Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Hamsterveil said as he arrived at the centre of the arena, having Gantu slam into the centre to unleash a shockwave. Unfortunately for him, Lilo was about to unleash someone else on the unsuspecting villain...

"BYE BYEEEEEEE~" Stitch shouted, as he jumped down and landed inbetween Gantu and Hamsterveil, grabbing the rodent and sending him flying towards the Skylanders, causing him to faceplant right in front of them. 

"GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE TROG, I AM A GALACTIC GENERAL" Gantu shouted, as Stitch began beating him, scratching his face, grabbing his arm, and slamming him right and left several times. 

"Puny General". Stitch said, as he left Gantu on the ground knocked out.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

"Well, that takes care of shark man and his trusty gerbil sidekick." Burnie said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, all that's leave to save is this Riku guy and the other blue one." Skeet reminded.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hoorah! Mocking people saves the day! Truely, we are role models to inspire GENERATIONS!" Kyubey cheers, pumping his ear flap fist in the air before giving Hiyoko a high-five that she was reluctant to give.

Shuichi and Alter-Ego could only just look at each other and shrug.

• Thumbs Up 3

Nicole and Sally watch as Stitch just takes Gantu and Hamsterval down in seconds.

Staring blankly, with very few blanks, Sally couldn't believe what she just witnessed. "Nicole, set reminder. Don't get on Stitch's bad side," she orders in shock.

Nicole walks over to where Hamsterveal faceplanted, and picks him up by his tail. "Where is Riku?" she demands.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hamsterveil, unfortunately for Nicole was knocked out clean. He couldn't awaken back up. 

"Don't worry, we find blue haired man in minutes". Jumba assured, catching Edgeworth's notice. "Speaking of which, why are you two here, did we not instruct you to remain behind so you would not get in trouble?" 

"What can I say? Little Girl had convincing reason to come". 

• Thumbs Up 4

"I love one liners! After all a good wit is important for any superhero!" Flame looked on smugly.

"Yeah, not really." Ray sighs. His wisdom form disappeared leaving the squirrel feeling exhausted. 

"Welp, all we need to do now is get back to Lilo's home world and then continue our search for Roxas and Riku." Mia suggested.

This had been interesting to say the least.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I hope he didn't take it all too personally, though..." Voidica said, fiddling with her right ponytail. She wasn't one willing to genuinely hurt someone's feelings.

"You do know he was trying to kill us, right?" Star replied, looking at the defeated hamster-alien-thing.

"Well, yeah, b-but you wouldn't like it if someone made fun of you, would you?"

"I guess not..." Star paused. Then she clapped her hands together and grinned. "Welp! All's well that ends well, let's grab Riku and get out of here!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Hamsterveil, unfortunately for Nicole was knocked out clean. He couldn't awaken back up. 

"...Oh."

Like a ragdoll, Nicole just drops Hamsterverl, shrugging.

Sally turns to Jumba, asking, "What do we do now? We got Stitch, those two weird ones are getting the blue guy, but we're still missing one. And we're in space, too..."

• Thumbs Up 5

21 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Hamsterveil said as he arrived at the centre of the arena, having Gantu slam into the centre to unleash a shockwave. Unfortunately for him, Lilo was about to unleash someone else on the unsuspecting villain...

"BYE BYEEEEEEE~" Stitch shouted, as he jumped down and landed inbetween Gantu and Hamsterveil, grabbing the rodent and sending him flying towards the Skylanders, causing him to faceplant right in front of them. 

"GET OFF ME YOU LITTLE TROG, I AM A GALACTIC GENERAL" Gantu shouted, as Stitch began beating him, scratching his face, grabbing his arm, and slamming him right and left several times. 

"Puny General". Stitch said, as he left Gantu on the ground knocked out.

"Well, consider it an honor you're falling before a Captain of the Royal Guard then!", Undyne taunted. "I gotta say. You could learn a thing or two in tactics from this...uhhhhh, fluffy and clever warrior", she said regarding Stitch.

"Quick thinking and strong as ever I see. Glad to see you've still got it Stitch!", Sora complimented.

"Oh! You've met him before, have you?", Phoenix asked.

"Yeah. Back at Hollow Bastion of all places. Helped us out with a battle of about 1,000 heartless. Then, whenever we needed help he was just a summon away!", Sora explained.

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Don't worry, we find blue haired man in minutes". Jumba assured, catching Edgeworth's notice. "Speaking of which, why are you two here, did we not instruct you to remain behind so you would not get in trouble?" 

phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif

"Well, considering it helped us turn the tides for such a turnabout, I think I can appreciate that!", Phoenix said gratefully.

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson flew over to Jumba. "Wait, Little G... Lilo convinced you to help out?" He looked befuddled and confused, then flew down to Lilo. "Why's that? I mean, you could've gotten hurt during that shootout!"

Voidica was concerned that the two may have been injured. Thankfully, they seemed alright.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson flew over to Jumba. "Wait, Little G... Lilo convinced you to help out?" He looked befuddled and confused, then flew down to Lilo. "Why's that? I mean, you could've gotten hurt during that shootout!"

Voidica was concerned that the two may have been injured. Thankfully, they seemed alright.

"Well little girl?" Jumba said, pushing Lilo to the spotlight. "I had to save Stitch, because, he's Ohana..." 

Stitch suddenly chimed in. "Ohana....means family...." 

"And family means....no one gets left behind". Lilo finished, as the two hugged. 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Eh, I sure Riku isn't too far on this ship." Skeet assured the others.

Meanwhile, Burnie was trying to break Mo free from the machine.

"This place was a bust Burnie, I paid good money for some body dissecting and I got zilch! I give this park 3 out of 10 death rays!"

"It's not a theme park you idiot! You got abducted while we came to SAVE you!" Burnie yelled struggling to break him out. "You don't even have any money!"

"Well, it's not my fault you didn't get a free invitation." Mo responded causing Burnie to groan.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well little girl?" Jumba said, pushing Lilo to the spotlight. "I had to save Stitch, because, he's Ohana..." 

"And family means....no one gets left behind". Lilo finished, as the two hugged. 

"Heh, feel you there, kiddo." Kyubey smiles at the two. "You could say I consider my friends, Amitie and Dib my..."

"...My..." Kyubey shakes his head. "W-Wait, don't we have a person to save?!" He says, changing the topic.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heh, feel you there, kiddo." Kyubey smiles at the two. "You could say I consider my friends, Amitie and Dib my..."

"...My..." Kyubey shakes his head. "W-Wait, don't we have a person to save?!" He says, changing the topic.

Suddenly, a glass cage began lowering down, containing Riku, as a monitor began lowering down. 

latest?cb=20090716003913

"Hi there Skylanders, it's your ol' arch-nemesis Control Freak, L.O.G sent me to congratuate you all. You losers completed the challenge, all you have to do is grab your stupid blue-haired pal here and we'll teleport Roxsucks back to you safe and sound!" Control Freak said with a smile as confetti began blowing around the ship.

A scrolling message began moving on a screen that came down above Riku reading "CONGRATLATION" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Really? Like that?" Kyubey's head tilts. "Well, don't mind if we do!" Kyubey marches triumphantly towards Riku.

Shuichi however, keeps his distance. "Guys, this feels a little too easy. Right? Things look... fishy, for lack of a better term."

"What? Is it because of the misspelling?" Hiyoko asks.

Shuichi shales his head. "What? No!"

"...Well, maybe."

• Thumbs Up 3

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Ray watches the two embrace...they really were like family and felt a massive flashback pop back up.

Spoiler

5l9w1c.jpg&key=419732b501a38432c5afacfb1

"Even in spirit I'll be here for you no matter what..."

"Hey are you sure you're O.K.? You look like you're crying." Mia gently asks.

Ray turns to her and smiles, wiping away any tears. "I'm O.K. I'm, I'm just having rough day." 

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Suddenly, a glass cage began lowering down, containing Riku, as a monitor began lowering down. 

latest?cb=20090716003913

"Hi there Skylanders, it's your ol' arch-nemesis Control Freak, L.O.G sent me to congratuate you all. You losers completed the challenge, all you have to do is grab your stupid blue-haired pal here and we'll teleport Roxsucks back to you safe and sound!" Control Freak said with a smile as confetti began blowing around the ship.

A scrolling message began moving on a screen that came down above Riku reading "CONGRATLATION" 

"Wahoo, we did it! Awesome!" Flame cheers but then common sense quickly settled in.

"Wait a minute, what's the catch?" Flame then asked. "There has to be a catch..." The dragon raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

• Thumbs Up 4

Voidica looked at Lumina. "So... I guess you're Ohana, huh?" she giggled.

"No, my name's Lumina, silly!" the musician joked, hugging Voidica tightly. Inside, however, she was deeply happy that Voidica was here. Even though she'd had quite a while to get used to her effectively being brought back from certain doom, she knew she'd never take that fact for granted.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090716003913

"WHOOOOOO! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" Star sang as she performed a little victory dance. Voidica and Lumina were too wrapped up in their hug to even notice, and only Robinson was looking at the monitor.

Something's not right about this... I don't trust this guy any farther than I can throw him! ...admittedly, that's not very far to begin with, but... whatever!

• Thumbs Up 3

With enough strength, Burnie finally busted Mo out as the Doofs noticed the message.

"Hey check it out! I got a prize after all!" Mo bragged earning the others to roll their eyes.

"There's no way this ain't a trap..." Skeet said skeptically.

"Oh come on people! Let's just grab the kid and get out of here!" Burnie said impulsively.

• Thumbs Up 4

"There's no catch Skylanders! You creatively took down the bad guy, you've learned the lesson of Ohana, and we've made test audiences gaga thanks to nostalgia pandering! That's a successful win if you ask me!" 

"I'll even put on the pop song for the soundtrack!" Control Freak said, as he grabbed his controller.

"Now come on! Audiences don't want to see you guys farting around doing nothing!" Control Freak shouted.

• Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20090716003913

"You are joking," Sally replied, staring with a bored look at Riku. "That was not all... It can't have been."

Nicole just looks puzzled. It can't have been all there was! Roxas was being held captive by Xemnas, there was no way they'd give him to L.O.G without a fight... Plus, isn't this too anti-climatic for audiences?

• Thumbs Up 3

With a moment of silence as the song played, Burnie gave in.

".....Oh fine lardy! We'll check it first! Whatever happens to us...happens." Burnie said.

With an cautious gulp, the Doofs began walking slowly towards Riku. 

"There's definelty a trap coming..." Skeet whispered feeling uneasy.

The three started to nervously lift their hands out to Riku preparing for anything that could happen.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"There's no catch Skylanders! You creatively took down the bad guy, you've learned the lesson of Ohana, and we've made test audiences gaga thanks to nostalgia pandering! That's a successful win if you ask me!" 

"I'll even put on the pop song for the soundtrack!" Control Freak said, as he grabbed his controller.

"Now come on! Audiences don't want to see you guys farting around doing nothing!" Control Freak shouted.

"Really? Well... Jiminy!" Inkwelle smiled, "Mission accomplished fellas! Well done!"

"Ah! Good to finish off an adventure again!" Robrainiac chuckled, "Now let's grab our commrades and get back home!"

Katii on the other hand wasn't so sure. After all that, LOG and co. just give up their friends? There was something about it that didn't sound right... But what else would she be able to do right now? Questioning Control Freak will only have him deny any accusation thrown at him.

The catling let out a sigh as she reverted back to normal. As much as she hated to admit it, she'd have to take their word for it and see what happens.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You know what they say! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Let's nab him!" Kyubey happily says, getting to Riku. "What could possibly go wrong with trusting a guy named Control Freak? I foresee happiness, candy and rainbows!"

"...Are you being sarcastic or sincere? I can't tell anymore." Alter-Ego asks.

Kyubey asks. "Neither do I, but my point still stands! Come here, Hatsune Riku!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Riku!", Sora and Kairi cried out in surprise.

19 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I'm kinda regretting that nickname for Roxas catching on", Shantae said, recalling when she'd first called him that during the Bootleg Trial.

"Either way though. A deal as it is should be the deal!", she said optimistically.

"I'm not buying it", Phoenix said seriously.

"

4 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii on the other hand wasn't so sure. After all that, LOG and co. just give up their friends? There was something about it that didn't sound right... But what else would she be able to do right now? Questioning Control Freak will only have him deny any accusation thrown at him.

The catling let out a sigh as she reverted back to normal. As much as she hated to admit it, she'd have to take their word for it and see what happens.

Noticing Katii's doubt, Undyne decided to give a means of encouragement. "Look, even if it's a trick, it's not like just standing here looking the gift horse in the mouth is gonna do us any good!", she said.

"True. Sometimes even I have had to go in knowing stuff is a trap for things to go their natural course", Phoenix said.

"Can we please just hope that we've done enough for them already!?", Shantae said frustrated.

"I'm new to this Shantae....but sadly even I have my doubts", Sora said apprehensively as they moved in closer.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright then, I'll go up but if it's a trap I'll not going to be happy!" Flame warned in a sing a long sort of way... 

Ray and Mia just walk up to where Riku is being contained, Delta as whole feel very uneasy about this but it would be nice if they were going to stick to their word...

Hey little buddy... I don't know if you should be going along with this... I don't like what that hobo is up to...

Ray froze... that voice was back, no, it couldn't be him...could it?!

• Thumbs Up 3