Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

"Not if we have anything to say about it! My calculations have determined that whenever a villain says it's the end of... whatever, their chances of failure increase TEN FOLD! You've just raised your own death flag!" Alter-Ego points, reticles forming in his eyes once more.

Hiyoko shakes her head. "No way in hell I'm allowing another world being destroyed! Especially not from you!" She yells.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"As foolishly inept as ever I see" Xemnas said with a mocking grin. "Sora might be familiar with a door to darkness, that when the power of Kingdom Hearts is channeled through it, it unlocks the pathway to the realm of darkness..."

"The birthplace of the heartless, where all of the darkness of hearts reside, even the strongest warriors of the light fall pray to its power. With this glorious power you've given us, we shall unlock the door and combine it with L.O.G's technology..."

"Allowing an infinite supply of heartless to infect every known corner of the universe. Those that are destroyed by so called heroes shall feed power into myself and my counterpart, and the rest shall slay the multiverse". 

"O.K." Was all Flame said. The little red dragon's response was almost comically deadpan. He didn't really understand since he zoned out but he assumed the gist of it was "I'm a jerk blah blah blah I'm taking over the multiverse."

Ray just squeaked like a baby bird, clinging on to Mia's hand. The brief moment of happiness to see Silver O.K. went right out the window... Mia was equally nervous, Ray had a vice grip and if he held her hand any tighter he'd probably break it.

Great... great, we just handed him the keys to the mulitverse by killing off those beady eyed black things! Screw this world and screw that guy! Mia scowled.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Of course, you're welcome to attempt a sad desperate attempt at stopping me, and bringing me to justice and blah blah blah, how droll. Tell me Skylanders, what's more important to you?" Xemnas asked, as he lit a small dark flame, showing Roxas floating in darkness. 

"Your little friend, your *choke* family, or the multiverse itself" Xemnas asked as the heartless began thinning out more and more.

• Thumbs Up 4

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"As foolishly inept as ever I see" Xemnas said with a mocking grin. "Sora might be familiar with a door to darkness, that when the power of Kingdom Hearts is channeled through it, it unlocks the pathway to the realm of darkness..."

"The birthplace of the heartless, where all of the darkness of hearts reside, even the strongest warriors of the light fall pray to its power. With this glorious power you've given us, we shall unlock the door and combine it with L.O.G's technology..."

"Allowing an infinite supply of heartless to infect every known corner of the universe. Those that are destroyed by so called heroes shall feed power into myself and my counterpart, and the rest shall slay the multiverse". 

"My friends...this. Is the ending of the multiverse as we know it" Xemnas said with a cold calculated grin, as he bowed to the Skylanders in a mocking fashion.

"Wait... It's our fault?!" Inkwelle cried out, "We're responsible for the the end of the Multiverse?!"

"What else could we have done?" Katii shook her head, "If we stood around, the heartless would have caused chaos..."

"And since we did something, we helped this Xemnas guy achieve his goal!" Oswald sighed, "It was a lose-lose situation for us all along!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Of course, you're welcome to attempt a sad desperate attempt at stopping me, and bringing me to justice and blah blah blah, how droll. Tell me Skylanders, what's more important to you?" Xemnas asked, as he lit a small dark flame, showing Roxas floating in darkness. 

"Your little friend, your *choke* family, or the multiverse itself" Xemnas asked as the heartless began thinning out more and more.

Lumina glared at Xemnas, her gaze flipping between him and the flame containing  the image of Roxas. "...alright, we'll save Roxas, and then you're gonna go down!"

"Y-Yes!" Robinson agreed. If anything, he'd feel more comfortable having one extra friend at hand to help fight against this guy.

• Thumbs Up 4

"The answer to that one is D, all of the above!" Flame called out.

"We care about everybody who isn't an ass." Mia put her hands on her hips. All Ray could do was glare at Xemnas while hiding behind her.

"So instead of acting like you own the multiverse how about you put your money where your mouth is and fight us." Mia taunted.

Ray could only shake his head, internally screaming no! Fighting this guy was a big mistake! Everyone here were keyblade rookies! And this abusive, endless hole of a man was a master!

• Thumbs Up 4

Alter-Ego's eyes widen "R-Roxas!" He shakes his head desperately. "No! I'm a protection program! My purpose... is to protect as many people as I can!"

"There's no way I'm letting you take any of them!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Very well, you've made your choice, back it up" Xemnas said, as he vanished into darkness, clearing the way to the castle.

"Well lads, it looks like the path's opened, it's time for us to be tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties to save this here universe of yours". Scrooge said 

• Thumbs Up 5

"You already said that when we got here," Star pointed out to Scrooge as she ran up to the castle.

"L-Lumina, do you really think we can stop this man?" Voidica asked as she followed the others. "I mean, w-we're kind of responsible for this, in a way..."

Lumina looked at her reassuredly. "Don't worry; we've fought him before and won, we'll do so again. Heck, we've even faced enemies who powered themselves up using us, and we still beat them!" She looked up to the castle. "We'll find a way around this, but first, we've got a mate to save!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Onwards, then." Alter-Ego says, leading the charge.

Kyubey nods, blowing on his injured earflap. "Alrighty! Let's rock!"

Hiyoko nods before running ahead. "No time to waste, come on!"

Shuichi simply walks close to the other Skylanders. "Yeah, I'm... on my way."

• Thumbs Up 3

"That castle isn't worth a king" Jack said as he stepped forward, "I'll tear it down with my own hands!"

2B looked around before shrugging, knowing she can only go forward. Sion joined suit soon, making her predictions.

"Damn that Xemnas" Ragna said as he joined the others, "I don't get his obsession with Roxas. Its kind of creepy..." Ragna then went silent when they started getting closer to the castle.

• Thumbs Up 4

"At least he has a cool lair... I guess." Flame shrugs with his wings.

Ray continued to hold Mia's hand as the three approached the castle. Ray fell silent, everything felt cold and empty, a fitting place for Xemnas he guessed. He couldn't believe he had to do this whole song and dance again, he never felt so useless like he did in that battle. There was nothing he could do, his form was suppressed, his staff was useless all he could do was hold his scary principal's hand like chump begging for mercy.  

He never ever wanted anyone to go through what he went through.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 9/30/2017 at 9:05 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"My friends...this. Is the ending of the multiverse as we know it" Xemnas said with a cold calculated grin, as he bowed to the Skylanders in a mocking fashion.

"Man, if I had a ring for every time I've heard a "This is the end" speech, I'd be Super or Hyper Sonic 24-7!", Sonic said, eying the huge moon in the sky.

On 9/30/2017 at 9:32 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Wait... It's our fault?!" Inkwelle cried out, "We're responsible for the the end of the Multiverse?!"

"What else could we have done?" Katii shook her head, "If we stood around, the heartless would have caused chaos..."

"And since we did something, we helped this Xemnas guy achieve his goal!" Oswald sighed, "It was a lose-lose situation for us all along!"

"Lose-lose? That implies we aren't going to beat the nonthingness out of Xem-pompous over and his cohort, Bugs!", Undyne said trying to rouse her allies.

On 9/30/2017 at 9:30 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"ROXAS!", Shantae screamed, horrified. She did her best to regain her composure, "I...I.....I care for all of them!! B-but....if you kill him I will.....", she felt herself.

"If it involves NEGA, or the scenario where you go mad like in that alternate reality, forget it!", Undyne said grabbing the genie girl.

"B-but with my wisdom form, I could maybe keep her in check while using her as a power boost!", Shantae tried to reason.

"Shantae", Phoenix said, looking into the matter seriously, "Let's file that under last resort...and hope it doesn't come to that. We're a team. We've beaten Xemnas before as a team, and we can beat him and Ansem together as a team!"

"He's right Shantae, Frisk was there last time. Gotta give him credit. There's not many I've seen who can get that kid actively pissed off!", Undyne said, agreeing.

"That's why, we're not going to let him get to us!", Sora said. "Neither are going to give up on Roxas or Riku without a fight!"

"Huff. Whew. Okay, no  power shortcuts then......unless it comes to that then. Roxas...hang in there", Shantae said peering up at the castle.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well then, let's take the party right to him!" Trunks said, as the group began moving towards the castle of Hollow Bastion...

250px-Castle_Gates_(Art).png

As the group arrived closer to the castle, they found a massive transit system filled with elevators, pipes, bubble transports, switches, and much much more. The two massive castle doors hung open, inviting the Skylanders in.

"Where do we even find them in a place like this?" Kat asked.

"Well, as royalty, I can attest to the fact it's usually the highest place!" Sonia replied.

• Thumbs Up 3

"...Makes sense. Especially since on the end, this is a game." Shuichi says, supporting Sonia's statement. "If we make it to the top, he has to be there." He points upwards.

Kyubey rubs his hands. "Awesome! So let's find an elevator!"

"You can't possibly think it'll be that easy, right?" Alter-Ego says, facepalming.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yikes, so many ways of moving around," Star mused, looking at all the crazy methods of transportation. She half-expected to see a bus or a Warnicorn-drawn carriage somewhere around this collection. "Buuuut yeah, I can pretty much back up what Sonia's saying."

"Then let's get moving!" Lumina said, pointing towards the doors.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh man, this is all so cool!" Flame couldn't help himself, marking out at the never ending transit systems put in place for the skylanders.

"What was it that Yaya would say when she saw a place like this?" Mia asked Ray.

"It's a trap." Ray quietly told her.

How on earth were the skylanders going to navigate their way through all this? A lot of paths would easily take them to dead ends or to their ends, so which way was the correct way to the top? Ray sure knew Flame wasn't really paying attention, he was probably too busy coming up with new ideas for his comics thanks to the castle's never ending contraptions.

• Thumbs Up 3

"There's gotta be a way to save Roxas AND the Multiverse, right...?" Sally pondered to herself. She didn't want to lose everyone by her hands...

Nicole just charges on ahead, getting bothered by this. "This day just gets metaphorically longer. A class, an attack, a rescue, a challenge, and now this, with a fight and another rescue coming up," she commented. "All within the span of a day."

"All while trying not to get our butts kicked from here to Planet Wisp, too," Sally adds, uneasy about the situation. But she couldn't back down from here, so with regained confidence and vigor, she went on further than Nicole. "Come on, we need to find Roxas!" she calls, running on ahead.

• Thumbs Up 4

11 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"There's gotta be a way to save Roxas AND the Multiverse, right...?" Sally pondered to herself. She didn't want to lose everyone by her hands...

Nicole just charges on ahead, getting bothered by this. "This day just gets metaphorically longer. A class, an attack, a rescue, a challenge, and now this, with a fight and another rescue coming up," she commented. "All within the span of a day."

"All while trying not to get our butts kicked from here to Planet Wisp, too," Sally adds, uneasy about the situation. But she couldn't back down from here, so with regained confidence and vigor, she went on further than Nicole. "Come on, we need to find Roxas!" she calls, running on ahead.

tenor.gif

"If I were to make a guess, this is meant to be some kind of sadistic choice on Xemnas' part in order to deter us. He's examined our connections with Roxas last time was what gave him power to stop him, so he's trying to flip that around so that our connections could cause the destruction of the multiverse. With that said, with this Riku needing to be found, i feel they'll all be in the one place". Edgeworth explained.

"So to put that in plain English, he's screwing with our heads?" Trunks simply asked, as the group entered into the massive castle. 

As the Skylanders looked around upon entering, they found themselves in a massive circular room, a small fountain in front of them and two massive staircases on each side of the room leading to an upper area with two doors, one entering a library, the other, a locked door. 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I suppose our first move is entering the door that's... you know, unlocked?" Hiyoko says, pointing at the library door. She then turns her direction to the other door. "There's gotta be some kind of switch in there to open the other one!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well, I guess that'd make sense," Lumina said, looking at the library door. "After all, this is pretty much a game as far as these showrunners are concerned."

"Oh! Like that Nintendo game on Earth? The Legend of Zelda?" Voidica asked. She knew the game from her stay on 1980s Earth... but she was absolutely dreadful at it, and had to rely on Lumina to help her get through it.

"Yep," Lumina said, walking up the staircase. "And I'll bet that like that game, we can't just knock that door down."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah. A-All we have to do is treat this like a game! Think about it. The odds are in.. our favor, right?" Shuichi says to the others. "It's a game. In any game... there's a way to win. S-So, let's move on and... and claim that victory."

Kyubey smiles and walks forward until he's in front of Shuichi. "That's what I wanna hear! Could do without the nervous stuttering, but you're right!"

itF4Rop.jpg

"I-I can't help it!" Shuichi replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Library_(Art)_1.png

As the Skylanders enter the room, they find themselves in a massive two-story library. The library looks fully stocked with books and incredibly well-kept, with fancy wallpapering, massive pillars, and all of the books in order from A-Z. As the Skylanders begin looking around, they find a small table with random pieces of paper spread on it, a pen, and a small lamp. As they saw the paper, they saw the name on it.

Ansem Report: Riku

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oh-ho! What do we have here, huh?" Kyubey says, shifting through the papers before finally getting a good look at the Riku report. "This has to be useful, right?"

He jumps atop the table, sitting down, waiting for the others to get their own look of the file.

• Thumbs Up 3

"So Ansem has been playing mad scientist huh?" Flame looked at the File title.

"Why you gotta jump to conclusions?" Mia asked. "For we know Ansem might just be a creepy stalker."

"Like that makes it any better." Flame stuck his tongue out.

Ray didn't say anything at all, he just wanted out of all this mess preferably with Riku and Roxas. At this rate the squid pope hat felt like a distant dream, something that was unobtainable.

• Thumbs Up 2