys, I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist... but d'you think that the Magic element part of her Core isn't a mutation like we thought, b-but that the Void element is?"

"T-That can't be right!" Lumina protested. "I mean, I first saw her on the beach! She didn't have any memories, s-so I just assumed she was just born... and, and the Incubator was u-u-u-under the sea or something..." A deep pit in her stomach was growing in her stomach over the possibility, and she was losing focus as a result.

"So... are you saying she has two personalities from birth?" Shuichi asks as Jack drives by them. "...I-I know that feeling." He mutters as the motorcycle stops for a break.

• Thumbs Up 4

Lumina shook her head in staunch denial. "N-No, that can't be it! I've only ever seen and heard one personality coming from her! This is all new to me!"

"Soooo, not to butt in," Star said, slamming two Heartless together as she fought on, "but you said you met her on the beach with no memory, right? You don't think that, say, something might've caused her to change from this form to the girl you know?"

Lumina didn't know how to process any of this. The idea of her best friend having been some altered stranger all along... she didn't know what to think. Not even when one Heartless grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face-first into the ground.

• Thumbs Up 3

Lumina shook her head in staunch denial. "N-No, that can't be it! I've only ever seen and heard one personality coming from her! This is all new to me!"

"Soooo, not to butt in," Star said, slamming two Heartless together as she fought on, "but you said you met her on the beach with no memory, right? You don't think that, say, something might've caused her to change from this form to the girl you know?"

Lumina didn't know how to process any of this. The idea of her best friend having been some altered stranger all along... she didn't know what to think. Not even when one Heartless grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face-first into the ground.

"Ah! Lumina!" Shuichi takes aim with his pistol, killing the Heartless. "Don't concern yourself over this now! N-Not when these things are around! We have to stop them, first!"

Hiyoko nods in agreement, slicing a Heartless with her Keyblade. "Yeah! Unless you wanna be dead meat, focus on the here and now, you idiot!"

• Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

And after a while of fighting, even Sally was starting to tire out. "I can't keep going like this..." she moaned, weakly swinging her keyblade. "I need to rest... Stupid stamina..." With how tired she was getting, the heartless were beginning to easily swarm her, while Sally grew breathless with every swing, attempting to stay in the battle.

Spotting the swarming Heartless, Chi landed by Sally's location. He scorched a few of them with Fire, then checked to see how the Freedom Fighter was doing. "Need some help?" Chi asked Sally, offering to help keep the Heartless off her back.

"W-watch out!" said Silver. He was about to fire an ESP blast at the Heartless holding Lumina, until Shuichi took care of it. The hedgehog had been listening to the conversation, and had something to say. "Look! For all we know, it could be some kind of amnesia!" he said, just as his Wisdom Form disappeared. "Whatever it is, at least she's still helping us! Let's just focus on ending this first, before we all lose focus!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"R-Right, sorry about that," Lumina said, standing up as she dusted the remnants of the Heartless off her. "Thanks for that, guys! ...though jeez Hiyoko, you don't have to call me an idiot," she added, frowning angrily at the Ultimate Dancer as she continued to fight back against the Heartless horde.

Voidica glared at Hiyoko, seemingly in response to her insult, and fired two blasts of magic that swerved in a helix pattern. Though they seemed sure to hit Hiyoko, they actually completely avoided her and struck a spindly-looking Heartless that was attempting another sneak attack.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray still going takes down a few more heartless while doing the spits in midair... but alas all good things must come to an end as Fat Body catches the flying squirrel off guard and squishes him into the ground!

"Ray!" Flame gets up and flies off, racing to help his friend only have more flying enemies give chase.

"Do we have to do this again? I mean come on, I schooled you losers ages ago, give up!" Flame groans. There were far too many to ignore... so Flame sadly had to go through the usual routine.

Ray was now on the defensive more and more heartless ganged up on him forcing the squirrel to flee.

"I-I was doing so well I think!" He cried.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"R-Right, sorry about that," Lumina said, standing up as she dusted the remnants of the Heartless off her. "Thanks for that, guys! ...though jeez Hiyoko, you don't have to call me an idiot," she added, frowning angrily at the Ultimate Dancer as she continued to fight back against the Heartless horde.

Hiyoko simply crosses her arms. "Hmph. Had to get the point along somehow."

"...That still didn't need to involve the word idiot, right?" Shuichi scratches his cheek sheepishly.

All Hiyoko could do was shrug and head back into battle.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

Spotting the swarming Heartless, Chi landed by Sally's location. He scorched a few of them with Fire, then checked to see how the Freedom Fighter was doing. "Need some help?" Chi asked Sally, offering to help keep the Heartless off her back.

Taking a moment to relax, Sally replies, "If you wouldn't mind, yeah... Thank you."

Gripping her keyblade tight, she faces off against the heartless again, but with Chi by her side. "There can't be too many left, we should be able to take them all down!" she calls.

"...Well, I hope there aren't too many left..." she mutters.

• Thumbs Up 4

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" The shadowy, hulking figure of Robrainaic was plowing through the army of heartless, like an angry gorilla. He threw them, smashed them and even grabbed some and tore them apart. The most unnerving part to his allies, was the fact that he had been letting out a bellowing laugh throughout his transformation.

"Robrainiac... You did not just pick the dark form did you?!" Katii groaned, "For Infinity's sake, you moron... You're not stable enough to have that!"

"He appears to be doing well so far." Inkwelle observed, "If we just stay out of his path, we might be fine."

Before Katii could say anything, the catling and the toon found themselves surrounded by a mob of angry heartless. Katii wasted no time in cutting through the army with her weapons of choice, while Inkwelle swung his keyblade frantically, all while wondering what he did to get into this mess.

"How many of these guys are there?!" Katii yelled, stabbing a fat body heartless in the back, "I swear it feels like we've been here for days!"

Katii and Inkwelle fought as well as they could, but the number of heartless was was overwhelming for the two. The duo were beginning to be overwhelmed and swarmed by heartless, grabbing them and pulling them to the ground.

"G-gaaaaaah!" Katii screamed, feeling the heartless claws dig into her skin, "Hey! A Little help here?! Anyone?!"

As if to answer her wishes, a bolt of lightning struck the ground, causing a shockwave of electricity the mob, stunning and even wiping out some of the heartless.

"The Lucky Rabbit has arrived!" Oswald proclaimed as he smuggly tossed the remote in his hand, catching it, "I guess you could say you guys have luck on your side, Eh? Eh?"

"Eeeeh..." Katii shrugged "Still, thanks for the help, Os."

"No time for thanks." The lucky rabbit turned to see another swarm making a dash towards them. "We're far from done here!"

• Thumbs Up 5

Mia saw Ray being chased and could only sigh. She quickly got up and rushed after the heartless knocking them down one by one until only the heavy hitter was left. 

"Ray, hun, turn around!" Mia called out. At this point she was in mid air, smacking a weaker heartless around.

Ray turned to see Mia and gasp before nearly getting squished again. The flying squirrel quickly leaped out of harms way before using some magic to assist.

"I thought I told you to help cap boy?"

"I did! So did everyone else..." Ray tried to explain awkwardly.

Mia could only sigh and roll her eyes... never let a kid do an adult's job.

"O.K. then, new task, help Flame out will ya? Channel that 'monster' of yours into keeping him safe." Mia panted.

"Are you all right, maybe I should help you?" Ray then asked. He was really good at that sweetheart puppy dog look.

Mia could only smile. "Change of plan, we'll both keep big snout out of trouble then."  The two began to keep an eye out for Flame as they fought their way through any heartless that came after them.

• Thumbs Up 3

22 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Taking a moment to relax, Sally replies, "If you wouldn't mind, yeah... Thank you."

Gripping her keyblade tight, she faces off against the heartless again, but with Chi by her side. "There can't be too many left, we should be able to take them all down!" she calls.

"...Well, I hope there aren't too many left..." she mutters.

"Right! It's only a matter of time now!" said Chi, trying to reassure Sally. "Hopefully, I won't need to tap into my dark side either..." he muttered to himself, noticing Robrainiac's Anti-Form tearing through the Heartless. However, despite the falling numbers, the Heartless were proving to be as tough as ever.

Meanwhile, Silver came up with an idea to hopefully remove a fair amount of the Heartless. Retracting his Keyblade, he flew up above the flying Heartless, and focused all of his energy into grabbing as many of the creatures as possible. Once he had enough, Silver formed the levitated Heartless into a sphere, crushing some of the weaker ones in the process. "Here goes nothing..." he said, struggling to hold them much longer.

Silver then launched the sphere of Heartless straight down, trying to avoid where the Skylanders were fighting. As the sphere slammed hard into the ground, taking out a vast majority of the collected Heartless, Silver found himself too exhausted to continue using his powers, and began to fall back down himself.

• Thumbs Up 4