Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

Robinson flew in, followed by Voidica, Lumina, and Star. The former three were pretty small, but for the rest of the Skylanders, that meant more room to squeeze themselves into. Of course, it also meant the three would be squished pretty fiercly if the others could barely fit themselves in.

"Crushed to death by a mass of people, or get blown up?" Robinson chirped, unsettled by his situation. "I think I can see why Jessica hates crowds so much..."

"Hey, this is nothing!" Lumina said. "I'm a pop star, this sort of thing is practically business as usual; the only difference is no-one's asking for autographs or encores!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Looking at the escape pod, of which did NOT look like it could hold everyone, Nicole comments, "We're not gonna fit in that..."

"We'll make it work!" Sally shouts in reply, as she closes Nicole's handheld, forcing her hologram back into the computer. Then she jumps into the escape pod, hoping to making room.

Nicole's handheld beeps,

// "inb4 awkward tight fit"

• Thumbs Up 3

"OW I can't move!" Ray could barely talk as everyone crammed their way into the escape pod like they were contortionists bending themselves into a suitcase.

"Join the club kid." Mia said, her face smooshed up against the wall.

Flame got it the worst, he was stuck under everyone and his snout was squashed between two pairs of skylander legs. The look on his face was as sour as one could get.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hey, watch Evil Genius!" Jumba said, as he awkwardly got squished into the far right of the escape pod as Stitch and Lilo jumped in after him. 

"W-Why did it have to be only one escape pod? Does L.O.G just like screwing with us at this point?" Trunks asked, as he got slammed into the window of the pod by everyone else. 

"Dusty, jump on my shoulder! Be careful!" Kat said as Dusty began dodging and avoiding the other Skylanders entering the pod. 

"This is a most interesting way of travel LandSkyers!" Sonia said, not seeming to really mind the tight situation. 

"...I'm going to have a world of back issues after this". Edgeworth dryly commented. With this, the pod began getting more and more stuffed as every Skylander managed to shove their way inside of it.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole's handheld beeps,

// "inb4 awkward tight fit"

Alter-Ego, understanding the beeps, turns to Nicole. "Speak for yourself. You're in a small machine. I'm a whole android."

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Hey, watch Evil Genius!" Jumba said, as he awkwardly got squished into the far right of the escape pod as Stitch and Lilo jumped in after him. 

"W-Why did it have to be only one escape pod? Does L.O.G just like screwing with us at this point?" Trunks asked, as he got slammed into the window of the pod by everyone else. 

"Dusty, jump on my shoulder! Be careful!" Kat said as Dusty began dodging and avoiding the other Skylanders entering the pod. 

"This is a most interesting way of travel LandSkyers!" Sonia said, not seeming to really mind the tight situation. 

"...I'm going to have a world of back issues after this". Edgeworth dryly commented. With this, the pod began getting more and more stuffed as every Skylander managed to shove their way inside of it.

"As cramped as we are... we gotta admit this at least. This IS the roomiest escape pod I've ever seen if it could hold ALL of us, right?" Kyubey points out, trying to make light out of the situation.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Alter-Ego, understanding the beeps, turns to Nicole. "Speak for yourself. You're in a small machine. I'm a whole android."

Her computer beeps again,

// "I will unfortunately admit, it's a lot more spacious in here."
// "Maybe I'll play some Tic-Tac-Toe."
// "tie"
// "tie"
// "tie"

Meanwhile, Sally was cramped in her spot, barely able to move. "I already regret this. Can we take off yet?!" she shouts, trying to get herself in a comfortable position. She starts blushing, trying to look behind herself, asking, "Who is touching my tail?! STOP THAT!!"

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"As cramped as we are... we gotta admit this at least. This IS the roomiest escape pod I've ever seen if it could hold ALL of us, right?" Kyubey points out, trying to make light out of the situation.

"Would you rather die in space and/or an explosion? Because if not, let's just count it as us being lucky for once". Edgeworth said replied, as things fell into a silence. 

"...Jumba spy with little eye something beginning with S". Jumba said, bored out of his mind and wishing to pass the time as the Skylanders began making their way back down to Hawaii.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Hey, hey! I'm not complainin'!" Kyubey says, defending himself. "I'm just saying that it's... you know, surprising this can even hold us all."

Meanwhile, Hiyoko decides to play along with Jumba. "Uhhh... Shuichi?" She asks the alien, repeatedly poking the detective squeezed next to her.

"...Please stop doing that." Shuichi requests, annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"...Jumba spy with little eye something beginning with S". Jumba said, bored out of his mind and wishing to pass the time as the Skylanders began making their way back down to Hawaii.

"...Space?" Sally attempts to answer.

// "Sonic?" Nicole's handheld beeps.

"Stars?"

// "Seats?"

"Something?" Sally tries instead, giving up.

// "Something is not an answer."

• Thumbs Up 2

"OOH! OOH! Is it space?" Voidica asked, cheerfully playing along.

"Nah, it's obviously stars!" Star said. She was the largest of her group, so she was smooshed pretty close to the others.

"Ah, but does he mean the plural, or the singular?" Lumina pointed out. This was going to be quite a long ride. Escape pod rides often always were.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Haha! Gray Little Girl and Squirrel Girl gets it!" Jumba said with a chuckle. As the Skylanders kept heading towards Earth, it became exceedingly clear they were going to have to entertain themselves. They escaped death, but could they escape boredom? 

"...This is completely idiotic". Edgeworth said annoyed as the Skylanders kept falling. 

"Alright, I have another game to play". Jumba said in regards to Edgeworth's complaint. "Evil Genius is thinking of number between 1 and 10..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

49 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Meanwhile, Sally was cramped in her spot, barely able to move. "I already regret this. Can we take off yet?!" she shouts, trying to get herself in a comfortable position. She starts blushing, trying to look behind herself, asking, "Who is touching my tail?! STOP THAT!!"

"That would be my tail touching yours." Ray groans. "And no I can't move until we land."

Flame and Mia just grit and bare with their emergency travel arrangements. Flame imagined himself in his happy place, fighting crime along side Batman and Nightwing while Mia just hoped that Xako and the other Dek Kids were O.K. and making the misfits proud... at this rate it was getting tempting to ask H.Q. if they would take her back.

Just one more fight and then the squid pope hat is mine... and this time... this time Ansem can eat a sock. Ray thought to himself. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica had a big, hapy smile on her face after getting the I Spy question right. She thought about the number Jumba was thinking of...

"Is it four?" she asked.

Star rolled her eyes, the hearts on her cheeks turning into spinning hourglasses. Four? More like Bore...d. Ugh, why is THIS somehow more boring than the Gummi Ship rides?

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Mightyray said:

"That would be my tail touching yours." Ray groans. "And no I can't move until we land."

"If there's some way you can move it, please do..." Sally replies, trying to get away from this touch. "It's super uncomfortable."

// "Why don't we just send a message home?" Nicole beeps. // "Tell them to set up a portal near our location."

• Thumbs Up 4

"A number between one and ten... Three?" Kyubey asks. "Like, to the power of three... or three blind mice... or Season Three? I dunno, something that isn't at all a meta in-joke."

He shrugs, unsure himself on how he thought of that number.

• Thumbs Up 4

41 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"If there's some way you can move it, please do..." Sally replies, trying to get away from this touch. "It's super uncomfortable."

Ray decided to at least try and move out of respect for Sally. He managed to move just enough so there was a smidgen of space between the two. He felt like a sardine in a can and was not helping his mood. The stress and frustration was building up...

"Mia, you are going to get that Squid Pope Hat for me right?" Ray groaned. But Mia didn't hear him, she was tuning everything out.

"..." Ray let out a frustrated sigh. The brightside he guessed was at least he wasn't being crushed... yet.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Haha, YES!" Jumba said, shouting at Kyubey's answer. 

"Jumba, no offence but these games stink". Lilo said. Stitch did a dissatisfied raspberry sound as well. With this however, the Skylanders suddenly heard a massive crash as they began tumbling and flying all over the place in the escape pod. "I-I think weeeee've skylanded!" Sonia shouted. as they began to tumble everywhere.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Yeah. Thanks for the heads up, Sonia..." Hiyoko groans, getting her head out from the ground. "Now... where are we, again?"

Kyubey, his face muffled from faceplanting still laughs that he won the game, his ear flap giving a thumbs up.

• Thumbs Up 4

"OH GOD I'MMA DIE," Robinson screamed, afraid of his little bird bones and guts being squashed flat by all these people.

"Oh, hooray for that!" Star merrily said as she felt their pod landing. "Oh, er, I mean us landing, not you getting killed, Robinson."

Lumina was eager to get out and stretch her legs after that cramped feeling. Hey, she was used to it, but that didn't mean she liked it.

• Thumbs Up 4

"OPEN SESAME I'M DYING!" Ray screeched. He landed on Flame's horns...somehow, and now wanted out since he was worried he might be bleeding everywhere. Then again pretty much everyone wanted out.

I am so kicking Ansem in the head for this. Mia thought to herself.

Welp, I know what Ray and my next comic is going to be about... Ansem getting his pants removed by professor no pants! Flame grinned, he generally thought that his silly comic idea was going to make a complete mockery of Ansem so hard that he'd be embarrassed forever.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sally wasted no time in crawling her way out of the cramped ship. "Ugh, not doing something like that again!"

"Unless, of course, you have no other choice," Nicole says, her hologram reappearing outside the ship. "Of which, that was the case here."

Getting up, Sally shrugs. "I mean, duh, but you know what I meant."

• Thumbs Up 4

Robinson instantly flew out at the first opportunity. He flapped his wings and took several deep breaths. The next time something like that happened again, he'd probably take his chances with the exploding ship.

"Ugh, I feel so freeeeeeee!" Star said, relieved. She stretched her limbs as Lumina and Voidica hopped out onto solid ground. The only question was, where to now?

• Thumbs Up 3

As the Skylanders got out of the escape pod, they found themselves right in front of the Gummi-Ship again. "Well, that's extremely convenient". Edgeworth said, sweeping his blazer as he got ready to go.

"Ugggh, evil genius not feel so good, Little Girl, 626, let's let our friends get going with business". Jumba said. "Alright, see ya guys!" Lilo said, waving. Stitch simply extended his claw in the form of a wave. "Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee" the alien said, as the three got ready to go. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"So long you guys! Stay safe!" Flame quickly waved goodbye to the three before rushing off into the gummi ship not even look them in the eye.

"Good luck dealing with Dr Ham and Fish fry, hopefully your 'dog' will keep you safe Lilo, Jumba." Mia smiled.

"Sorry about Flame." Ray rubs his belly. "He gets too eager, thank you for helping us by the way!" Ray smiled.

Mia and Ray then wave goodbye before entering the gummi ship and taking their seats next to Flame.

• Thumbs Up 3

Voidica turned to the three and waved goodbye. "Bye, Miss Lilo! Bye, Mister Stitch! Bye, Mister Evil Genius Man!"

Lumina and Star also bid their allies farewell as well, before heading up into the Gummi Ship, Robinson flying in after them.

"Y'know," Star said, once she was out of Jumba's earshot, "for an evil genius, that Jumba guy didn't seem pretty evil. But then again, calling yourself a genius... yeah, doesn't have the same 'OOMPH!' to it."

• Thumbs Up 3