Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"See ya! Hope I can guess more numbers with you some other time!" Kyubey waves before turning back to the others. "Oookay, let's fight Ansemniac Games!"

Hiyoko, walking past Kyubey turns to the program. "You're really stretching these puns, aren't you?"

"Cut me some slack. I'm tryin'." Kyubey responds, slightly angry.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the Skylanders enter the Gummi-Ship, the ship begins turning on as a small flashing activates on the computer console. "Incoming Transmission. Incoming Transmission, Incoming Transmission". The computer kept saying.

"Well, it seems like Ansem didn't want to keep himself hidden at least..." Edgeworth said, as he walked over and hit the button.

• Thumbs Up 3

"He's going to bag about how cool he is isn't he?" Flame snarked. It was at this point that villains usually brag about how good they are and how the heroes are chumps for trying to stop them and all that nonsense. He hoped that Ansem would muck up his speech and everyone could get a good laugh but knowing him he'll have it memorised.

"Let him talk, it'll show how cheap he is in the end." Mia folds her arms up over her head.

Ray just shuts his eyes and tries to reflect on what he could do better with the wisdom form... he really did make a right royal fool of himself, the big fish guy just ignored him, his attacks missed and he got bitten by Hamsterviel. Mia and Flame looked cool and put on a show as heroes... Ray sighed, he ended up looking like the clown.

• Thumbs Up 2

The message started to play. Leon from before appeared on the screen. He seemed slightly preoccupied. "Hey Skylanders, if you're not busy give us a hand here" Leon said as he pushed back a Heartless away from his face and shot it with his Gunblade. "It feels like the Heartless want to make this place Hallow Bastion again. There's a lot of them and-" The message got cut off.

"That's our cue guys!" Ragna shouted.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Y-You mean those Heartless are trying to ruin that lovely town?" Voidica asked. She pointed at the screen with a determined look in her eyes. "T-Then we've got no time to waste! Let's go!"

Robinson cocked his head at the little Elemental. She seemed to be growing more confident than when he first met her on Enchantus.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Leon's in trouble?" Ray shot up. "H-How fast does this ship go? We gotta hurry!" The flying squirrel flailed about.

Ray had no idea why he suddenly needed to fight for Leon, little fella only met him for few moments at best but maybe he felt like he had to make up for that mess in the spaceship.

"Yeah! Now that's more like it Ray, hurry up ship, let's kick butt at Radiant Garden!" Flame cheered. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Let's kick this ship into high gear, guys! A world's in trouble, and no doubt AnSam-I-Am is behind it!" Kyubey says, jumping in his seat, urging the others to go.

Alter-Ego nods. "Affirmative. This game has officially overstayed its welcome! Let's get moving." He says as he performs maintenance on his own gun.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Let's move, people!" Sally shouted, wanting to get to that town before anything serious happened. She got into a seat, desperate to get the ship moving.

Nicole clips her computer into the Gummi-Ship, ready to go. "We should hurry! Who knows how long we have?"

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Gummi-Ship took off, suddenly the Skylanders began getting chased down by Heartless along the way.

"Hostiles Detected: Activating Weapons Systems - Please make your way to the weapons around the ship". The Gummi-Ship asked, as a bunch of laser guns and various defence weapons opened up around on it.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Had a feeling this was going to happen sooner or later." Ray sighed. Delta knew what to do. They hopped on the turrets and locked on the heartless ships.

"I played this in an arcade once, hopefully my turret thing won't move around wildly and make me motion sick." Flame said. The red dragon proceeded to open fire shooting down a couple of heartless.

"So Ray any advice?" Mia asked.

"Just keep the pressure on them and have good aim I guess?" Ray gulped...he had a fast heartless ship moving around erratically to deal with, giving out tips was not at the front of his mind at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 3

Before the Skylanders entered the ship, Oswald sat at the cockpit, fiddling with his soon to be weapon of choice, a grey remote control with a red button. There were two things Oswald did while the others were away... Sleep and work on his contraption, which was near completion. With a twist of the screwdriver, Oswald's remote was complete. "Voila! The old gal is as good as new again again! Now... lets see what happens when I press this..."

The lucky rabbit pressed the red button on his remote control, only for it to shoot a bolt of electricity, that bounced around the cockpit. Panicked, Oswald dodged the bolt that shot around, squishing, stretching and detatching his body parts until it dissapeared.

".P-phew..." Oswald gulped, "Well, on second thought, I think I should tinker 'round with it a bit more..."

But before Oswald could do that, the Skylanders swarmed into the gummi ship.

"Oh hey guys!" Oswald greeted, unaware of the situation they were in, "How'd the adventure-"

3 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Let's kick this ship into high gear, guys! A world's in trouble, and no doubt AnSam-I-Am is behind it!" Kyubey says, jumping in his seat, urging the others to go.

Alter-Ego nods. "Affirmative. This game has officially overstayed its welcome! Let's get moving." He says as he performs maintenance on his own gun.

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Gummi-Ship took off, suddenly the Skylanders began getting chased down by Heartless along the way.

"Hostiles Detected: Activating Weapons Systems - Please make your way to the weapons around the ship". The Gummi-Ship asked, as a bunch of laser guns and various defence weapons opened up around on it.

Startled, Oswald fell backwards onto a seat, surprised by the sence of urgency around him,

"Whoa! Did I miss something here?!" The lucky rabbit scratched his head, "What's got you guys riled up!"

"Long story!" Katii said as she got into her own seat, buckling up, and grabbing a turret "Short version of it is that Ansem guy managed to give us the slip and we gotta get to Radient Garden, Pronto!"

"Hmmm... Well, that's enough info for me." Oswald said, picking up his remote and heading out to the back of the ship, in search of a hatch, "I guess having a remote that can kinda work is better than having one that doesn't work at all... Let's give this thing a whirl, shall we?"

• Thumbs Up 4

As the heartless begin getting gunned down by the Skylanders, several of them manage to evade them and bite directly into the Gummi-Ship. "Defense Roll Active" The Gummi-Ship said, as it did a roll around, shaking the Heartless off. Despite the relatively low heartless count, this was only a warning of so much more...

As the Gummi-Ship begins flying into Radiant Garden, several explosions began setting off as massive swarms of heartless began flooding through the streets. The distress signal that the Skylanders received from Leon was beginning to take them to the heart of the problem, and it wasn't going to be pretty by any means. As the Gummi-Ship hovered over the location of the signal, they finally got a glimpse of what they were up against...

270?cb=20110909050220

In the far far distance of the area was the castle that was the centrepiece of the world. And on route to it, was an massive army of Heartless. Like it or not, the Skylanders were being dragged into...

The Battle of 1000 Heartless II

• Thumbs Up 7

"Well... uhhh... hope you guys like fighting because we have a LOOOOOT of it." Kyubey says in fear, looking out the window. "How about we take on a hundred each? Maybe fifty, lemme do a head count..."

Shuichi begins to sweat profusely. "No... No way... I'm NOT gonna survive this!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"We're, we're fighting an army?!" Flame's jaw dropped. There were so many of the buggers! How the heck were the skylanders going to get through all this?!

Ray just stares at all the chaos unfolding and can feel the colour just run right out of him. This, this was the worst. Roxas better still be alive and damn well better read that comic Flame and him worked on. Because if neither were the case Kingdom Hearts was going down as the two worst missions he'd ever been on.

"Holy moly..." Those were the only two words Mia could muster. How the hell was she going to last in this fight? Like, she had good stamina but not good enough to last against 1000 heartless!

The rookies of Delta Squad were being shoved into a warzone, what a way to test out their resolve!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Uh oh..." Voidica gulped, intimidated by the sight of so many Heartless. "That's... that's a lot of bad guys..."

Star looked out and simply smirked confidently. "Don't worry, I've had loooooads of experience taking on large groups of monsters since I was, like, six!"

"Yes, but have you ever fought as many as a thousand at once?" Robinson chirped, being the voice of reason yet again. Star remained silent.

"Hey, hey now," Lumina said, "we've fought Heartless before! Together, we can do this!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Ejecting. Have a nice day :)" The Gummi-Ship said, as it sent the Skylanders flying out of the ship and straight into the battlefield, as the group landed next to Leon, Yuffie, and several other fighters in the battle.

latest?cb=20100608225530

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160114044119

"Hmph, it's about time ye bunch of hoodlums returned, we've been fighting these guys off for hours!" Scrooge said, to the Skylanders as they landed.

Spoiler

tenor.gif

"Oh lay off them Scrooge, I'm sure The Skylanders had other important duties to attend to. It's always a pleasure Skylanders". Merlin said, as he shot several magic blasts towards the heartless. There were heartless of every size, a lot of ones that the Skylanders faced, Soliders, standard heartless, powerwilds, Heartless Cars, Fat Bodies and many many more. 

• Thumbs Up 4

21 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Weeeeelll there's probably one escape pod, so maybe if we squeeze together". Jumba said, pinching his fingers together to visualise his point. With that, the Skylanders began running towards the escape pod location while the ship began to rapidly lose power and fall further and further towards Earth.

"Alert: Ship power at 5%. Ship power at 5%. Ship power at 5...."  The intercom and flashing red lights began to die down.

"Wait a minute! What about those two!?", Shantae asked pointing to the unconscious forms of Gantu and Hamsertveil.

"Hell if I know! They made their bed and they can sleep in it! Besides, knowing these villains, they'll likely find a way to cheat death anyway!", Undyne scuffed as she helped push her teammates into the escape pod!

"Okay, now I'm REALLY glad we didn't bring Storm on this one. Claustrophia on her scale would not have been pretty!", Phoenix said nervously as they all bunched into the crammed space.

21 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Robinson flew in, followed by Voidica, Lumina, and Star. The former three were pretty small, but for the rest of the Skylanders, that meant more room to squeeze themselves into. Of course, it also meant the three would be squished pretty fiercly if the others could barely fit themselves in.

"Crushed to death by a mass of people, or get blown up?" Robinson chirped, unsettled by his situation. "I think I can see why Jessica hates crowds so much..."

"Hey, this is nothing!" Lumina said. "I'm a pop star, this sort of thing is practically business as usual; the only difference is no-one's asking for autographs or encores!"

"Oh so I've gotta remember what to do when evading our Laserwave fans then. Good to know", Phoenix snarked.

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Haha, YES!" Jumba said, shouting at Kyubey's answer. 

"Jumba, no offence but these games stink". Lilo said. Stitch did a dissatisfied raspberry sound as well. With this however, the Skylanders suddenly heard a massive crash as they began tumbling and flying all over the place in the escape pod. "I-I think weeeee've skylanded!" Sonia shouted. as they began to tumble everywhere.

"You don't say?", Shantae retorted as everyone came bungling out.

"Yeesh! Now I know how those puny sardines must feel!", Undyne said stretching out to get re-accustomed to a world outside such squandered space.

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the Skylanders got out of the escape pod, they found themselves right in front of the Gummi-Ship again. "Well, that's extremely convenient". Edgeworth said, sweeping his blazer as he got ready to go.

"Ugggh, evil genius not feel so good, Little Girl, 626, let's let our friends get going with business". Jumba said. "Alright, see ya guys!" Lilo said, waving. Stitch simply extended his claw in the form of a wave. "Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee" the alien said, as the three got ready to go. 

Image result for sora and stitch

"Next time then Stitch!", Sora said waving goodbye. "Hopefully we can meet next time under better circumstances! Try and stay out of trouble, okay?"

"If trouble doesn't find them as much as it finds us, I hope", Shantae said as WAHOO re-entered the Gummi Ship.

19 hours ago, Princess Jellicent said:

The message started to play. Leon from before appeared on the screen. He seemed slightly preoccupied. "Hey Skylanders, if you're not busy give us a hand here" Leon said as he pushed back a Heartless away from his face and shot it with his Gunblade. "It feels like the Heartless want to make this place Hallow Bastion again. There's a lot of them and-" The message got cut off.

"That's our cue guys!" Ragna shouted.

"Don't worry Leon! We're on our way!", Sora said.

"Sounds urgent. But could it be more pressing than the matter at hand concerning Riku?", Kairi asked quizzically.

41 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

As the heartless begin getting gunned down by the Skylanders, several of them manage to evade them and bite directly into the Gummi-Ship. "Defense Roll Active" The Gummi-Ship said, as it did a roll around, shaking the Heartless off. Despite the relatively low heartless count, this was only a warning of so much more...

As the Gummi-Ship begins flying into Radiant Garden, several explosions began setting off as massive swarms of heartless began flooding through the streets. The distress signal that the Skylanders received from Leon was beginning to take them to the heart of the problem, and it wasn't going to be pretty by any means. As the Gummi-Ship hovered over the location of the signal, they finally got a glimpse of what they were up against...

Spoiler

270?cb=20110909050220

In the far far distance of the area was the castle that was the centrepiece of the world. And on route to it, was an massive army of Heartless. Like it or not, the Skylanders were being dragged into...

The Battle of 1000 Heartless II

"Turns out it is....and then some!", Undyne said excitedly.

"Finally! A battle against an army! I've waited my life's worth to actually get to fight this many enemies! It's what I've been training for!"

"Undyne....was life Underground just too boring or something? Was it too peaceful before you met Frisk!?", Phoenix asked his over-enthusiastic second-in-command.

"Yes and yes! It almost seemed pointless to have a royal guard, but I digress!", the fish lady responded.

• Thumbs Up 3

"At least we have backup. We could use all the help we need." Alter-Ego sighs in a small form of relief, his guns appearing on both of his hands, target reticles appearing on his eyes.

Hiyoko puts her fists together. "Yeah. Let's do this!" She says with confidence.

"That's the attitude I like to hear!" Kyubey cheers.

However, Shuichi continues to step further back. "S-So many... I'm going... I'm going to die here!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"H-Hey, at least you have a gun!" Robinson chirped as he perched atop Shuichi's hat to survey the battle. "What do I have to fight back with but charging into things? And a tiny key I can barely even hold?"

"Don't worry, Shuichi!" Star cockily said, stretching her limbs as she warmed up. "We've got this!"

Voidica hoped what Star said was true... but still, there were so many of them...

• Thumbs Up 2

"This gun is... is worthless, though!" Shuichi stares at the small pistol in his hand. "I can barely fight! I'll just... just be eaten alive by those things!"

He slumps down, his eyes locked with the battle-scared floors. "...I couldn't even finish that training course Hina made me. How can I make it through this?"

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

However, Shuichi continues to step further back. "S-So many... I'm going... I'm going to die here!"

"Hey, hey! Woah there!", Shantae said trying to calm Shuichi down. "Hey! Look at me! No one is going to die here! As long as we stick together, we can come out of this relatively fine! I know what it's like, feeling like you're the screw-up, out of your league, but let me tell you, letting that thought run into the ground is what sparks failure. Fighting against it, is the necessary step to take to success!"

"Shantae's right there!", Undyne agreed. "Look kid, I've had my fair share of battles where awesome as I may be.....even I begrudgingly need a hand. Trust yourself, and trust in others out there! We can be each other's strengths, covering wherever one feels there's a weakness! So, it comes down to this! Now, let's show those punks-"

"The true power of teamwork?", Sonic spoke up, shrugging with a snarkish smirk

P2zYI0y.jpg

Spoiler

SOURCE:https://cubu3.deviantart.com/art/Undyne-and-Papyrus-599119068

"......Close enough", Undyne said grabbing out her weaponry and fastening back on her armor.

• Thumbs Up 3

"You have got to be kidding me..." Katii bit her lip as she scanned the heartless filled area, "I lied about fighting armies like this back in my thieves guild days!"

"Well, good news," Robrainiac informed his feline ally, "Now you'll be able to tell stories about how you fought an army of shadow freaks and it'll actually be true!" 

"Jumpin Jiminy, this is a lot..." Inkwelle gulped as he held his fists up, "This... isn't gonna be this much fun is it?"

Meanwhile, Oswald held onto the hatch that let all the Skylanders out, wanting to get a better look at the Heartless.

"I wonder if Mickey's fought this much?" Oswald pondered out loud, "Hey, maybe that'll be something I'll have over Mickey!"

Oswald jumped off the hatch and let his ears spin, directing himself into the army of Heartless "Whatever the case, I think we need to get some cleaning done here!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Is, is there a nice corner I-I can hide in?!" Ray shivers and shakes, clinging on to Mia's leg.

"Well for starters can you get off my leg?" Mia grumbled trying to shake Ray off. 

Flame usually would be eager to fight but now he was getting cold feet... there, there were way too many heartless to deal with. He was overwhelmed.

"Mia do you have a plan? I don't know what to do." Flame meekly asked looking at Mia with a 'puppy dog' look.

"What? You're scared too? Oh now we're boned." Mia sighed.

• Thumbs Up 2

"That's easy for you to say. You all have powers of some sort. I just have a tiny pistol! No element, no shield... not even a Persona!" Shuichi says to Shantae, trying to hold back his tears of anxiety, shaking.

Kyubey looks at Shuichi with concern. "...Someone's gotta back him up."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"That's easy for you to say. You all have powers of some sort. I just have a tiny pistol! No element, no shield... not even a Persona!" Shuichi says, trying to hold back his tears of anxiety, shaking.

Kyubey looks at Shuichi with concern. "...Someone's gotta back him up."

"O.K. I got a plan." Mia quickly came up with something on the spot. She yanked Ray off her leg and tossed him to Shuichi. "Your job is to help your fellow nervous Nelly." Mia orders Ray.

Ray just looks at Shuichi like the kid is going to eat him at any moment.

"O.K." Ray nervously smiled giving Mia the thumbs up.

"Flame you're with me, O.K. Delta let's do this!" 

• Thumbs Up 3