Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Alright then lads and lasses, it's time to be smarter than the smarties, and tougher than the toughies!" Scrooge shouted as he suddenly charged towards several heartless, sliding under one, grabbing it with his cane, slamming it into another three heartless, grabbing all of them, and slamming them into the ground, before switching to his next attack...

Spoiler

8U2yECO.gif

"Crazy Ol' Bird". Merlin simply said, as he turned another heartless into a ant as another heartless accidentally trampled on it. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120328214408

"Greeeat, going right into the deep end again". Trunks said with a touch of annoyance as he quickly turned Super Saiyan and began charging towards Fat Bodies to begin attacking them, trying to fly around the fat heartless to try overcome their protective fronts. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170818120329

"Huh, this is meant to be a challenge? If the Four Dark Devas could take an army each, we should easily be able to take this army with our bare hands!" Sonia said, as she began shooting blasts of light magic towards Powerwilds, the heartless monkeys that ran around quickly and tried to knock into the Skylanders. One smacked into @Emperor Robrainiac Katii and Robrainiac, stealing some of their loot.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"O.K. I got a plan." Mia quickly came up with something on the spot. She yanked Ray off her leg and tossed him to Shuichi. "Your job is to help your fellow nervous Nelly." Mia orders Ray.

Ray just looks at Shuichi like the kid is going to eat him at any moment.

"O.K." Ray nervously smiled giving Mia the thumbs up.

"Flame you're with me, O.K. Delta let's do this!" 

Shuichi looks at Ray and nods. "O-Okay... p-please take care of me."

Kyubey looks at Shuichi. "THAT'S a weird way to put it, but anyway it's ass whooping time! Yeeeee-haw!" He cheers, running ahead.

• Thumbs Up 4

"So many Heartless, so little time," Star said, activating her Master form and delivering a flurry of punches, kicks, and Keyblade slashes to the first several Heartless she saw. Robinson aided her by activating his Valor form and divebombing through as many mooks as possible.

Lumina decided crowd control would be handy right about now, so she created numerous holograms of herself to pepper Heartless with Light Pulses, while she charged up several Light Grenades to bombard many more. Poor Voidica, meanwhile, could only shoot Null Blasts sporadically as she trembled at the sheer number of enemies.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Huh, this is meant to be a challenge? If the Four Dark Devas could take an army each, we should easily be able to take this army with our bare hands!" Sonia said, as she began shooting blasts of light magic towards Powerwilds, the heartless monkeys that ran around quickly and tried to knock into the Skylanders. One smacked into @Emperor Robrainiac Katii and Robrainiac, stealing some of their loot.

"What th- My dagger! MY MONEY!!!" As soon as Katii realized what happened, she tossed a shuriken at the Powerwild. The Powerwild dodged, while Robrainiac tried to snatch the monkey. Their attempts failed, and the two were starting to run out of breath. 

The monkey-like heartless cackled, dancing around and pointing at them. Unbeknowest to the Powerwild, however...

"GYAAAAHHH!" Inkwelle shouted, clobbering the ape with his keyblade until it dissapeared in a puff of black smoke, dropping the gold it stole and Katii's dagger.

"Thanks Ink!" Katii gave inkwelle a thumbs up as she picked her dagger and loot.

"Hmph. You did good I guess." Robrainaic grumbled as he snatched his own loot back up, "Of course, I would have done it with more style..."

"A-any time, guys..." Inkwelle gulped,

"Well, I guess it's time whip this thing out," Katii said, grabbing her master gem. Within a flash, Katii floated above the ground, her dagger and Keyblade floating behind her. 

"Hehehehe..." Robrainiac held on to his gem with a sinister smile, "Dark form was it...?"

Robrainiac was slowly beginning to be enveloped in a dark shroud, "I got a feeling I'm gonna have fun with this one..."

• Thumbs Up 5

14 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Yep, I'll do my best!" Ray nervously smiled. Suddenly a bunch of heartless attack the two! 

"Oh just get LOST!" Ray screeched violently smacking one in the head.

"Hey Shuichi... you like singing? You might wanna plug your ears since I'm going to be singing a bit to keep my body under control."

Spoiler

More heartless began to swarm the two. Ray took in a deep breath. Sweat dripped down his face before he yelled.

"ONE PUNCH!"

• Thumbs Up 4

33 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Uh oh..." Voidica gulped, intimidated by the sight of so many Heartless. "That's... that's a lot of bad guys..."

Star looked out and simply smirked confidently. "Don't worry, I've had loooooads of experience taking on large groups of monsters since I was, like, six!"

"Yes, but have you ever fought as many as a thousand at once?" Robinson chirped, being the voice of reason yet again. Star remained silent.

"Hey, hey now," Lumina said, "we've fought Heartless before! Together, we can do this!"

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Ejecting. Have a nice day :)" The Gummi-Ship said, as it sent the Skylanders flying out of the ship and straight into the battlefield, as the group landed next to Leon, Yuffie, and several other fighters in the battle.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20100608225530

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160114044119

"Hmph, it's about time ye bunch of hoodlums returned, we've been fighting these guys off for hours!" Scrooge said, to the Skylanders as they landed.

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

"Oh lay off them Scrooge, I'm sure The Skylanders had other important duties to attend to. It's always a pleasure Skylanders". Merlin said, as he shot several magic blasts towards the heartless. There were heartless of every size, a lot of ones that the Skylanders faced, Soliders, standard heartless, powerwilds, Heartless Cars, Fat Bodies and many many more. 

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"You have got to be kidding me..." Katii bit her lip as she scanned the heartless filled area, "I lied about fighting armies like this back in my thieves guild days!"

"Well, good news," Robrainiac informed his feline ally, "Now you'll be able to tell stories about how you fought an army of shadow freaks and it'll actually be true!" 

"Jumpin Jiminy, this is a lot..." Inkwelle gulped as he held his fists up, "This... isn't gonna be this much fun is it?"

Meanwhile, Oswald held onto the hatch that let all the Skylanders out, wanting to get a better look at the Heartless.

"I wonder if Mickey's fought this much?" Oswald pondered out loud, "Hey, maybe that'll be something I'll have over Mickey!"

Oswald jumped off the hatch and let his ears spin, directing himself into the army of Heartless "Whatever the case, I think we need to get some cleaning done here!"

There's gotta be a least 1,000 of these heartless Sora!", Kairi said apprehensively.Related image

"Man, they certainly weren't kidding about this being nostalgia based!", Sora said summoning his keyblade."Alright guys! I've been in a situation quite like this one! Just hold strong and together! "

"A-are you sure about that!? This loks like we're pigs coming to slaughter!", Phoenix said terrified.

"I've survived a battle with overwhelming numbers before. Would I lie to you guys?", Sora said with a smile.

"Urgh, I can't object to that", Phoenix said begrudgingly as he followed behind Sora to lend him cover with his HOLD ITs.

• Thumbs Up 6

Shuichi pulls his cap over his ears as Ray sings before shooting a Heartless in the leg. "N-No, my ears are still ringing!" He turns to his left to find another Heartless lunge at him. Despite bracing himself for impact, Kyubey jumps ahead tackling the Heartless. "Boo-yah! Where do you think YOU'RE going?!"

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kyubey looks at Shuichi. "THAT'S a weird way to put it, but anyway it's ass whooping time! Yeeeee-haw!" He cheers, running ahead.

As Shuchi said this, another Powerwild sent a coconut directly at him, dancing and laughing as it slammed into his head. More heartless began spawning, of many many different variations. 

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"So many Heartless, so little time," Star said, activating her Master form and delivering a flurry of punches, kicks, and Keyblade slashes to the first several Heartless she saw. Robinson aided her by activating his Valor form and divebombing through as many mooks as possible.

Lumina decided crowd control would be handy right about now, so she created numerous holograms of herself to pepper Heartless with Light Pulses, while she charged up several Light Grenades to bombard many more. Poor Voidica, meanwhile, could only shoot Null Blasts sporadically as she trembled at the sheer number of enemies.

Lumina's crowd control could only do so much for her as a group of Neo-Shadows began to surface out of the ground, getting up close and personal to the musician, as one of them tried to dig their claws directly into her. 

Spoiler

300px-Neoshadow_KHD.png

As the Skylanders began fighting the heartless, suddenly a few new ones spawned in, these ones looking like blowhorns.

Spoiler

Crescendo_KHII.png

These heartless didn't try to go directly against the Skylanders, they began floating into the air and began making a rallying sound, as a status effect flew over the other heartless, healing them and boosting their strength. 

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

There's gotta be a least 1,000 of these heartless Sora!", Kairi said apprehensively.Related image

"Man, they certainly weren't kidding about this being nostalgia based!", Sora said summoning his keyblade."Alright guys! I've been in a situation quite like this one! Just hold strong and together! "

"A-are you sure about that!? This loks like we're pigs coming to slaughter!", Phoenix said terrified.

"I've survived a battle with overwhelming numbers before. Would I lie to you guys?", Sora said with a smile.

"Urgh, I can't object to that", Phoenix said begrudgingly as he followed behind Sora to lend him cover with his HOLD ITs.

"Pull yourself together Wright, when an new piece of evidence messes your case, the only thing we can do is go with the flow and improvise". Edgeworth shouted, as he grabbed his keyblade and slashed through the heartless frozen with Hold Its.

• Thumbs Up 6

"I'm not prepared for this..." Sally mumbles, frightened over how overwhelming the opposition is. "Maybe if we... Or if we... I can't... How..."

Nicole simply suggests, "You can always just go and fight."

"...I mean, yeah, I guess," Sally replies, summoning her keyblade and dashing into the fray, slashing and kicking down heartless. Nicole followed behind, striking down any heartless that came near.

• Thumbs Up 4

Shuichi falls from the coconut strike. Luckily, Hiyoko's there to chuck the projectile back at the Heartless, killing it. "How does that taste, huh?" She gloats, before turning to her next target.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Pull yourself together Wright, when an new piece of evidence messes your case, the only thing we can do is go with the flow and improvise". Edgeworth shouted, as he grabbed his keyblade and slashed through the heartless frozen with Hold Its.

"Flow through and improvise....what was it I often do when I find myself in a corner....that's right! Think outside the box!", Phoenix said remembering! There's always that master form of mine, but first.....

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf5cbec1be7d698cf05af5bf8aaacd7d/tumblr_njmesmUZtk1r7sijxo1_500.gif

"I will.....submit the evidence!", Phoenix declared as he caught a bunch of heartless trying to break through to Sora off guard, slicing them with a storm of paperwork!

"Thanks for the assist Mr. Wright!", Sora said as he lept over a sentry heartless and thwacked it, sending it spiraling into a crowd of fellow heartless!

"Just gotta treat as much as I can like court I guess.....imagining these heartless as some demonic jury hell bent and seeing me and everyone I hold dear sentenced to guilty death, oh boy!", the lawyer said.

• Thumbs Up 4

More heartless begin their assault on Shuichi only to be blocked by Ray at his wits end. Ray stopped his singing since he could only remember a a bit of the chorus and the intro so he just had it on repeat in his head making it easier on everyone's ears.

"LIGHTNING!" He screeched. The attack zipped through a few heartless sending one flying before Ray bit it and threw it into another bigger one.

Mia and Flame were doing well enough both keeping each other's backs safe. Flame then looked over his shoulder and saw Ray going ham from the stress.

"UH oh... he's going to be a monster when he gets back... isn't he?"

"As long as he keeps cap boy safe, I don't care what he turns into to get the job done." Mia says as she wacks a Fat Body away."

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Lumina's crowd control could only do so much for her as a group of Neo-Shadows began to surface out of the ground, getting up close and personal to the musician, as one of them tried to dig their claws directly into her.

"GAH!" Lumina shouted as she promptly released a blinding burst of Light magic around her, sending the Neo-Shadows stumbling back. She turned to Voidica. "A little help, please?"

Voidica gulped and fired Void Bullets at half the Neo-Shadows, while Lumina fought back against the rest, driving them off.

Lumina growled. "Heartless, more like Mannerless," she said, dusting off her skirt.

• Thumbs Up 3

A circle of Heartless surrounds Alter-Ego. He retracts his guns as he looks at the foes around him. Unfazed, he summons his keyblade and spins around, the blade slicing through all of them and derezzing them on the spot. "...Liberated." He says with a grin, referencing his Liberator source code.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

More heartless begin their assault on Shuichi only to be blocked by Ray at his wits end. Ray stopped his singing since he could only remember a a bit of the chorus and the intro so he just had it on repeat in his head making it easier on everyone's ears.

"LIGHTNING!" He screeched. The attack zipped through a few heartless sending one flying before Ray bit it and threw it into another bigger one.

Mia and Flame were doing well enough both keeping each other's backs safe. Flame then looked over his shoulder and saw Ray going ham from the stress.

"UH oh... he's going to be a monster when he get's back... isn't he?"

"As long as he keep cap boy safe I don't care what he turns into to get the job done." Mia says as she wacks a Fat Body away."

"I trust him to do what's right in either form though!", Undyne grunted as she held back another fat body from charging the group! "HRGH! Just leave calming him down to me if he goes too ham! Anyway, I'm gonna suplex this guy! You mind taking care of his weak-spot of back!?", she said as she did just that and body-slam flipped the heartless leaving the backside open for attack!

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"I'm not prepared for this..." Sally mumbles, frightened over how overwhelming the opposition is. "Maybe if we... Or if we... I can't... How..."

Nicole simply suggests, "You can always just go and fight."

"...I mean, yeah, I guess," Sally replies, summoning her keyblade and dashing into the fray, slashing and kicking down heartless. Nicole followed behind, striking down any heartless that came near.

"Way ahead of you guys there!", Sonic said as he'd lept into the fray!

Spoiler

Image result for sonic and the black knight

"Pardon me! Coming through! Nice blades you got there!", Sonic said to the numerous heartless he zoomed through, cutting at them! He then screeched to a halt when a heartless car stood its ground.

"What the-!?", he found that his attack bounced off the car heartless as it charged back at him!

"Should warn! They're kind of impervious to physical damage when they get angry and charge!", Sora said jumping out of the way of the charging car heartless hot rod.

• Thumbs Up 4

Looking up, Sally and Nicole spotted the status-boosting heartless, and determined the right course of action. "We gotta get up there and take them down! But how?" Sally asks.

Nicole looks between the two, and gets an idea. Smiling, her hologram body fades away, as she instead creates something else with her hologram! A yellow spring! "Jump on that, Sally!" Nicole calls from her handheld. "That should get you high enough!"

Sally looks at the spring, confused at how she managed that. "Err, Nicole, how did you...? Nevermind!" she replies, jumping onto the spring and landing onto the blowhorn heartless.

"...Hi there," Sally greets to it, while a small hologram of Nicole waved beside her.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

"I trust him to do what's right in either form though!", Undyne grunted as she held back another fat body from charging the group! "HRGH! Just leave calming him down to me if he goes too ham! Anyway, I'm gonna suplex this guy! You mind taking care of his weak-spot of back!?", she said as she did just that and body-slam flipped the heartless leaving the backside open for attack!

"He better or I'm dragging his ass to Sarge." Mia grunts, quickly attacking the fat body with successive blows to the back.

Flame circles around the flying heartless trolling them into attacking each other before bombing them with fire! He quickly out maneuvers the rest and leads them on a wild chase around the area.

"Suckers." He smirks, the fear has faded and the cockiness returned.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kyubey, Alter-Ego and two Heartless soon find themselves in a Mexican standoff. Weapons in hand, each pointing at their foe. "Well... certainly wasn't expecting this." Kyubey says to his friend caught in the same issue.

Alter-Ego looks at the two Heartless, eager to strike. "No kidding. We have to be swift."

Seconds pass for what feels like minutes until Kyubey impatently takes the first shot, killing one Heartless when he least expects it, resulting in him bring attacked by the one left standing. "Well... at least I got ONE down!" Kyubey yells as he is pinned to the ground, but not before AE shoots the defenseless Heartless in the back.

"And one down for me. Consider it a tie." Alter-Ego declares as he helps Kyubey out.

"Wait, wait, wait. When was this a game?" Kyubey asks.

Alter-Ego's eyes widen. "W-Well, I assumed... considering how you are that you would make this a-"

While AE is flustered, Kyubey shoots down another Heartless. "Heh. TWO down. Takin' the lead!" He grins, deciding to play along.

"H-Hey! No fair!" Alter-Ego says, turning around and heading back into battle, knowing it's game on.

• Thumbs Up 3

2B and Sion both dispatch Heartless with their Keyblades back to back. "This is kind of fun" Sion said as she batted another one away. Ragna was too preoccupied with his own small army of Heartless. It seemed like he was swinging his Keyblade all over the place.

Jack however sprayed fire all over groups of Heartless. "Weak" he said as he watched the Heartless burn.

• Thumbs Up 2

An area Jack sprayed over just so happened to save Shuichi from being attacked by more Heartless. "J-Jack! Thanks!" He says, shakily getting back up before shooting a stray Heartless in the stomach. 

Kyubey turns to Jack. "Hey, hey! Blondie! You look like that Yusei guy! Do you have a motorcycle too? I think that's the best thing for Shuichi to ride to keep him safe from harm!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I never heard of this 'Yusei'" Jack said, "however..." He held out his hand and summoned a large monowheel D-Wheel. "This is my D-Wheel! The Wheel of Fortune!" He seemed proud of his motorcycle but he then noticed something on its screen. He pressed a button and 2 blue side cars bearing a large capital A on them appeared along both sides the Wheel of Fortune. Jack then received a message from LOG.

"I guess you just realized this function Jack and allow me your sponsor to explain! We know your teamwork history and to be frank it must be lonely to be on top so here two friends can join you while you drive. While they're not connected to your D-Wheel directly, they will be guided around through magnetism or something like that so they will follow your movement. Also because they will be floating don't worry too much about terrain. Let's see here what else.... They do have machine guns on them so however doesn't have to worry if they can't support you. I'll refer to these as the Atlas Options from now on! So have fun!" The message stopped leaving Jack speechless.

• Thumbs Up 2

"How lucky! Now get on there, Ace Detective!" Kyubey says, patting Shuichi on the back before going into four-wheeler mode, driving off.

Shuichi looks at one of the sidecars. "O-Okay!" He jumps inside, buckles in and mans the guns. "...Thanks for letting me onboard." He politely says.

• Thumbs Up 2

58 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"How lucky! Now get on there, Ace Detective!" Kyubey says, patting Shuichi on the back before going into four-wheeler mode, driving off.

Shuichi looks at one of the sidecars. "O-Okay!" He jumps inside, buckles in and mans the guns. "...Thanks for letting me onboard." He politely says.

"Thank me when we're done with this Challenge" Jack said when he activated his futuristic Duel Disk and drove towards the swarm of Heartless, head first with the 2 side cars following him. Jack then places a card on his Duel Disk summoning the monster.

"Roar of the King! Shake the heavens and forge into yourself the power of the unrivaled tyrant! Synchro Summon! Rampaging Soul! Red Daemon's Dragon Scarlight!" A large demonic dragon exploded into existence with massive flames behind Jack's D-Wheel. The dragon seemed to have a lot of battle scars all over with a broken horn and its right arm in what appears to be a skeletal cast.

tumblr_owz64eL48z1wtbpiao1_1280.png

"Kneel before the king!" Jack shouted at the Heartless as he prepared to take them down.

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

"Thank me when we're done with this Challenge" Jack said when he activated his futuristic Duel Disk and drove towards the swarm of Heartless, head first with the 2 side cars following him. Jack then places a card on his Duel Disk summoning the monster.

"Roar of the King! Shake the heavens and forge into yourself the power of the unrivaled tyrant! Synchro Summon! Rampaging Soul! Red Daemon's Dragon Scarlight!" A large demonic dragon exploded into existence with massive flames behind Jack's D-Wheel. The dragon seemed to have a lot of battle scars all over with a broken horn and its right arm in what appears to be a skeletal cast.

tumblr_owz64eL48z1wtbpiao1_1280.png

"Kneel before the king!" Jack shouted at the Heartless as he prepared to take them down.

Shuichi, now in Valor Form looks ahead, taking aim at any Heartless Jack missed, taking down a decent amount of them. He turns around, noticing a swarm of Heartless approaching from behind. All Shuichi could muster was an "U-Ummmm!" towards Jack.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ray from out of nowhere lunges at a few of the heartless while holding a bread roll in his mouth. "Sorry Shuichi, I had problems!" He told the boy as he scoffed down his snack before freezing a couple of others.

The little yellow pests then chases are few more around, firing bolts of lightning that actually manage to hit. He was pretending to be the monster and it was working quite well. "Nice bike by the way, Flame will probably want a photo!" Ray smiles as he fights off another.

"I said get lost jerks!" He then yelled using a flame spell. "If you're hurt let me know O.K. I'll heal you up, don't want Mia upset with me." 

• Thumbs Up 1